CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dr Aseem Malhotra an NHS consultant cardiologist told GB News today that a whistle blower working as a researcher at the British Institution (cardiology dept.) has revealed to him that their research was indicating almost exactly the same findings as the American Heart Association reported ie a significant increase in bio markers indicating a risk of heart attack after mRNA vaccination.

I pressed submit by mistake so more to follow.

Aseem Malhorta? Sounds like a made up name, curry wallah at the very least

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't see the harm in investigating it. It could be they have all had the Kung Flu and it could be a result of that, not necessarily the injection.

Three heavily bearded asylum seekers attending a primary school near me have this week been diagnosed with advanced Alzheimer’s. Two of them had no idea who their wives were in the playground at lunch time and the third had to be restrained by six teachers when he started crying because he couldn’t remember how to button his suicide vest at home time.

No doubt the BBC will ignore this as usual. 

50 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The whistle blower said that their findings weren’t being made public for now due to fears that it could result in a loss of funding from certain drug companies. I wonder who those companies might be? Dr. Malhotra  went on to  say that there have been around 10,000 excess deaths in this country since July and he has spoken to many of his colleagues across the whole of the U.K. who have expressed concern about the number of young people having sudden heart attacks recently.

No doubt Mrs. Big Brain will have something to say about this but I’m just pointing out what this highly qualified heart expert has publicly stated, probably knowing that he is risking his career and reputation. 
If it turns out that what he’s saying is correct, which of course I believe it is, then at least a few of the jab addicts must surely feel slightly wary about keeping their sleeve permanently rolled up for the ever more frequent booster jabs planned for them.

Just do what head kiwi and goofy auld witch, Jacinda Streer-Porter says "I seggist you git your viccinations and wear your misks when you go out". 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

And in all the preceding years before someone fucked a bat or whatever happened? 

Trivialise it if you want. If exercise is a trigger for a cardiac event post disease in the very fit, is it not worth considering looking into it? Put it down to coincidence or cunts like me having a hat competition with Billy, but there are good reasons why the mRNA moderna vaccine is banned in younger people in many countries.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Trivialise it if you want. If exercise is a trigger for a cardiac event post disease in the very fit, is it not worth considering looking into it? Put it down to coincidence or cunts like me having a hat competition with Billy, but there are good reasons why the mRNA moderna vaccine is banned in younger people in many countries.

There have always been unexplained cardiac phenomena, and the fact that there have been 10 times more of them since the vaccine was introduced, despite the statistics remaining fairly constant previous to that, is a simple coincidence. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be a loony. 

The fact that incidences of perfectly healthy professional sportsmen dropping dead have spiked by a thousand percent in a couple of months couldn't possibly be anything to do with the vaccine... that would mean that the politicians have been lying to line their own pockets.

Surely that would never happen.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There have always been unexplained cardiac phenomena, and the fact that there have been 10 times more of them since the vaccine was introduced, despite the statistics remaining fairly constant previous to that, is a simple coincidence. Anyone who thinks otherwise must be a loony. 

The fact that incidences of perfectly healthy professional sportsmen dropping dead have spiked by a thousand percent in a couple of months couldn't possibly be anything to do with the vaccine... that would mean that the politicians have been lying to line their own pockets.

Surely that would never happen.

Matt Le Tissier who I know very little about, except that he is a former poofballer and not previously regarded as one of us tinfoilers as far as I know tweeted on Tuesday. 
‘How many more sports people need to collapse on the pitch before an investigation takes place?’

Answers on a postcard please.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Matt Le Tissier who I know very little about, except that he is a former poofballer and not previously regarded as one of us tinfoilers as far as I know tweeted on Tuesday. 
‘How many more sports people need to collapse on the pitch before an investigation takes place?’

Answers on a postcard please.

M. Night Shyamalan's 'The Happening'?

Apparently there's a new South African variant knocking about now that might have heavily mutated due to someone with AIDS catching the virus. No name decided, but I have already suggested "COVAIDS" to my GP by writing it on a piece of paper and tying it to the brick I threw through the lazy cunt's window.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Apparently there's a new South African variant knocking about now that might have heavily mutated due to someone with AIDS catching the virus. No name decided, but I have already suggested "COVAIDS" to my GP by writing it on a piece of paper and tying it to the brick I threw through the lazy cunt's window.

The Mandelta variant (first discovered in a smouldering car tyre on the corpse of a witch doctor who’d tested positive for AIDS  within the last 28 days).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’ll call your fedora and raise you a tinfoil bowler.

The Wigan player has not had the vaccine according to a club statement issued with the player's permission. They did not state whether he had the disease previously. Lots of players on twitter asking for the number of collapses to be looked at. Some stating the hectic schedule could be the cause., some stating the disease and those stating the vaccine..... none.

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The Wigan player has not had the vaccine according to a club statement issued with the player's permission. They did not state whether he had the disease previously. Lots of players on twitter asking for the number of collapses to be looked at. Some stating the hectic schedule could be the cause., some stating the disease and those stating the vaccine..... none.

Maybe the human body has just naturally evolved some sort of biochemical response during the lockdowns that triggers whenever an individual partakes in a shite, overvalued sport?

If the fuckers are all so concerned about protecting that sweet Pfizer sponsor money that they're willing to tiptoe around the big, fuck off elephant in the room at the cost of their tickers blowing up then just wait for them to drop dead and have a good old fashioned dig about in what's left after they don't give a fuck.

Then it's just a case of dodging the Big Pharma and Illuminati hitmen and Lizard ninjas on the way to the PC before posting the findings on DavidIcke.com.

@King Billy will have your back.

Guest judgetwi

All the football websites have threads pointing out this phenomenon and, just like on here, there’s the pro and anti bitching. 

Personally I don’t want to get involved. I know there are a lot of faggots on here who would not go near a football website so I just thought I would help them out.

That’s the sort of cunt I am......always thinking about other people. No need to thank me.

4 hours ago, The Beast said:

I’m glad you posted an apology for stating that the vaccine is responsible for every footballer who hits the deck.

Now, moving on to more pressing matters, I’ve got frozen shoulder and it’s killing me. As the third most qualified medical expert on here after lcs and king billy, what do you recommend? (I’ll await numerous suggestions of ways to kill myself from the less educated members). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dr Aseem Malhotra an NHS consultant cardiologist told GB News today that a whistle blower working as a researcher at the British Institution (cardiology dept.) has revealed to him that their research was indicating almost exactly the same findings as the American Heart Association reported ie a significant increase in bio markers indicating a risk of heart attack after mRNA vaccination.

I pressed submit by mistake so more to follow.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

The whistle blower said that their findings weren’t being made public for now due to fears that it could result in a loss of funding from certain drug companies. I wonder who those companies might be? Dr. Malhotra  went on to  say that there have been around 10,000 excess deaths in this country since July and he has spoken to many of his colleagues across the whole of the U.K. who have expressed concern about the number of young people having sudden heart attacks recently.

No doubt Mrs. Big Brain will have something to say about this but I’m just pointing out what this highly qualified heart expert has publicly stated, probably knowing that he is risking his career and reputation. 
If it turns out that what he’s saying is correct, which of course I believe it is, then at least a few of the jab addicts must surely feel slightly wary about keeping their sleeve permanently rolled up for the ever more frequent booster jabs planned for them.

He was on GB news discussing it. This isn't new news, it just backs up what is known already. The reaction from the MSM is to ignore it. This won't be going away, it is too damning. Dr Campbell, gives a balanced critique.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Its convenient that "findings weren't being made public" rather like that other oft used tin-hatter cop-out "but you won't see that reported". That aside, the British Institution, which curated and promoted fine arts, was disbanded in the 1860's so what organisation are you on about or have you misquoted the telegenic Dr Malhotra, author of the "Pioppi Diet" which was awarded "one of the top five worst celeb diets to avoid in 2018" by the British Dietetic Association?

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

He was on GB news discussing it. This isn't new news, it just backs up what is known already. The reaction from the MSM is to ignore it. This won't be going away, it is too damning. Dr Campbell, gives a balanced critique.

I can’t go for this bloke to be honest. A rambling semi-coherent video message which sees him scribbling and underlining script published in an abstract. More curious, however, is his admission that of the 500+ people that partook in the screening they had no idea if any of them had already had COVID-19. Logically that clouds the issue as to whether it’s the virus or the vaccine that is causing this so-called ‘spike!’ In short, this as piss-poor a qualification on your theory as I’ve seen, and I see no ‘balance’ in his critique.

4 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I’m glad you posted an apology for stating that the vaccine is responsible for every footballer who hits the deck.

Now, moving on to more pressing matters, I’ve got frozen shoulder and it’s killing me. As the third most qualified medical expert on here after lcs and king billy, what do you recommend? (I’ll await numerous suggestions of ways to kill myself from the less educated members). 

Shove a live snake up your arse*

*History of the world part 3

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its convenient that "findings weren't being made public" rather like that other oft used tin-hatter cop-out "but you won't see that reported". That aside, the British Institution, which curated and promoted fine arts, was disbanded in the 1860's so what organisation are you on about or have you misquoted the telegenic Dr Malhotra, author of the "Pioppi Diet" which was awarded "one of the top five worst celeb diets to avoid in 2018" by the British Dietetic Association?

A bit of taking the man and not the ball there. These mRNA vaccines have cardiac risk associated to them. It is important to try to establish who is at most risk and what, if anything, can be done to mitigate these risks.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can’t go for this bloke to be honest. A rambling semi-coherent video message which sees him scribbling and underlining script published in an abstract. More curious, however, is his admission that of the 500+ people that partook in the screening they had no idea if any of them had already had COVID-19. Logically that clouds the issue as to whether it’s the virus or the vaccine that is causing this so-called ‘spike!’ In short, this as piss-poor a qualification on your theory as I’ve seen, and I see no ‘balance’ in his critique.

Buyer's regret 100%.