CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great Yarmouth

Guest Parabolic Cunting

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Dyslexic cnut , I'm name dropping.. where are you?

He messaged me yesterday. He’s on the international space station with Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson’s twin daughters. He said they’re a pair of horrible cunts. Not sure which pair he meant. I’m sure Roops will have scoured his location tracking data by tomorrow morning and debunked everything I’ve said, but hey ho.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He messaged me yesterday. He’s on the international space station with Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson’s twin daughters. He said they’re a pair of horrible cunts. Not sure which pair he meant. I’m sure Roops will have scoured his location tracking data by tomorrow morning and debunked everything I’ve said, but hey ho.

Cunts from Cape Verde wouldn't be seen dead on an international space station. I imagine T-Pau will question his ability to drive a space shuttle while recovering from a shoulder surgery.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cunts from Cape Verde wouldn't be seen dead on an international space station. I imagine T-Pau will question his ability to drive a space shuttle while recovering from a shoulder surgery.

His intergalactic driving licence won’t stand up to  Kathy Griffins forensic scrutiny but the fake Covid passport I got for him is foolproof apart from a few spelling mistakes and the QR code from Tesco’s website.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's Goober as well, but the whole side is let down by ProffuckingB.

The Jock Alliance favours quality over quantity, and appears to be just me and the Rev these days. Not that MikeD or Jacko ever brought much to the picnic anyway. (Did Quincy count as a half-Jock given it was his adopted homeland, and given his fondness for Highlander and Jesse Rae?)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Jock Alliance favours quality over quantity, and appears to be just me and the Rev these days. Not that MikeD or Jacko ever brought much to the picnic anyway. (Did Quincy count as a half-Jock given it was his adopted homeland, and given his fondness for Highlander and Jesse Rae?)

Not to tongue your arsehole overly much, but yourself and the Rev more than compensate for the lack of shock Jock representation on here.

It doesn't sit well with me that I'm associated with Drew and Neil by a mere accident of birth. Take solace in the fact that your compatriot is a veritable Corner legend whereas I have to make do with a white van rapist and a Bathmophobic pisshead.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Not to tongue your arsehole overly much, but yourself and the Rev more than compensate for the lack of shock Jock representation on here.

It doesn't sit well with me that I'm associated with Drew and Neil by a mere accident of birth. Take solace in the fact that your compatriot is a veritable Corner legend whereas I have to make do with a white van rapist and a Bathmophobic pisshead.

Bathmophobic is apparently the fear of slopes, clearly not something @Frank suffers from when he lurches toward the deep freeze of an evening, semi in hand

• Like 2

On 31/01/2022 at 18:14, Hammer of Cunts said:

a bloke with a dead dog on a bit of string;

That'll be Wolfie, his Poodle died of malnutrition while he was staking-out the gents toilet in the Market Gates Shopping Centre,  the woman with the fat arse was just a bit concerned about the canine, in her state of inebriation she hadn't realised it was dead.

1 hour ago, cunt said:

That'll be Wolfie, his Poodle died of malnutrition while he was staking-out the gents toilet in the Market Gates Shopping Centre,  the woman with the fat arse was just a bit concerned about the canine, in her state of inebriation she hadn't realised it was dead.

It's no wonder that the waxworks on Regent Road closed, just walking on the street is akin to free entry to a freak show. 

Starting at the seafront and walking towards Market Gates, one's senses would be assaulted by every conceivable variety of draggers and dribblers. The average weight of the people you pass, who are likely to have life expectancies 20 years below national average, would typically be measured in tonnes. The majority will be wearing cheap, Chinese made, throw away clothes that are 3 sizes too small in order to show off their gelatinous sweaty bodies to best effect. Many will be hanging on to their pit bull type mongrel for dear life as it attempts to rip the throat out of the 1% meat hot dog and burger vendors. 

As your senses approach overload and the horror is beginning to fully take hold, you realise that the worst has been left until last. You arrive at the triangulation of scumbags that is the Troll Cart, McDonald's and Market Gates, and there, at the centre of it, is the favoured haunt of the puppet man...

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's no wonder that the waxworks on Regent Road closed, just walking on the street is akin to free entry to a freak show. 

Starting at the seafront and walking towards Market Gates, one's senses would be assaulted by every conceivable variety of draggers and dribbles. The average weight of the people you pass, who are likely to have life expectancies 20 years below national average, would typically be measured in tonnes. The majority will be wearing cheap, Chinese made, throw away clothes that are 3 sizes too small in order to show off their gelatinous sweaty bodies to best effect. Many will be hanging on to their pit bull type mongrel for dear life as it attempts to rip the throat out of the 1% meat hot dog and burger vendors. 

As your senses approach overload and the horror is beginning to fully take hold, you realise that the worst has been left until last. You arrive at the triangulation of scumbags that is the Troll Cart, McDonald's and Market Gates, and there, at the centre of it, is the favoured haunt of the puppet man...

I feel really cheated here, G. You are stealing my signature narrative.

59 minutes ago, cunt said:

It's heartwarming to hear of this kind of community spirit. You don't get that in the more upmarket areas, where people who don't smell funny live.

You sound as if you know the place like a native.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Bawsy and The Rev had a lot of making up to do for the drunken, 4,000 word literary marathons that Tata Steely-Dan used to post.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bawsy and The Rev had a lot of making up to do for the drunken, 4,000 word literary marathons that Tata Steely-Dan used to post.

I forgot about that loquacious, drunken cunt. I'm all for niche nominations after making several of my own, but his dissertations on everyday minutiae used to absolutely fucking enrage me.

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck, I’ve been scouring by feeble brain for that wankers name for hours. Let’s hope he’s dead

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank is on the 'Bill Stickers List'. You only regularly visit south east Asia alone for one purpose as far as I'm concerned, and it's not to sample the pad thai. It certainly explains his Godfuckingawful Paul Gadd wig.

Bill thickers hasn’t been heard from for some time. I’ll bet he was cruising Indochina when chinky flu hit and was forced to go native. Visa now out of date let’s hope he’s snuck over the border (in search of fresh meat) into Burma and been ethnically cleansed 

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

Not to tongue your arsehole overly much

But to tongue it even minimally is perverted, you must love it.

You are to be congratulated for even admitting it on a public forum, you're now firmly out of the closet, right up there with pansy poster boy Phil Schofield.

Well done! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 31/01/2022 at 16:34, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm just thinking how much better must it be than Yarmouth on the Isle-of-Wight for it to earn the moniker of 'Great'

Queen Victoria sent Albert there when he was sick, came back feeling better. She declared it 'great'. I declare Queen Vic was a demented and morose old cunt with a snatch wider than the Solent.

On 05/02/2022 at 15:24, cunt said:

But to tongue it even minimally is perverted, you must love it.

You are to be congratulated for even admitting it on a public forum, you're now firmly out of the closet, right up there with pansy poster boy Phil Schofield.

Well done! :D

I don't believe for one minute that Schofield's an uphill gardener. Someone else on here reckoned it was a ploy to stop himself getting the chop from ITV and I conclude with that theory. 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't believe for one minute that Schofield's an uphill gardener. Someone else on here reckoned it was a ploy to stop himself getting the chop from ITV and I conclude with that theory. 

Cambers - he's a puff. An arse bandit, a shirt lifter I want to know who he's done it with? The beast with two backs. It's bound to be some one1/2 his age.

Uphill gardener, oh right, Cambers is being ironic.

My broad beans are shooting, I'll have a bumper crop this year thanks to my LUNAR gardening.

Love ProfB XXX

• Like 1

Phil Scrotefield declared himself a 'Cakepipe Cosmonaut' - he'd know which side he bats for, although why can we not see a pic of his nancy boy? Why is he allowed to announce on breakfast TV he's a bum bandit, and no pics, or evidence? Maybe Cambers is right?

If Phil's a puff, journalists would have got pics of him wearing crutchless PVC shorts & loads of leather, like George Micheal did.

• Like 1