CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alec Baldwin

scotty

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panz. What do you think of the newly crowned Miss Ireland?

Do you think Nigeria will return the favour and pick a bird with a complexion like a pint of milk, freckles and ginger hair?

How times have changed.

Way the world is goin bally baby..even the gas company ads now have mixed race couples in them instead of the pasty faced finoola n fergal ..anything less probably wouldn't get past the tv station manager or industry watchdog 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The "head armourer" was 24-year old Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, who sounds like an all round useless cunt based on what little detail has been released so far. She herself said before taking up the position that she didn't feel ready to do the job. No shit, Sherlock.

49533357-10124421-Hannah_Gutierrez_Reed_was_described_as_inexperienced_and_green-m-15_1635038698568.jpg

Hannah Gutierrez-Reed was the movie's head armorer

She doesn't inspire much confidence does she?

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Dunno roadie baby..to my untrained eye id say its a gun belt of .45's to fit that single action army 45 shes nonchalantly resting on her shoulder..still wondering why live ammo was doing on set but it is America 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Armourer--696x503.jpg

Seems you were right about the bullets, Panzy

Spoke to an ex para this morning and he reckoned that Baldwin should carry the can as well. He should have checked the weapon himself before discharging it and not take the word of a so called expert. He said that whatever unit of the army you're in, it's always down to the person who's issued with the arms to double check that the weapon he's given is cleared of any ammo as this has happened in the armed forces a few times in the past. 

His words not mine. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Spoke to an ex para this morning and he reckoned that Baldwin should carry the can as well. He should have checked the weapon himself before discharging it and not take the word of a so called expert. He said that whatever unit of the army you're in, it's always down to the person who's issued with the arms to double check that the weapon he's given is cleared of any ammo as this has happened in the armed forces a few times in the past. 

His words not mine. 

You should never take charge of any firearm, even an air rifle, without checking that it's safe, but in this case the gun would have appeared loaded,, whether with blanks or live rounds, so checking it would not have been so simple; you'd have to take the rounds out of the chambers. If the expert armourer (who has presumably just loaded the fucking thing) tells you it's safe then...

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That looks like a different bandolier. They're definitely old school, non ACP .45s. I can't see the projectile tips clearly but they look like Glazers. Nasty!

Difficult to tell as you say. The death bullet is unlikely to have been a Glaser though as it passed through victims #1 and into #2. Either way, the woman who died will have been in some agony as she took it in the gut, one press release said. Not a nice way to go…see Lee Harvey Oswald’s erm…execution!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not a nice way to go…see Lee Harvey Oswald’s erm…execution!

I'm not sure I like what you're insinuating, Jack Ruby was a concerned and patriotic citizen, DC. Nothing suspicious about it whatsoever.

Much the same as Gareth Williams was just a pervy autoerotic asphyxiation practitioner with a background in world class contortionism.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure I like what you're insinuating, Jack Ruby was a concerned and patriotic citizen, DC. Nothing suspicious about it whatsoever.

Much the same as Gareth Williams was just a pervy autoerotic asphyxiation practitioner with a background in world class contortionism.

Jack was a lot of things, Decs. A fat, ugly, gay kike cunt, perhaps. But I’ll tell you something for nothing…I never had to put my hand in my pocket when I frequented his nightclub. Lovely fella.

• Like 1