CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Bull, Red Bull Racing and all associated cunts...

Old Chap Raasclaat

16 hours ago, Roadkill said:

All he has to do is outlive you and he wins.

You’ve probably set the bar much too high there Killer. I mean Withers survived the Nazi occupation almost unscathed and even got to watch all his former friends and neighbours be executed after he’d grassed them to the Gestapo. And then just after he’d led the local resistance to victory in the war (without any involvement from the British or Yanks) and Madam Witherscrote gave birth to his post war, square jawed, blond haired, goose stepping twin siblings… Helmut and Jurgen in a burned out Panzer tank next to the family goose enclosure, the miserable old grassing cunt contracted and recovered from aids for the first time (currently 7 or possibly 8 times and counting).

I know it’s a long shot but I want him dead.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You’ve probably set the bar much too high there Killer. I mean Withers survived the Nazi occupation almost unscathed and even got to watch all his former friends and neighbours be executed after he’d grassed them to the Gestapo. And then just after he’d led the local resistance to victory in the war (without any involvement from the British or Yanks) and Madam Witherscrote gave birth to his post war, square jawed, blond haired, goose stepping twin siblings… Helmut and Jurgen in a burned out Panzer tank next to the family goose enclosure, the miserable old grassing cunt contracted and recovered from aids for the first time (currently 7 or possibly 8 times and counting).

I know it’s a long shot but I want him dead.

19,000 posts with a like-to-post ratio of one in four... around 29 percent. Nobody wants you here, Billy. Fuck off. 

Reported.

• Like 1

F1 is a load of wank now.Fucking rip off ticket prices and the cunts don't televise it unless you subscribe .They can poke the shite right up their red bull arseholes .What a load of boring shite full of rich boys with very rich mummies and Daddies.love him or loathe  him at least Hamilton came from humble beginings rather than the spawn of a billionaire rip off merchant .For my 18th it was down tbe pub , snog with the local rat faced slag, puked up on the way home and fell asleep half  dressed on my bed in my mums council house .Those little cunting pricks get a Ferrari , a mansion and some plastic looking tart with a bleached ring peice courtesy of Daddy.

6 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

F1 is a load of wank now.Fucking rip off ticket prices and the cunts don't televise it unless you subscribe .They can poke the shite right up their red bull arseholes .What a load of boring shite full of rich boys with very rich mummies and Daddies.love him or loathe  him at least Hamilton came from humble beginings rather than the spawn of a billionaire rip off merchant .For my 18th it was down tbe pub , snog with the local rat faced slag, puked up on the way home and fell asleep half  dressed on my bed in my mums council house .Those little cunting pricks get a Ferrari , a mansion and some plastic looking tart with a bleached ring peice courtesy of Daddy.

You do understand Hamilton's father basically paid for his entire early racing career, right? Up until he caught the eye of Ron Dennis?

In fact the only difference between Hamilton and the modern generation of daddies boys is that he told his dad to fuck off as soon as he didn't need his wallet.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

In fact the only difference between Hamilton and the modern generation of daddies boys is that he told his dad to fuck off as soon as he didn't need his wallet.

Who wouldn’t tell him to fuck off? He’s black.

• Like 1

On 07/03/2024 at 19:35, Frank said:

Raasters you moron, give us an update on what on earth is going on at RBR!

On 08/03/2024 at 18:53, Frank said:

You're referring to my mate Fiona Hewitson. A well-respected - if not a little goofy - tart with integrity, who's been in F1 for over 15 years.. and dating JV for the past 18 months. 

Horner's not to blame. He's surrounded by young drivers and their puffy-lipped tarts, while home-wrecker Halliwell has turned into Chucky.  

On 08/03/2024 at 18:59, Frank said:

It's all on twitter, Withers. Get with it. Lol, lol... LOL 🤣

What on earth is going on here, Frank? If you wanted me to return and show you how get on the leaderboard, you only had to PM me. Instead, you made a right cunt of yourself, again, haven't you.

Quit talking about F1 and get off my excellent thread, is that understood? You irritating hermaphrodite cunt. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If you wanted me to return

Nobody wanted your return, it's a figment of your fragile ego, stop pretending you're actually worth the trouble, get on your Ryanair flight and fuck off back to Haiti, you freeloading, deadbeat, wastrel.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, and said:

Nobody wanted your return, it's a figment of your fragile ego, stop pretending you're actually worth the trouble, get on your Ryanair flight and fuck off back to Haiti, you freeloading, deadbeat, wastrel.

Blimey, I've only been back 5 minutes and you're already quoting and @ing me like some obsessive weirdo, I reckon you're the most despised member on here and I'm sure you really want to stop posting here but stick around to show you're not defeated. You were defeated ages ago and I'll leave you to carry on quoting and @ing @Decimus, @Wolfie myself and others thus demonstrating you have nothing else to offer. 

Eat some more shit. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Blimey, I've only been back 5 minutes and you're already quoting and @ing me like some obsessive weirdo, I reckon you're the most despised member on here and I'm sure you really want to stop posting here but stick around to show you're not defeated. You were defeated ages ago and I'll leave you to carry on quoting and @ing @Decimus, @Wolfie myself and others thus demonstrating you have nothing else to offer. 

Eat some more shit. Lol. 

If it wasn’t for H, and, and that entitled little fella, you’d be staring at an empty page. You’re thicker than KB and nobody wants you here. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

If it wasn’t for H, and, and that entitled little fella, you’d be staring at an empty page. You’re thicker than KB and nobody wants you here. 

Evening, Frank. 

When you get a few minutes, browse my profile and look up my nominations... Mostly 4+ likes for each one. You can learn from me how to write a nomination, watch me closely Frank, I'll be on top the leaderboard in no time. 

It's effortless. 

52 minutes ago, Frank said:

Rinse, repeat and rinse again, using the same, tiresome formula of insults from the site's no.1 shit-stirring old poof.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

No one on here is thicker than me Frank and don’t you ever fucking forget it.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Rinse, repeat and rinse again, using the same, tiresome formula of insults from the site's no.1 shit-stirring old poof.

And if  Punkape wasn’t banned he’d still be the sites no.2 shit-stirring old poof. 
The cunts an absolute fucking disgrace.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And if  Punkape wasn’t banned he’d still be the sites no.2 shit-stirring old poof. 
The cunts an absolute fucking disgrace.

He's not banned, he simply chooses not to come out to play so sucks boo hoo to you. Fuck off. 

In 1986-87 (Williams), and more so in 1988-89 (McLaren), the dominance of one team really came about – the difference then being Mansell & Piquet, and thereafter Senna & Prost, were evenly matched, each becoming all-time greats and world champions in their careers, sharing manufacturer upgrades at the same time.

Not so with Red Bull, whose Dutch dominance last season was arguably the most boring ever, harking back to the procession that was Schumacher at Ferrari in the 90s and early noughties.

Why can't the FIA create more of a level playing field before the sport loses even more 'old time' fans? What might be a good way forward @Roadkill @Old Chap Raasclaat @Dyslexic cnut @King Billy @southerncunt? I can't believe one man – Adrian Newey – who helped create a similar one-driver bias with Vettel over Webber, can make this much of a difference to one sport. I know F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of technology in which designers create templates for their road cars (Mercedes a good example), but the sport is getting beyond a joke.

47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In 1986-87 (Williams), and more so in 1988-89 (McLaren), the dominance of one team really came about – the difference then being Mansell & Piquet, and thereafter Senna & Prost, were evenly matched, each becoming all-time greats and world champions in their careers, sharing manufacturer upgrades at the same time.

Not so with Red Bull, whose Dutch dominance last season was arguably the most boring ever, harking back to the procession that was Schumacher at Ferrari in the 90s and early noughties.

Why can't the FIA create more of a level playing field before the sport loses even more 'old time' fans? What might be a good way forward @Roadkill @Old Chap Raasclaat @Dyslexic cnut @King Billy @southerncunt? I can't believe one man – Adrian Newey – who helped create a similar one-driver bias with Vettel over Webber, can make this much of a difference to one sport. I know F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of technology in which designers create templates for their road cars (Mercedes a good example), but the sport is getting beyond a joke.

38 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fix the blatant corruption would be the only way. Design restrictions have been used since Brawn GP pissed off the big boys with their surprise double diffuser back in 2009.

Think about it - V6 hybrid engines implemented in 2014 when only Mercedes had a working prototype beforehand and years of R&D to their advantage.

And now, after decades, ground effect has returned when only one single team has an aerodynamicist with any previous experience designing cars dependant on ground effect downforce.

The design restrictions are clearly being influenced by the interests of individual teams (the ones with the most cash to "donate") instead of the entire grid.

Then there's the hostile attitude of the existing teams towards any potential newcomers - they simply shouldn't get to have a say on who does and does not join the grid - of course they'll all say "no" to Andretti, because it's more competition.