CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angela Rayner

Stubby Pecker

I’m certain this hideous beast has been cunted here before, but fuck it.

I’m not 100% up to speed with her politics but as a current Labour cunt it’ll be completely out of touch with the vast majority of voters who despise the woke immigrant loving agenda. What I’m really cunting her for is the disgusting guttural northern accent she insists on assaulting my fucking ears with. With money she’s on a few elocution lessons wouldn’t go amiss.

I’m deeply worried that the likes of her will ever have the whip hand on how this country moves forward. I’d much rather have the place run by some half sensible public school boy toffs than a pack of chip on the shoulder northern savages raised on gravy, beatings from their drunken coal dust breathing dad and whippet racing down ‘t dog track.

• Like 7

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m not 100% up to speed with her politics but as a current Labour cunt it’ll be completely out of touch with the vast majority of voters who despise the woke immigrant loving agenda. What I’m really cunting her for is the disgusting guttural northern accent she insists on assaulting my fucking ears with. With money she’s on a few elocution lessons wouldn’t go amiss.

I’m deeply worried that the likes of her will ever have the whip hand on how this country moves forward. I’d much rather have the place run by some half sensible public school boy toffs than a pack of chip on the shoulder northern savages raised on gravy, beatings from their drunken coal dust breathing dad and whippet racing down ‘t dog track.

We'll see this cunt caught dogging. Her diet is 75% Bulgarian truckers cum.

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m deeply worried that the likes of her will ever have the whip hand on how this country moves forward. I’d much rather have the place run by some half sensible public school boy toffs than a pack of chip on the shoulder northern savages raised on gravy, beatings from their drunken coal dust breathing dad and whippet racing down ‘t dog 

I would. With proper handling this bird would be a viable domestic asset and mother of 12.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

She is a beast agreed, but at least she gave boris a going over when starmer was isolating at pm questions. The northern savage would make an opposition party which is more than we have now, but as you know as have a soft spot for a ginger….

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

She is a beast agreed, but at least she gave boris a going over when starmer was isolating at pm questions. The northern savage would make an opposition party which is more than we have now, but as you know as have a soft spot for a ginger….

She's the sort of cunt you'd send round to Bill Sticker's HMO to kick the living shit out of him for non-payment of rent.

She may be an uncouth, council estate whore with a fanny like the Dartford tunnel, but at least she has a go. "Sir" Keir Starmer is about as useful as an adult sized Muslim wedding dress.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Call me old-fashioned and an over-romantic bastard, but however much my head tells me that this cunt needs throttled with an inordinate degree of prejudice, I still find her curiously attractive and would quite contentedly while away an afternoon pulling her hair, slapping her arse and flooding her cervix.

• Like 3

On 02/12/2021 at 12:07, Decimus said:

She's the sort of cunt you'd send round to Bill Sticker's HMO to kick the living shit out of him for non-payment of rent.

She may be an uncouth, council estate whore with a fanny like the Dartford tunnel, but at least she has a go. "Sir" Keir Starmer is about as useful as an adult sized Muslim wedding dress.

Or an Aberfan over-60’s club?

15 hours ago, Rev said:

Call me old-fashioned and an over-romantic bastard, but however much my head tells me that this cunt needs throttled with an inordinate degree of prejudice, I still find her curiously attractive and would quite contentedly while away an afternoon pulling her hair, slapping her arse and flooding her cervix.

That pair of soppy cunts Keats and Byron could have learned a thing or two from you Rev ... I also picture Starmer cracking off a sly one under the desk when he and Rayner appear together on TV

On 02/12/2021 at 00:10, BuggerLugs said:

I would. With proper handling this bird would be a viable domestic asset and mother of 12.

She looks like she could pop all 12 out at the same time without even stretching  the gusset of her slime encrusted biohazard drawers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She looks like she could pop all 12 out at the same time without even stretching  the gusset of her slime encrusted biohazard drawers. 

Exactly the practical qualities appreciated by Northern savages such as mesen. Top bird and most likely also dead handy in a WMC pitched battle over ownership of a pint and an effective stonewaller in the benefits office. 

Don't suppose you have her number?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

That age old pub question has reared its ugly head again "Would you fuck Angela Rayner?".

In light of recent reports, a number of Tory MPs have assigned her the dubious role of some sort of femme fatale. Now I know Boris has got a reputation for fucking anything with skin, but I can't see him being pleasantly distracted by this animal opening its legs. Saying that, I wouldn't blame him if he froze with terror at the despatch box. Inhaling an aroma akin to a fisherman's bait box whilst catching a glimpse of her horrifying snatch, which I'm reliably informed resembles Cthulhu's face bursting out of a badly packed doner kebab, is enough to put anyone off of their stride.

Back to the original question Would I fuck it? If it was gagged, bagged and muzzled, then probably, but I'd have to cut my cock off afterwards, just to be safe.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Perhaps @Roadkill can do a mock up of this, a crack baby on each tit, a roll up hanging out of her gob and Corbyn's smug face peeking out of her arsehole.

Filthy northern bitch.

Gun to your head Decs; it’s impregnate Rayner, Jess Phillips or Dianne Abbott. 

Even Mhairi Black must reconsider her life choices when confronted with these three. 

11 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Gun to your head Decs; it’s impregnate Rayner, Jess Phillips or Dianne Abbott. 

Even Mhairi Black must reconsider her life choices when confronted with these three. 

An interesting proposition. 

I suppose if I fucked Abbott at least my stamina would become legendary. With her mathematically confused retelling of events, a two minute fumble would turn into a five hour marathon.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I suppose if I fucked Abbott at least my stamina would become legendary. With her mathematically confused retelling of events, a two minute fumble would turn into a five hour marathon.

It has to be Rayner. You won’t be high-fiving your mates coming out of Abbott’s bedroom…the utter shame of it. Eeeuuwww.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It’s a conundrum. Abbott is diabetic thus carries a high risk of vaginal thrush, whereas Phillips’ gum/tooth ratio makes me wonder what other anatomical quirks you’d end up finding. So it’s Rayner for me, those Salford vowels might just about get me over the idea it’d be like throwing a chipolata up Sauchiehall Street.