CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This of course has nothing to do with someone you don't like not being severely punished enough...

If you must conflate two entirely different threads then at least bother to read the relevant discourse and context.

No apology proffered as none is needed.

"Unfuckingbelievable" indeed

I might have known you'd be too arrogant to acknowledge your obvious hypocrisy. The fact my three quotes came from two different threads is irrelevant – my specific point being that you warned me not to be confrontational, and yet, despite saying time and again 'no inter-member acrimony', a few days later you come out with: 'I was expecting a good scrap' and 'Jeeze I miss the old days of Pisstazza and the other psychos'.

With five likes acknowledging my comment after your quotes, it appears I'm not alone in recognising your false virtues.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Sorry to say it, WC, but you're fucking dreaming. The media will be talking about this until most of you cunts are in the grave (with Covid) - its got everything they could ever dream of - death, fear, the opportunity to cry about inequality when darkies or gays don't get the vaccine, billions in money spent and still more to be spent, political, business and social connections up the arse that can be portrayed as saying anything they fucking want with just a few carefully placed quotation marks and celebrities can get it, too!

Its a big, fat, juicy tit in the mouth of a starving baby and they're going to suck it dry until it bleeds and withers away at any cost like the fucking shameless parasites they are. They fucking love covid. They couldn't be happier that it happened, and they'll keep it alive for as long as possible to sustain their own relevance.

My hopes being one thing, but I strongly suspect you will be right on the money. Things will, however, change course rapidly, once the starving, freezing public notices that their inflated wages buy fuck all of essential real goods and services, while the central bank first shits itself, goes underground and then hikes interest rates to save the currency. It will be one massive bonfire of everything. Covid will suddenly be "cured".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I might have known you'd be too arrogant to acknowledge your obvious hypocrisy. The fact my three quotes came from two different threads is irrelevant – my specific point being that you warned me not to be confrontational, and yet, despite saying time and again 'no inter-member acrimony', a few days later you come out with: 'I was expecting a good scrap' and 'Jeeze I miss the old days of Pisstazza and the other psychos'.

With five likes acknowledging my comment after your quotes, it appears I'm not alone in recognising your false virtues.

Bang to rights and she knows it. 

Jeez, life sucks being me. Really Wolfie, really? "....an...an...and I got five likes, so there!"

I must apologise for the facetiousness - I put it down to several 5G masts triangulating on my brain after being jabbed with 0.3mL of Comirnaty mRNA vaccine late this morning. Moving on -

It has always been understood that given the nature of the site there will be some inter-member needling. I actually cautioned you on waging a vendetta and in the situation you refer to I did not instigate or foment anything. A punter had indicated that I was in for a "char broiling" when I next logged in. I had three options; one, do nothing and take it like a punch bag. That would have emboldened other punters to try it on with the inevitable consequences that would ensue. Two, I could go full-on bitch mode and cooler people for Admin abuse and baiting which would have sanctimonious divas like you at the head of the queue wailing about abuse of power and pulling rank. I chose option three which was to confront the issue. As it turned out both of them gave a superb imitation of two wet and wilting blankets. The comment you quoted was my parting shot to them.

Wolfie, its a given that you sometimes act the pompous sanctimonious pratt who see's himself as The Corner's self-appointed barrack-room lawyer but do the research prior to the next bout of self-righteous pontifications.

I reiterate; no apology proffered as none is due.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Jeez, life sucks being me. Really Wolfie, really? "....an...an...and I got five likes, so there!"

I must apologise for the facetiousness - I put it down to several 5G masts triangulating on my brain after being jabbed with 0.3mL of Comirnaty mRNA vaccine late this morning. Moving on -

It has always been understood that given the nature of the site there will be some inter-member needling. I actually cautioned you on waging a vendetta and in the situation you refer to I did not instigate or foment anything. A punter had indicated that I was in for a "char broiling" when I next logged in. I had three options; one, do nothing and take it like a punch bag. That would have emboldened other punters to try it on with the inevitable consequences that would ensue. Two, I could go full-on bitch mode and cooler people for Admin abuse and baiting which would have sanctimonious divas like you at the head of the queue wailing about abuse of power and pulling rank. I chose option three which was to confront the issue. As it turned out both of them gave a superb imitation of two wet and wilting blankets. The comment you quoted was my parting shot to them.

Wolfie, its a given that you sometimes act the pompous sanctimonious pratt who see's himself as The Corner's self-appointed barrack-room lawyer but do the research prior to the next bout of self-righteous pontifications.

Guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of 💩 

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Be honest for once, when is there ever? Arrogant idiot.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of 💩 

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Be honest for once, when is there ever? Arrogant idiot.

Well boo-hoo.

This a big ask, but try and add some substance or rational argument rather than pull the first mindless insult you can think of :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well boo-hoo.

This a big ask, but try and add some substance or rational argument rather than pull the first mindless insult you can think of :rolleyes:

I didn't insult you. I merely pointed out that wolfie was correct. You admonish others for acrimonious content, then complain that the membership has disappointed you by not being acrimonious enough for you. Make your mind up.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't insult you. I merely pointed out that wolfie was correct. You admonish others for acrimonious content, then complain that the membership has disappointed you by not being acrimonious enough for you. Make your mind up.

Just in case anybody's tempted, a little known corollary to Danth's Law states that anyone who actually cites Danth's Law then automatically loses the argument themselves

.VCn23ThDWEaUboM8goNXBIRSDtf2NvOAPuk1QtiRjwI.jpg?auto=webp&s=361e8384a4de93922d96ccc12821460dc5a94a95

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I didn't "admonish" anyone for acrimonious content. I was defending the charge of being hypocritical. My mind has been clear from the outset. If people want to dish it out, they shouldn't howl like banshees when it comes back to them.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

My hopes being one thing, but I strongly suspect you will be right on the money. Things will, however, change course rapidly, once the starving, freezing public notices that their inflated wages buy fuck all of essential real goods and services, while the central bank first shits itself, goes underground and then hikes interest rates to save the currency. It will be one massive bonfire of everything. Covid will suddenly be "cured".

When the mask wankers start doing the math very soon, and realise that they can make their own masks at home, behind the couch or under the bed, from a crisp new £50 note and a couple of rubber bands, significantly cheaper than spending the mortgage money on a packet of cheap plastic Chinese ‘face coverings’ which if they weren’t too thick to read the ‘does not protect the wearer from Covid 19’ warning on the packet, the ‘pandemic’  will be quickly forgotten.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lol. I expected nothing less than a garbled 250-word response to an argument you simply have no grounds to defend. To conclude, I quote the meaning of 'hypocrisy' directly from the Cambridge English Dictionary:

'...the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.'

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or my own personal favourite:

"You baby raping, Christ killing nonce".

Back in Uni, there was a rather angry guy who used to try and end any argument/debate he was losing by calling the other person a “nun raping cunt”. 

I often wonder what became of him. 

25 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Lol. I expected nothing less than a garbled 250-word response to an argument you simply have no grounds to defend. To conclude, I quote the meaning of 'hypocrisy' directly from the Cambridge English Dictionary:

'...the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.'

Ah, well if we must go down the academic route where has my behaviour not conformed to my moral standards or beliefs, or if you can't answer that and to make it simple for you, where have I taken administrative action for a behaviour contrary to the rules that I break myself?

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, well if we must go down the academic route where has my behaviour not conformed to my moral standards or beliefs, or if you can't answer that and to make it simple for you, where have I taken administrative action for a behaviour contrary to the rules that I break myself?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well boo-hoo.

You know a thief will rob you and a cheat will cheat you. You’re fucked with a liar, all ends up and a hypocritical liar hiding behind ‘authority’ is impossible to debate. Stick to what you’re good at, adapt or hand in your uniform.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When the mask wankers start doing the math very soon, and realise that they can make their own masks at home, behind the couch or under the bed, from a crisp new £50 note and a couple of rubber bands, significantly cheaper than spending the mortgage money on a packet of cheap plastic Chinese ‘face coverings’ which if they weren’t too thick to read the ‘does not protect the wearer from Covid 19’ warning on the packet, the ‘pandemic’  will be quickly forgotten.

Fifty notes have been the subject of shrinkflation for as long as I remember. When the ultimate postage stamp-sized incarnation completes its value slide to zero, balancing wobbly tables may the the only suitable application.

47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good heavens… that’s me, that is?

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

How is anyone to know what, precisely are your moral standards or beliefs? What a ridiculous question. Until you publish a list of offenders/offences, how are we to know who’s been coolered/warned for what? Daft question…again. You stand accused of pissing all over Rule 7 however, and you’re the enforcer-in-chief who needs to lead by example, which you clearly never do. That and the fact that you’re a twat.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

If my original comment about six hours ago wasn't enough to answer your question above, Eric's post nailed it rather well:

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't add much to the final two sentences. While I can forgive you for completely missing the compliment I gave you earlier, because you were instead easily riled by my correct accusation of your double standards, it's not fair that you deride some punters for being acrimonious and then claim others aren't being confrontational enough. As I said, it's hypocritical.

Why can't you see the flaw in your modus operandi? You appear to be the only one who can't. 

• Like 2