CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

According to your own biography, you would have been 15 at this point in time.

It certainly doesn't require any suspension of disbelief on my part to accept that you would have eagerly crossed the Atlantic with two notorious homosexuals acting in loco parentis. I imagine that your tightly puckered and hairless arsehole ended up resembing a Rottweiler's chew toy by the time you landed at Wayne County Airport.

Franks so bloody gay, he is fast approaching ‘withers’ levels of poofery, disgusting 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m afraid you can’t post things like this anymore.

Aretha Franklin has been declared a bigot by the LGBTXYZ police. Apparently her song ‘Natural Woman’ is offensive to the ‘trans community’. According to them, there’s no such thing as a natural woman.

It really is time for queerbashing to make a big fucking comeback. Sick fucking nonces. I want them all dead.

It was just a spoof, apparently, although the speed the mainstream media fell for it speaks volumes.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/aretha-franklin-song-natural-woman-blasted-by-trans-group/

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was just a spoof, apparently, although the speed the mainstream media fell for it speaks volumes.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/aretha-franklin-song-natural-woman-blasted-by-trans-group/

Spoof my arse. They meant it wholeheartedly. When it became apparent that they’d pushed the victimhood agenda too far, they tried to make out it was a joke. If it had been Carly Simon, they wouldn’t have been challenged. The fairies have been outmanoeuvred in the minorities chess game.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m afraid you can’t post things like this anymore.

Aretha Franklin has been declared a bigot by the LGBTXYZ police. Apparently her song ‘Natural Woman’ is offensive to the ‘trans community’. According to them, there’s no such thing as a natural woman.

It really is time for queerbashing to make a big fucking comeback. Sick fucking nonces. I want them all dead.

Carole King…in other words, a Caucasian song culturally appropriated by a fat spookess.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I worked with George and Aretha on 'Knew you were waiting'. The production team... me, Simon Climie, GM and two other bods flew to Detroit and took a cab to the studio. Meanwhile Aretha rocked up with her entourage of about forty of your mob, 8 limos and a mobile BBQ. She loved ribs, the dirty black whore. Nice lady. True story.

Lying spindly cunt. I was there and there was no sign of you. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a brighter note, things may be getting back to normal. I watched Demolition Man last night and ‘Taco-Bell’ has been restored as the only surviving restaurant chain in 2036. Pizza Hut have been fucked off. Nice to see Joel Silver and co’ are still sweating a thirty year old release for every last shekel.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a brighter note, things may be getting back to normal. I watched Demolition Man last night and ‘Taco-Bell’ has been restored as the only surviving restaurant chain in 2036. Pizza Hut have been fucked off. Nice to see Joel Silver and co’ are still sweating a thirty year old release for every last shekel.

Taco Bellend and Pizza Mudhut?

5 hours ago, Frank said:

I worked with George and Aretha on 'Knew you were waiting'. The production team... me, Simon Climie, GM and two other bods flew to Detroit and took a cab to the studio. Meanwhile Aretha rocked up with her entourage of about forty of your mob, 8 limos and a mobile BBQ. She loved ribs, the dirty black whore. Nice lady. True story.

You really are a pathetic little turd.

Post another Rocky video and enjoy your microwave meal for one, you massive bender.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

According to your own biography, you would have been 15 at this point in time. Regardless, it certainly doesn't require any suspension of disbelief on my part to accept that you would have eagerly crossed the Atlantic with two notorious homosexuals acting in loco parentis.

I imagine that your tightly puckered and hairless arsehole ended up resembling a Rottweiler's chew toy by the time you landed at Wayne County Airport. 

Better. I quite enjoy being your Corbett.

On 29/01/2023 at 21:13, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've had a heavy few days, not a lot of sleep and I'm already regetting my partying ways. I thought I'd check in to have a laugh at Frank's song uploads, only to find a seemingly angrier by the day Shit the Ripper on my case. Listen you sinister, wrong'un fucking cunt, you don't know where I live and who I may or may not live with, the fact that even Mrs Roops gave you a shit collector/themed Avatar a while ago,  says a lot. 

Mrs Roops was pointlessly joining in with the general frivolity of the boyos, all the same, it was astonishing that she'd want to be associated with such a bunch of childish, name-calling, cunts.

7 hours ago, cunt said:

Mrs Roops was pointlessly joining in with the general frivolity of the boyos, all the same, it was astonishing that she'd want to be associated with such a bunch of childish, name-calling, degenerate reprobates.

Maybe she'd had too much to drink?🍹🍷🍹🍷

Are you high on fermented urea and dog shit fumes again or just a stupid boring fucking cunt?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cunt said:

Mrs Roops was pointlessly joining in with the general frivolity of the boyos, all the same, it was astonishing that she'd want to be associated with such a bunch of childish, name-calling, degenerate reprobates.

Maybe she'd had too much to drink?🍹🍷🍹🍷

As I recall you misappropriated a punter's avatar. Despite me removing the stolen pic you nonetheless restored the image to your profile whereupon I replaced it after doing a picture search applying the word "shithead" in the search parameters.

• Like 3

On 01/02/2023 at 09:37, Mrs Roops said:

As I recall you misappropriated a punter's avatar. Despite me removing the stolen pic you nonetheless restored the image to your profile whereupon I replaced it after doing a picture search applying the word "shithead" in the search parameters.

The bottom line is, It's your website, do whatever the fuck you like, that shower of cunts, and you know to whom I'm referring, seem to think they hold sway over everybody else, and that they alone get to decide who is allowed to comment on their posts.

Fuck them and their clique of cunts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cunt said:

The bottom line is, It's your website, do whatever the fuck you like, that shower of cunts, and you know to whom I'm referring, seem to think they hold sway over everybody else, and that they alone get to decide who is allowed to comment on their posts.

Fuck off…shithead.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cunt said:

Eloquent, as usual.

It must be a real strain on your intellect to construct a sentence that has so much meaning to it.

Well done!🙄

Like this pile of cunt by any chance? Fuck off.

• cunt
  • Members
  • LocationGolders Green
   On 29/01/2023 at 20:42,  King Billy said: 

Poof

This isn't the place to make enemies, advice you'd wise to heed.

7 hours ago, cunt said:

I appear to have given you a like for this utterance. Just to avoid any misunderstanding I’d like to make it clear that this was totally unintentional. Please accept my genuine apology and assurance that it will never happen again.

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I appear to have given you a like for this utterance. Just to avoid any misunderstanding I’d like to make it clear that this was totally unintentional. Please accept my genuine apology and assurance that it will never happen again.

Apology accepted.

Here's some friendly advice, you should've gone to Specsavers. 👓

You're welcome.