CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saint Billiam of Gates, multi billionaire philanthropist and absolutely not presently being divorced because of his past close association with Jeffrey Epstein.

King Billy

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any tips…which don’t include bleach and/or suicide?

1) Invent a time machine and go back and buy a fuckload of Bitcoin.

2) Don't store it in Mt. Gox.

3) Speaking of Mt. Gox, get a hamster - it's just as likely to make you money as any hedge fund manager.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

3) Speaking of Mt. Gox, get a hamster - it's just as likely to make you money as any hedge fund manager.

Puneet Dikshit or more to the point global consultancy firm McKinsey need a cunting of their very own after what he recently got away with. Some expert partner he was. When they pulled his computer after his $2.2bn call option fiddle they found he’d searched, on Google, ‘what happens to options when a company is acquired?’ the day before the deal was done. Staggering.

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you ever read Carl Sagan's "Contact"? That's exactly how the aliens first grabbed our attention.

For a while I was convinced Sagan had stolen the idea about the messages hidden inside transcendental numbers from me, but then I realised he'd written it a few years before I ever met him, so probably not.

Nice lad, Carl. I had no problems with him when he rented our basement studio. He left in the dead of night, rent paid up, case of ale for me and a lovely arecibo message for the wife. Proper him.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

No malfeasance? That's a stretch.  

Anecdotal, but most of my colleagues have had at least 2 hep B vaccines. None of them have had problems. So far 1 heart attack within 36 hours of the Covid-19 vaccine in a fit and well 40 year old with a healthy BMI, no cardiac history, no family cardiac history. 1 other colleague, female, 28, multiple joints flare up with 24 hours of the having it. No history of rheumatoid arthritis. 

Tiny bit more frequent, Jesus. These cunts couldn't even be bothered to employ a decent company to run a number of the trial sites properly. What next doc, 3 years to flatten the earth?

So the side effects of the Covid vaccine include; heart attack, arthritis, brain hemorrhage, homosexuality, runny shits, death, arse cancer, ingrowing toenails, more homosexuality at week ends and reading franks posts here. 

How come these piles of fresh corpses which are building up as a result of the jabs aren’t well publicized or reported in the media? And don’t get me the King Billy tin foil bullshite that the media is controlled by lizard people and their evil human lackeys. I accept that many medications have side effects but fail to believe the current vaccine program is culling the population and is part of some conspiracy to do so.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So the side effects of the Covid vaccine include; heart attack, arthritis, brain hemorrhage, homosexuality, runny shits, death, arse cancer, ingrowing toenails, more homosexuality at week ends and reading franks posts here. 

How come these piles of fresh corpses which are building up as a result of the jabs aren’t well publicized or reported in the media? And don’t get me the King Billy tin foil bullshite that the media is controlled by lizard people and their evil human lackeys. I accept that many medications have side effects but fail to believe the current vaccine program is culling the population and is part of some conspiracy to do so.

The fuck are you on about? Everyone knows the media is controlled by mole people. The lizards are just the monarchies.

34 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Everyone knows the media is controlled by mole people. 

Gurt's velvety paws were all over the Millie Dowler voicemail scandal during his time as mole editor in chief of The News of The World.

I thought it was to do with investigative journalism, no matter how unethical, but recent revelations have led me to believe that he had a far more sinister purpose in mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nice lad, Carl. I had no problems with him when he rented our basement studio. He left in the dead of night, rent paid up, case of ale for me and a lovely arecibo message for the wife. Proper him.

Contact II: The Search For Intelligent Life On Merseyside.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Exaggerating cunt Stubbs. Guinea pigs can’t fuckin read ffs! 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You have a serious misunderstanding on how vaccines work. Using your logic, mankind would be better off doing away with all forms of vaccines.

I understand that they require trialling for an average of 4 years to identify and elimininate potential negative side effects. I understand that much. You appear not to.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I made a wedge in the summer on crypto including ETH, XRP and BNB, more by luck than any sort of skill and analysis. 

Made a very healthy return on my GME options and investment earlier in the year too. 

Now, if I had an autistic jock on the inside, we could make a fucking killing. 

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s a snag in your logic here Roops. I had the 2nd jab and the associated QR code sent to me in May this year. I have travelled throughout Europe since. At check-in, security and passport control (differs throughout Europe) not once was the QR code scanned and just a visual and cursory glance at a photo of it sufficed. As of ten days ago, that was also the case in most shops and all bars and restaurants in Germany. So the 30 day thing is easily bypassed and it is entirely possible that Billy has travelled unvaccinated. Like I’ve said, these students are flitting in and out of Europe unjabbed for the princely sum of £400 (Corner discount still applies folks!)

Well, naturally your story changes. First it was your children who found ways through the system, now we hear that you also have travelled "extensively" abroad. Please, when and where so I can match up the IP checker.

24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I made a wedge in the summer on crypto including ETH, XRP and BNB, more by luck than any sort of skill and analysis. 

Made a very healthy return on my GME options and investment earlier in the year too. 

Now, if I had an autistic jock on the inside, we could make a fucking killing. 

One of my lads made one his seldom visits last week. New watch & expensive clothes etc. We were worried about possible drug dealing, etc. He stayed up until 3am to buy something called ‘NFTs’ on the Bored Ape Yacht Club…he spent, basically, £6k on cartoon pictures of fuckin monkeys that are selling like hot cakes globally. I don’t get it at all and told my daughter to take no notice of his so-called crypto tips. Turns out I was behind the drag curve again as she gave the little fucker £5k in the summer to buy crypto stuff and he turned into £8k in two months. Baffles the fuck out of me as I can’t see how it won’t end in tears. Cartoon monkeys? Wtf? 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I understand that they require trialling for an average of 4 years to identify and elimininate potential negative side effects. I understand that much. You appear not to.

To some extent I empathise with your concern, however let this not distract from your complete lack of understanding on how vaccines work.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, naturally your story changes. First it was your children who found ways through the system, now we hear that you also have travelled "extensively" abroad. Please, when and where so I can match up the IP checker.

Firstly, Cunt, I have travelled through Europe this summer, I have also stated on here (yesterday to @Ape™️) that I have had my booster jab and therefore my vaccine passport thing which, during my travels, I have used. My son has travelled to Europe, very recently also, as I’ve stated, with his mates. So do fucking explain how my story has changed you dopey tart?

Now, just to humour you, IP check my movements as follows and for once in your wretched pompous life, have the good grace to retract the above and issue an apology for being the twat that you undoubtedly are :

13/7/21 for around 6 days, sailing from Spain around the Balearics (Menorca based)

3/9/21 a week sailing around the Aegean (Corfu based) and the subject of many posts alluding to my personal tragedy at sea. Visits to ten different islands.

6-7/11/21 for around a week sailing down the Rhine passing through Holland, Germany and Switzerland.

At no time was my NHS vaccine QR code scanned and that includes at multiple airports. So your contention that Billy’s a liar because of a 30 day expiry is complete bollocks and it is entirely feasible to travel internationally with a blag one…my son and his wanky student mates have done it, several times and very recently.

Over to you…smart-arse.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Firstly, Cunt, I have travelled through Europe this summer, I have also stated on here (yesterday to @Ape™️) that I have had my booster jab and therefore my vaccine passport thing which, during my travels, I have used. My son has travelled to Europe, very recently also, as I’ve stated, with his mates. So do fucking explain how my story has changed you dopey tart?

Now, just to humour you, IP check my movements as follows and for once in your wretched pompous life, have the good grace to retract the above and issue an apology for being the twat that you undoubtedly are :

13/7/21 for around 6 days, sailing from Spain around the Balearics (Menorca based)

3/9/21 a week sailing around the Aegean (Corfu based) and the subject of many posts alluding to my personal tragedy at sea. Visits to ten different islands.

6-7/11/21 for around a week sailing down the Rhine passing through Holland, Germany and Switzerland.

At no time was my NHS vaccine QR code scanned and that includes at multiple airports. So your contention that Billy’s a liar because of a 30 day expiry is complete bollocks and it is entirely feasible to travel internationally with a blag one…my son and his wanky student mates have done it, several times and very recently.

Over to you…smart-arse.

The technology is certainly available to check an IP’s history... dates and time. I have to say, DC, this’ll be a deal breaker if you’re lying. 

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

The technology is certainly available to check an IP’s history... dates and time. I have to say, DC, this’ll be a deal breaker if you’re lying. 

We all know that Proper's Wizz-Bang IP detector can locate a punter's location give or take two thousand square miles. What of it?

If you've got something new to add to the equation, spit it out. If not, fuck right off.

• Like 1