CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Island of Ireland

Ape™️

This isn’t about Ireland per se, although the place undoubtedly contains some stupid fucking cunts, going by some people on here. No, it’s about the way cunts on the BBC insist of referring to Ireland as the island of Ireland, to make sure we don’t confuse it with other places called Ireland. Fucking stupid fucking cunts.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

This isn’t about Ireland per se, although the place undoubtedly contains some stupid fucking cunts, going by some people on here. No, it’s about the way cunts on the BBC insist of referring to Ireland as the island of Ireland, to make sure we don’t confuse it with other places called Ireland. Fucking stupid fucking cunts.

It's almost understandable when you take into consideration that, thanks to progressive education, the majority of people under 30 think that Africa is a country.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

You need to consider that the Irish public makes a large chunk of BBC’s consumption body. As such, confusion has to be kept to an absolute minimum, and the binary explanation seems very effective.

It's the natives' accents that do my head in. 

Listening to the Ulster lot is akin to having a SDS drill with a 20mm bit ream out a hole between one ear and the other.

Don't even get me started on the female announcer on Film 4 that refers to it a Filem 4. Arrrrggghhhhh! 

47 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think they refer to it as an island just to reassure all the viewers and listeners that normal people are relatively secure from the gene pool  seeing as it is surrounded by a good stretch of water. Obviously not wide enough in my opinion.

We see your own gene pool is being enriched daily coming from the even narrower bit of water tween yerselves and the European mainland..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see your own gene pool is being enriched daily coming from the even narrower bit of water tween yerselves and the European mainland..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Steady on Panzy; bungalow bill is a Norfolk resident and the gene pool there has more recessive traits than the thylacine and the ivory billed woodpecker combined 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

It's the natives' accents that do my head in. 

Listening to the Ulster lot is akin to having a SDS drill with a 20mm bit ream out a hole between one ear and the other.

Oi maaaake yoo roight thaaar Master Goober. Oi much prefer the sound of a tractor droiving past or the luvverly crunch of a  noice crisp carrot.

So I do.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Oi maaaake yoo roight thaaar Master Goober. Oi much prefer the sound of a tractor droiving past or the luvverly crunch of a  noice crisp carrot.

So I do.

You should know that taking the piss out of the Cornish is a hate crime, Bilbo. 

If you'd like to rewrite this in a charming Norfolk dialect so I can understand it, it would be most appreciated. 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Shortest distance between U.K. mainland and Ireland 12 miles.

Shortest distance between France and U.K. mainland 21 miles.

Upside down atlas I suppose, doh.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Panzer? If you think old England's done.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's almost understandable when you take into consideration that, thanks to progressive education, the majority of people under 30 think that Africa is a country.

Thankfully my underlings understand their jobs well, because if their jobs were dependent on general knowledge, they'd all have been for the chop by now. Retarded, every single one of them.

Guest judgetwi

I think it’s a bit obvious. The BBC don’t want to distinguish between the Republic and Northern Ireland because they hope that one day they will be one and the same thing. Undoubtedly, according to the demographics, the traitor bastards are well right. Get ready for another couple of million “refugees” added on to your tax bill.

Loyalizm n unionizm are in a bad place bally baby..in the hands of old bigoted out of touch men and street corner drug pushers.. neither are vote grabbers..all those years wasted down the lodge holdin hands n trying on this year's collar for size..instead of fukkin orangina full of wee ballys n sammies...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY