CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Squid Games

Neil

No not the one where Frank and his partner stuff seafood up each others arses and see who pukes first, the one that every cunt keeps prattling on about on Netflix. Boring childish shite, badly acted and watched only by people who watch Super hero films and 007 films. If you haven't watched it but are curious I bet you won't get past episode 3.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

No not the one where Frank and his partner stuff seafood up each others arses and see who pukes first, the one that every cunt keeps prattling on about on Netflix. Boring childish shite, badly acted and watched only by people who watch Super hero films and 007 films. If you haven't watched it but are curious I bet you won't get past episode 3.

I binged watched the series. I liked it. 

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

Try 'salad fingers'. It's on YouTube. 

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I binged watched the series. I liked it. 

Ending and whole cop infiltrator side plot was a bit shit and the characters were all a bit predictable - the main protagonist got especially preachy and shallow towards the end. The games were all pretty intense though and despite the really shitty Yank dub I got a kind of Battle Royal mixed with Saw vibe from the whole experience.

Have you seen "Nobody" yet? John Wick clone through and through - but done right in pretty much every respect. Nothing groundbreaking or original, but certainly a good watch.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Fuck off, Neil, you gargantuan fucking pervert.

You're only disappointed that you wasted an hour or so of your life in the expectation that this was going to be the sort of shokushu goukan hentai that has clogged up your hard drive since you first perused Brony Keith's posts on The Corner seven years ago.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, Neil, you gargantuan fucking pervert.

You're only disappointed that you wasted an hour or so of your life in the expectation that this was going to be the sort of shokushu goukan hentai that has clogged up your hard drive since you first perused Brony Keith's posts on The Corner seven years ago.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're on about, are you still coming down after going on a bender following your 2nd 0-0 bore draw?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ending and whole cop infiltrator side plot was a bit shit and the characters were all a bit predictable - the main protagonist got especially preachy and shallow towards the end. The games were all pretty intense though and despite the really shitty Yank dub I got a kind of Battle Royal mixed with Saw vibe from the whole experience.

Have you seen "Nobody" yet? John Wick clone through and through - but done right in pretty much every respect. Nothing groundbreaking or original, but certainly a good watch.

I'm watching the Korean version of 'Designated Survivor'. 

13 hours ago, Neil said:

I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're on about, are you still coming down after going on a bender following your 2nd 0-0 bore draw?

It'll be interesting when the canaries play The Toon in the Championship next season. Especially when the arabs realise what a pile of wank they purchased. They got turned over by the lillywhites yesterday, so that's how piss poor they are. 

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It'll be interesting when the canaries play The Toon in the Championship next season. Especially when the arabs realise what a pile of wank they purchased. They got turned over by the lillywhites yesterday, so that's how piss poor they are. 

I'm glad Newcastle have some serious financial backing etc but their fans are absolute cunts. Waving the Saudi flag etc knowing (or maybe not) what the Saudis are involved in. Wahhabism etc is central to Saudi Arabia and a lot of the recent terrorist attacks are linked to it, Saudi Arabias human rights records etc. I'm beginning to dislike football fans and their sheer ignorance with regards to the bigger picture, all this so they can carry on supporting some foreign owned club that continues to ignore and shit on them all. Fucking mugs.  

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm glad Newcastle have some serious financial backing etc but their fans are absolute cunts. Waving the Saudi flag etc knowing (or maybe not) what the Saudis are involved in. Wahhabism etc is central to Saudi Arabia and a lot of the recent terrorist attacks are linked to it, Saudi Arabias human rights records etc. I'm beginning to dislike football fans and their sheer ignorance with regards to the bigger picture, all this so they can carry on supporting some foreign owned club that continues to ignore and shit on them all. Fucking mugs.  

Ashley took the piss out of them for years, even renaming their ground after his shit selling business. I can't imagine the average thick geordie being able to pronounce whatever name the new towel headed owners are going to foist on St. James park. The best thing Enic and Levi have done for Spurs was telling him to fuck off when he wanted to buy shares in the club. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Liverpool FC…owned by Yanks you dumb cunt. 

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Imagine the logical contortions the fans are attempting right about now - Clap taking the knee, celebrate the poof rainbow laces, and at the same time endorse and finance the new ownership who put poofs to death and hate anybody who's not a fucking Islamic extremist. On the other hand, the thought likely hasn't even crossed their tiny minds.

What a bunch of stupid fucking cunts.

57 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Imagine the logical contortions the fans are attempting right about now - Clap taking the knee, celebrate the poof rainbow laces, and at the same time endorse and finance the new ownership who put poofs to death and hate anybody who's not a fucking Islamic extremist. On the other hand, the thought likely hasn't even crossed their tiny minds.

I’m absolutely certain yer average northern savage who’s pathetic life revolves around the fortunes of Newcastle soccer wankers, couldn’t give a flying fuck where the billions come from. If their club of serial failures was bank rolled by the Taliban, Columbian drug gangs, Kim Jong-un, Pol Pot and the devil himself, they’d still rock up at the ground, pissed, believing they were going to sign Messi the next day.

Stupid fucking cunts. Most don’t have a clue about Saudi Arabia let alone what happens away from their 3rd world arctic slum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Anyone associated with football is clueless and lacking in morals ie that Southgate cunt.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Neil said:

I’m sure your syphilis-ravaged brain can’t comprehend the subtext.

I’d also wager that you dubbed it into English so that your Key Stage 2 reading comprehension wasn’t put to the test keeping up with the subtitles, you fat fucking simpleton. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I’m sure your syphilis-ravaged brain can’t comprehend the subtext.

I’d also wager that you dubbed it into English so that your Key Stage 2 reading comprehension wasn’t put to the test keeping up with the subtitles, you fat fucking simpleton. 

You liked it then? That figures. Black Mirror shits all over it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ashley took the piss out of them for years, even renaming their ground after his shit selling business. I can't imagine the average thick geordie being able to pronounce whatever name the new towel headed owners are going to foist on St. James park. The best thing Enic and Levi have done for Spurs was telling him to fuck off when he wanted to buy shares in the club. 

Like most things in this country (water, rail, energy) football clubs are sold to the highest bidder, who them have free rein to rip the fans off.