CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ratcum

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It turns out that Anne Boleyn was uppity, and now 'The Equalizer' and '007' will also be uppity. You're fucking right!

is there anything we actually can do to women these days Authoritah? I've tried using my cat to do some upskirting.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I have tits but you can't just jizz on them on the underground.

Well what's the fuckin point of them then love?

On the bus, I tapped the woman in front of me's shoulder. "Excuse me," I said, "you have some semen on your coat." 

"I'm sure it's not semen," she replied. "It's probably yoghurt." 

I said "it's definitely semen, I don't ejaculate yoghurt." 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I have tits but you can't just jizz on them on the underground.

Well what's the fuckin point of them then love?

Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Husband begins new hunger strike in London

On the flip side, I'd be quite happy if the Iranians would swap her for her irritating fucking husband.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scotty said:

On the bus, I tapped the woman in front of me's shoulder. "Excuse me," I said, "you have some semen on your coat." 

"I'm sure it's not semen," she replied. "It's probably yoghurt." 

I said "it's definitely semen, I don't ejaculate yoghurt." 

Outstanding Scotty. I think the rot set in about 5000 years ago when they started wearing clothes. The demise of harems and then  getting the vote were the last nails in the coffin. 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On the flip side, I'd be quite happy if the Iranians would swap her for her irritating fucking husband.

I can't profess to know the cunt CB, but I respect your measure of a man's worth. A pox on his skanky arse and muslims rape his dog

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

You could always go Hannibal Lecter’s associates on it, late at night, Rats. 

wise words WC. Women seem to be complaining about everything, why they've even got their own cancers now. Ovarian this and cervix that. Lump here and piss tube there. Honestly, they're starting to be a bit of a bother

8 minutes ago, ratcum said:

wise words WC. Women seem to be complaining about everything, why they've even got their own cancers now. Ovarian this and cervix that. Lump here and piss tube there. Honestly, they're starting to be a bit of a bother

The cunts will be campaigning to have testicular and prostate cancer soon. 

Misogynistic cancer. Who'd have thought it. 

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

The cunts will be campaigning to have testicular and prostate cancer soon. 

Misogynistic cancer. Who'd have thought it. 

there's a pestilence on this land Goobs. Greta Thunberg refusing to do Playboy, necrophiliacs refusing to boff Thatcher. 

Just in the door and finished my first London dry gin and tonic.. watching YouTube and the lovely nicola white mud Larkin on the Thames with a black gal because its black history month..shes searching for her heritage..i normally go for red heads but nicola...i could listen to her for hours

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

So a government that hustles all the crumblies from hospital into care homes to catch the slope flu and die will be worried about a middle class tit foregoing his morning muesli and quorn burgers? I fucking doubt it, somehow. 

Guest judgetwi
On 24/10/2021 at 19:07, ratcum said:

things are getting out of hand

9.png

On 24/10/2021 at 19:07, ratcum said:

things are getting out of hand

9.png

More Milliganesque attempted humour from your good self Herr Oberst? What was that advertising slogan you kept repeating over and over again and the little boys kept licking your arse? Was it “The Man from Del Monte says.....”

No I think that was the one before. Good work Herr Oberst anyway. 

On 24/10/2021 at 22:58, ratcum said:

muslims rape his dog

Careful, or you'll have Woofles throwing a hissy fit and demanding your expulsion from the site, the cunt just can't abide humans getting up-close and personal with his Poodles.

• Like 2