CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grunter Thunburg

Guest Vicious Bastard

Guest Vicious Bastard
On 01/11/2021 at 18:26, Decimus said:

VB, the cards have been dealt.

What have you got up your sleeve?

They must be thinking, "Why doesn't he come ?"

Don't, worry, he's coming

He's coming.

21 minutes ago, Vicious Bastard said:

He's coming.

Actually, I was thinking: 'If he throws his toys out of the pram after a bit of constructive criticism, VD's skin isn't thick enough to warrant a future on the Corner'.

Without wishing to sound like your boyfriend, if you're going to come, come.

1 hour ago, Vicious Bastard said:

He's coming.

This is incredibly sinister, in a sort of hiding under an unsuspecting, barely legal's bed with your cock out kind of way. 

Do you insist on being called The Gamesmaster?

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is incredibly sinister, in a sort of hiding under an unsuspecting, barely legal's bed with your cock out kind of way. 

Do you insist on being called The Gamesmaster?

Careful or he’ll call in his gaming bros who’ll bring this site, and the entire internet, down. After they’ve done their chores for mum of course.

On 31/10/2021 at 22:01, Frank said:

I think you'll find the general consensus is that you hold the title of 'the thickest newcomer 2021'. Hands down.

dwf.jpg

What happened Frank? No one can become as utterly shit as you are now considering your former mediocre position on here. Can they?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I can picture your family holidays as a child. Driving down to Margate with old mother Frank's head hanging out of the window, tongue lolling and spittle hitting your prematurely bald head in the back seat. Mitch Winehouse behind the wheel of his black cab tunelessly whistling Sinatra songs in between chain smoking and berating you for playing with dolls. 

Is it any wonder that you turned out wrong? If you ever need to talk I'm a PM away.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can picture your family holidays as a child. Driving down to Margate with old mother Frank's head hanging out of the window, tongue lolling and spittle hitting your prematurely bald head in the back seat. Mitch Winehouse behind the wheel of his black cab tunelessly whistling Sinatra songs in between chain smoking and berating you for playing with dolls. 

Is it any wonder that you turned out wrong? If you ever need to talk I'm a PM away.

I honestly thought I’d lost you for good. Good morning. 

• Like 1