CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

11th October National Coming Out Day

camberwell gypsy

Guest judgetwi
On 12/10/2021 at 15:06, Wolfie said:

@judgetwi, as the whale-like fat reserves you carry will keep you afloat for months in the North Sea).

Exactly! I’m a survivor mate. Nice of you to acknowledge how much smarter I am than you.

Sorry I won’t be able to attend your funeral but if there are any flowers you have a particular preference for just let me know.

xx

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Exactly! I’m a survivor mate. Nice of you to acknowledge how much smarter I am than you.

Sorry I won’t be able to attend your funeral but if there are any flowers you have a particular preference for just let me know.

xx

@Ape™️ likes a bunch of Forget-me-nots…poor cunt.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening, Mr Shit – the site's no.1 poo-infatuated weirdo who wouldn't continually be referred to as such if he hadn't created the situation for himself in the first fucking place. How's the 25 year-old economy 7 wall heater shaping up for another winter in your grotty little £400pcm damp basement flat?

I write quickly and accurately, much in the same way you collect shit samples and bag them speedily to avoid getting seen.

Bleat bleat, woof woof, same old, same old, totally fixated on the same tedious rant, day in, day out, sad, obsessive, delusional(and those are your good points)

You write quickly and accurately, unfortunately your thought process is one dimensional and irrelevant.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

xx

I'll offer you enough respect to respond to this in 12 months, lol.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Low hanging fruit bully. Sums you up you cowardly bastard Cunt.

You have no idea what a snivelling, toadying wanker this post reveals you to be (not that I needed any convincing). The once defender of a troll now turns his mighty powers to the defence of… another troll. Since you’re so fond of name dropping, let’s include @Wolfie, @King Billy, @Decimus & @scottyin this for starters, since they’re all “fans” of Clavo and its work. Are they all going to receive the wrath of toad, for being so very horrible to biggus dickus? Fucking priceless. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You have no idea what a snivelling, toadying wanker this post reveals you to be (not that I needed any convincing). The once defender of a troll now turns his mighty powers to the defence of… another troll. Since you’re so fond of name dropping, let’s include @Wolfie, @King Billy, @Decimus & @scottyin this for starters, since they’re all “fans” of Clavo and its work. Are they all going to receive the wrath of toad, for being so very horrible to biggus dickus? Fucking priceless. 

Screaming for help? The sign of a proper wanker. What a squalid little shitcunt you really are. Next stop, ‘Pen’s got a cock?’ That’ll get you a few lame ‘likes’. Up your game dickhead, or I’m coming for you.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Screaming for help? The sign of a proper wanker. What a squalid little shitcunt you really are. Next stop, ‘Pen’s got a cock?’ That’ll get you a few lame ‘likes’. Up your game dickhead, or I’m coming for you.

Dear oh dear, so now you’re “coming for me” if I don’t “up my game” are you? Fuck off Frankette, you stupid little cunt. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC, unlike some on here I get along fine with you. Your stuff often raises a chuckle, and I enjoy your banter. I rarely have issues with anyone here, but on the Pen situation I'm telling you straight that you're dead wrong. For what little it's worth, my advice is to steer well clear of trying to defend it, if you're genuinely concerned about Pen getting trolled ragged by practically every poster on here stop and reflect that there's a reason for it happening. Personally, I've decided it isn't worth the hassle of continuing with the onslaught as it has the hide of an elephant to go with it's racehorse-sized cock, but as long as it spouts it's endless fucking bullshit others are going to carry right on and any attempt to intervene is only ever going to make it worse. 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, scotty said:

DC, unlike some on here I get along fine with you. Your stuff often raises a chuckle, and I enjoy your banter. I rarely have issues with anyone here, but on the Pen situation I'm telling you straight that you're dead wrong. For what little it's worth, my advice is to steer well clear of trying to defend it, if you're genuinely concerned about Pen getting trolled ragged by practically every poster on here stop and reflect that there's a reason for it happening. Personally, I've decided it isn't worth the hassle of continuing with the onslaught as it has the hide of an elephant to go with it's racehorse-sized cock, but as long as it spouts it's endless fucking bullshit others are going to carry right on and any attempt to intervene is only ever going to make it worse. 

Scotty you are mentally ill or have some pathological condition. As a Doctor, surely you must know that if I am what some of the simpletons think I am I will not have a cock anyway. I am perfectly happy not to engage with you but FUCK OFF with this childish nonsense.

13 hours ago, scotty said:

I've got to concur.

It's been lurking here for 12 years and has almost been universally despised during that time.

Apart from one or two members who generally tolerate and mostly ignore it, the only people who tend to get along with Pen are those on the fringes of the site who find themselves getting a pasting from other members. Pen latches on to outcasts and is adept at shit stirring and propping them up to ensure its own continued survival, and readily moves on to its next victim once said whipping boy either finds their feet and are accepted, or ends up leaving the site.

There's a reason it's hated, and 90 percent of the site over a decade can't be wrong. Pen is also not being targeted by an imaginary clique for the sake of bullying, there have been far too many members with no shared agenda or allegiances who have taken against it completely unprompted.

The only way to get rid of the stain on this site is to cease engaging with it directly. It's obviously a sad and lonely individual and has confirmed it has no family and few friends. Even though most of its interactions on here are abusive, it thrives on the human contact, starve it of that and it will go away. 

With that in mind I urge anyone who can't stand its constant barrage of completey pointless shite to block it and never mention it again, even in reference. There's no point in endlessly abusing it as it's what it wants and it is giving it fuel for its continued existence. I'll say no more about it as I don't want to give it the time of day after this, and I strongly urge like minded members to do the same.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've got to concur.

It's been lurking here for 12 years and has almost been universally despised during that time Apart from one or two members who generally tolerate and mostly ignore it, the only people who tend to get along with Pen are those on the fringes of the site who find themselves getting a pasting from other members. Pen latches on to outcasts and is adept at shit stirring and propping them up to ensure its own continued survival, and readily moves on to its next victim once said whipping boy either finds their feet and are accepted, or ends up leaving the site.

There's a reason it's hated, and 90 percent of the site over a decade can't be wrong. Pen is also not being targeted by an imaginary clique for the sake of bullying, there have been far too many members with no shared agenda or allegiances who have taken against it completely unprompted.

The only way to get rid of the stain on this site is to cease engaging with it directly. It's obviously a sad and lonely individual and has confirmed it has no family and few friends. Even though most of its interactions on here are abusive, it thrives on the human contact, starve it of that and it will go away. 

With that in mind I urge anyone who can't stand its constant barrage of completey pointless shite to block it and never mention it again, even in reference. There's no point in endlessly abusing it as it's what it wants and giving it fuel for its continued existence. I'll say no more about it as I don't want to give it the time of day after this, and I strongly urge like minded members to do the same.

Nutshell. 👍👍

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Nutshell. 👍👍

That is something that you do not have, what is the problem with you .. I remember what my sister Ellen was like during the last couple of years before her death from the effects of the brain tumour. It was not pleasant, she had delusions, she said all sorts of strange things. I She started revealing family secrets some were possibly true but there was also a chance that some of them were false memories. Back around 2013 or 2014 I think that you mentioned that you had some medical issue and you then stopped posting until around 2017/2018, you behaviour then was very different to the old Scotty and you started the Albert nonsense, you then stopped posting until a few week back and then came back quoting the "footballers are irons" stuff that used to be posted in the Flinty and Benny days as if it was stuff I had posted the week before. I am correct in thinking that you may have had some treatment that has affected you memory and ability to control your inner thoughts?

• Like 1