CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alec Baldwin

scotty

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

T-shirt now for sale on Donald Trump Jr's web site...

163522024161777b11ed1b7.jpeg

Cutting message, but the chances that he's just mad at Baldwin for making fun of Daddy on SNL muddies the delivery a bit.

I imagine there'll be a lot of fat, gun toting Yanks buying these - Baldwin is apparently a bit of a gun control nut. Some self righteous cunt will probably get offended and shot in public over it and we'll get a new Saint in heaven to join Floyd, maybe some more "protests" to enjoy.

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Cutting message, but the chances that he's just mad at Baldwin for making fun of Daddy on SNL muddies the delivery a bit.

I imagine there'll be a lot of fat, gun toting Yanks buying these - Baldwin is apparently a bit of a gun control nut. Some self righteous cunt will probably get offended and shot in public over it and we'll get a new Saint in heaven to join Floyd, maybe some more "protests" to enjoy.

For some reason every time I see Alec Baldwin's name mention I think of the Corrie character played by Johnny Briggs another hardnut actor.

9 hours ago, Clavo said:

For some reason every time I see Alec Baldwin's name mention I think of the Corrie character played by Johnny Briggs another hardnut actor.

I wonder if Alec B will appear in anymore films with guns, catapults, sewing machines or anything that can kill. He was good in Corrie. 

It's Hannah Gutierrez-Reid's fault, I doubt if she'll be supplying guns to film makers in the future?

Edited by ProfB
typo

57 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I wonder if Alec B will appear in anymore films with guns, catapults, sewing machines or anything that can kill. He was good in Corrie. 

It's Hannah Gutierrez-Reid's fault, I doubt if she'll be supplying guns to film makers in the future?

Tarantino may be interested.

54 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So this arsehat believes she's not to blame for live rounds being in the gun, because she had 'two jobs' and couldn't concentrate.  Good luck in court with that then 

The dumb cunt isn't black enough to get away with that sort of ludicrous excuse.

Although, much like many actual blacks, I suspect she'll never work again. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The dumb cunt isn't black enough to get away with that sort of ludicrous excuse.

Although, much like many actual blacks, I suspect she'll never work again. 

Whilst Mr Baldwin will walk away blameless I'm expecting him to be accused of cultural appropriation any day soon because he popped a cap in someone. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Whilst Mr Baldwin will walk away blameless I'm expecting him to be accused of cultural appropriation any day soon because he popped a cap in someone. 

Turns out he's the producer and it's his production company that's producing this film and a shitload of the crew have alrrady fucked off because of shit pay and conditions. So costs have obviously been cut, which isn't surprising seeing as the Baldwin acting dynasty has always been cut price. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Turns out he's the producer and it's his production company that's producing this film and a shitload of the crew have alrrady fucked off because of shit pay and conditions. So costs have obviously been cut, which isn't surprising seeing as the Baldwin acting dynasty has always been cut price. 

The shit McGann family. To be fair, Alec is the best actor of the bunch. I watched 'The Edge' with him and Anthony Hopkins last week. The other 4 are average. The best Baldwin is Adam, but he's not related.

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The shit McGann family. To be fair, Alec is the best actor of the bunch. I watched 'The Edge' with him and Anthony Hopkins last week. The other 4 are average. The best Baldwin is Adam, but he's not related.

Watched one of them in a film about vampires years ago which was brilliant only because of James Woods 

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watched one of them in a film about vampires years ago which was brilliant only because of James Woods 

Daniel Baldwin in John Carpenter's Vampires. Not one of the better films James Woods has done. Superb actor. If you haven't seen it, watch 'Cop'. Really gritty shit with Woods at his 'couldn't give a fuck' best.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Daniel Baldwin in John Carpenter's Vampires. Not one of the better films James Woods has done. Superb actor. If you haven't seen it, watch 'Cop'. Really gritty shit with Woods at his 'couldn't give a fuck' best.

Seen it. RRemembering because it had Renko from Hill Street Blues. I see your Cop and raise you Salvador!