CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

48 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We are purely defensive roady baby..no wish to grab land or resources off other people to line our pockets ..anyway I'm goin to do me good deed for the day

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I see that Bogland have said they expect to take in 100,000 Ukrainian refugees, to be housed in private homes. With a population of less than 5 million that’s an awful lot of people (2%) to suddenly burden the creaking infrastructure with. Another sign of the contempt your leaders hold you in, is the fact that until just a few weeks ago, Irish citizens who chose not to inject themselves with an experimental chemical cocktail, weren’t permitted to go into a pub, restaurant and many other establishments. Your government was prepared to insist you reveal personal medical information to total strangers just to participate in normal society.
Ukranians appear to have far more human rights in Ireland  than the Irish themselves, as your rulers have decided that someone you have invited to live in your home does not have to declare wether they have been pricked or not.
The Micks have evolved  from inherently rebellious into a right bunch of obedient gutless pussies.

Sean McStiofan was a cunt.

29 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I see that Bogland have said they expect to take in 100,000 Ukrainian refugees, to be housed in private homes. With a population of less than 5 million that’s an awful lot of people (2%) to suddenly burden the creaking infrastructure with. Another sign of the contempt your leaders hold you in, is the fact that until just a few weeks ago, Irish citizens who chose not to inject themselves with an experimental chemical cocktail, weren’t permitted to go into a pub, restaurant and many other establishments. Your government was prepared to insist you reveal personal medical information to total strangers just to participate in normal society.
Ukranians appear to have far more human rights in Ireland  than the Irish themselves, as your rulers have decided that someone you have invited to live in your home does not have to declare wether they have been pricked or not.
The Micks have evolved  from inherently rebellious into a right bunch of obedient gutless pussies.

Sean McStiofan was a cunt.

Housing will be sourced bally baby..vaccination percentage rates here in the high 90's ..its interesting how the gobshites here that hold anti vaxer notions are also fans of donnie trunk n putin n Ireland leaving the EU..all have been very quiet for some time though..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

its interesting how the gobshites here that hold anti vaxer notions are also fans of donnie trunk

How on Earth could anyone still be a fan of Donald Trump? Surely they’ve seen what a fantastic job Joe Biden has done in just over a year. 40 year record high inflation, petrol prices trebled or worse, illegal immigration breaking all records, violent crime and murders soaring in almost every city (the Democrat run ones), Saudi Arabia ignoring his calls to beg for oil, China and Russia laughing at the pathetic state of the woke US military. Good ole ‘Sleepy Joe’ at record low approval ratings across the board. The sad old shuffling geriatric fool can’t even read his handlers pre written statements on a teleprompter coherently. 
Even the deranged idiots who fixed the election must realise what a colossal fuck up they’ve  done.

Panic ye not though Panzyboy.

The great man is coming back to top up your ‘Trump Derangement’ levels soon.

Fuck off.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

On 28/02/2022 at 14:36, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hard to argue with that, old Nikita really is/was a useless sack of shit. Apparently Haas could be fucked for money also. The only Hass I like is avocado. Lol

Did you hear about the homosexual fish? Preferred Hans’s Haas to Lotte’s

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's no wonder punkape is dead and @Frank has to try a comeback every week with this blatant homosexualism… reported.

Steady on now Blad with these wild accusations. Spotto doesn’t have a homophobic bone  in his body. Queer bashing and poof mocking possibly, but you have to take into account that most reasonable people in his youth (Victorian times), weren’t overly enamoured with the late night antics of the back door visitors, or ‘batty boys’ as you’re kinfolk would know them as.

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We aren't n never were a militaristic belligerent nation wuggers baby..we send body armour..food ..meds..to relieve the suffering of the most vulnerable in this war...why in an hours time I'll be loading up my 22 year old Citroën despatch van with donated clothing and toiletries for 40 Ukrainian refugees that arrived lastnite at a hotel near Dublin Airport.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How many can you fit in the back for your return journey to panzy towers? 

I don’t know what would be worse for them; a nightly raping from a scrawny old mick or them having to listen to your god awful saxophone playing 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

panzy towers? 

State of the art detached, natural stone built, secluded, filthy hovel, en-suite outside toilet, centrally heated (open fire in the middle of the only room), off street parking for two wheelbarrows, walk in wardrobe (max. capacity 1 donkey jacket) and just a short swim from local amenities (86 miles from England). 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How many can you fit in the back for your return journey to panzy towers? 

I don’t know what would be worse for them; a nightly raping from a scrawny old mick or them having to listen to your god awful saxophone playing 

Could you imagine it?

You've just almost been blown to fucking smithereens by some trigger happy Ivan cunt, and you can't imagine that life could get any worse. Next thing you know, you've been allocated a ticket to one of the most backward countries in Europe instead of receiving a plum placement in England, France, Germany or Scandinavia.

You're already cursing whatever God you believe in when Panzy rocks up in a rusted rape van. Next thing you know, he's thrown a bag full of bloodied and cum stained clothes at you whilst incoherently screaming "Fuck the Brits". 

If I was a box headed Slav confronted with that I'd immediately book the next plane back to Kiev and chuck myself under the nearest Russian tank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Could you imagine it?

You've just almost been blown to fucking smithereens by some trigger happy Ivan cunt, and you can't imagine that life could get any worse. Next thing you know, you've been allocated a ticket to one of the most backward countries in Europe instead of receiving a plum placement in England, France, Germany or Scandinavia.

You're already cursing whatever God you believe in when Panzy rocks up in a rusted rape van. Next thing you know, he's thrown a bag full of bloodied and cum stained clothes at you whilst incoherently screaming "Fuck the Brits". 

If I was a box headed Slav confronted with that I'd book a plane back to Kiev and Chuck myself under the nearest Russian tank.

Chuck myself under the nearest Russian tank. 

they'd starve to death waiting, seeing that most of the cunts have run out of fuel.

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Chuck myself under the nearest Russian tank. 

they'd starve to death waiting, seeing that most of the cunts have run out of fuel.

How the fuck have they managed that by the way? No sane cunt wants their oil. Its like dying of thirst when you're swimming in the middle of a freshwater river. 

The fake news media have been running with the shocking news of 3 former SAS soldiers being killed by a Russian missile at a camp close to the Polish border. Talk of a ‘war crime’ and ‘defenceless casualties’ etc. etc. etc.

The Yavoriv camp is well inside Ukranian territory, and the fake actor ‘President’ and his co-actors  have been posting pictures on the usual social media propaganda sites for ten days or more, calling it a military training camp for brave volunteers from ‘our friends from across the world’. In real speak… mercenaries. While I don’t in any way take pleasure from todays news, I can’t help but not see the weird drama unfolding, that is so obviously being manipulated and sold to the eager, and newly anti Russian masses worldwide as part of a prearranged plan that isn’t going to be the happy ending that all the happy clapping, fish hungry, performing seals envisage.

Don’t believe the crap you’re being fed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Could you imagine it?

If I was a box headed Slav confronted with that I'd immediately book the next plane back to Kiev and chuck myself under the nearest Russian tank.

Idiot.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The fake news media have been running with the shocking news of 3 former SAS soldiers being killed by a Russian missile at a camp close to the Polish border. Talk of a ‘war crime’ and ‘defenceless casualties’ etc. etc. etc.

The Yavoriv camp is well inside Ukranian territory, and the fake actor ‘President’ and his co-actors  have been posting pictures on the usual social media propaganda sites for ten days or more, calling it a military training camp for brave volunteers from ‘our friends from across the world’. In real speak… mercenaries. While I don’t in any way take pleasure from todays news, I can’t help but not see the weird drama unfolding, that is so obviously being manipulated and sold to the eager, and newly anti Russian masses worldwide as part of a prearranged plan that isn’t going to be the happy ending that all the happy clapping, fish hungry, performing seals envisage.

Don’t believe the crap you’re being fed.

I've given you a like because I know what you're trying to articulate. Illiterate cretin.