CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Steady on now Blad with these wild accusations. Spotto doesn’t have a homophobic bone  in his body. Queer bashing and poof mocking possibly, but you have to take into account that most reasonable people in his youth (Victorian times), weren’t overly enamoured with the late night antics of the back door visitors, or ‘batty boys’ as you’re kinfolk would know them as.

I didn't realise he was that old, do you think he knew Jack the Ripper?

30 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've given you a like because I know what you're trying to articulate. Illiterate cretin. 

Thanks but I’ve screenshotted it, printed it on A4 paper, wiped my arse with it and cheered as I flushed it down the kasi, assisted on its way by a massive steaming turd, which I’m quite sure was much better looking and far more intelligent than you. You disgusting, skeletal, creepy, rentboy addicted idiot.

👍

• Like 2

The prime minister of Poland, along with his counterparts from Slovenia and the Czech Republic arrived in Kiev today to meet the fake actor Ukranian President. Considering the MSM reports for almost 3 weeks now of Russian forces advancing on the outskirts of Kiev, and the Russian air superiority, this would by all accounts be a very strange destination for 3 European leaders to go. I don’t recall reading about Winston and FDR popping over to Stalingrad for a chinwag with Josef at the height of the siege of Stalingrad.

I smell bullshit.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank. I went to Moondance on Saturday at the E1 club in Docklands.

Rat pack, DJ Hype, Nicky Blackmarket, Grooverider and loads more.

What do you think of that?

Looked at the line up KB, very impressive. Didn't know you were a raver an all that, oi  oi. 

Fucking hell imagine being in a rave, pilled up, having a quality night...only to see @Frank strolling through the dancefloor doing his moves, wig on etc...it'd be enough to make you keel over and die. Lol

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The prime minister of Poland, along with his counterparts from Slovenia and the Czech Republic arrived in Kiev today to meet the fake actor Ukranian President. Considering the MSM reports for almost 3 weeks now of Russian forces advancing on the outskirts of Kiev, and the Russian air superiority, this would by all accounts be a very strange destination for 3 European leaders to go. I don’t recall reading about Winston and FDR popping over to Stalingrad for a chinwag with Josef at the height of the siege of Stalingrad.

I smell bullshit.

I agree KB, something not adding up here. Russia have seemingly made little progress and have almost 'surrounded' Kiev for a week or more. All this despite air superiority?

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We aren't n never were a militaristic belligerent nation wuggers baby..we send body armour..food ..meds..to relieve the suffering of the most vulnerable in this war...why in an hours time I'll be loading up my 22 year old Citroën despatch van with donated clothing and toiletries for 40 Ukrainian refugees that arrived lastnite at a hotel near Dublin Airport.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don't doubt you're more articulate in the real world, certainly more than the bigoted angry fanny with political tunnel-vision you often appear to be here.

If what you say above is true, then I wish the Ukranian women, children and their pets luck. Speaking of luck, you might cast your eyes on some stunning young blue-eyed blonde with a nice arse and desperate need of a damp, grotty, one-bedroom second floor flat (15b Cedar Court Terraces or similar, lol), who'll spend the next six months getting buggered by some unemployable Freddie Starr-looking alcoholic cunt.     

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Thanks but I’ve screenshotted it, printed it on A4 paper, wiped my arse with it and cheered as I flushed it down the kasi, assisted on its way by a massive steaming turd, which I’m quite sure was much better looking and far more intelligent than you. You disgusting, skeletal, creepy, rentboy addicted idiot.

👍

Khazi.

You racist cunt.

I know next to fuck all about this violence, hence why I have kept largely mum on it. I do work with a chap who served as an officer in the army and did 2 tours to Afghanistan. He said the sort of fighting that occurs would not suit the military strategies of the Russians and it will make tanks largely ineffective, also one should not overestimate the strength of Russia or underestimate the resolve of the Ukrainians.

I think the timing of all this is a bit rum. I have switched off the moron's lantern and the wireless. If the threat of nuclear apocalypse appears imminent, I will mitigate the consequences by going to have my first kung flu vaccine.

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I know next to fuck all about this violence, hence why I have kept largely mum on it. I do work with a chap who served as an officer in the army and did 2 tours to Afghanistan. He said the sort of fighting that occurs would not suit the military strategies of the Russians and it will make tanks largely ineffective, also one should not overestimate the strength of Russia or underestimate the resolve of the Ukrainians.

I think the timing of all this is a bit rum. I have switched off the moron's lantern and the wireless. If the threat of nuclear apocalypse appears imminent, I will mitigate the consequences by going to have my first kung flu vaccine.

Russia seems to have plenty of strength, but shit logistics by the look of it.

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Russia seems to have plenty of strength, but shit logistics by the look of it.

I bet ole Billy Boy (Gates, not King Billy) is sitting in his nuclear bunker creaming his fucking Calvin Klein's thinking about the earth's population being thinned out by a few nuclear exchanges. The specky, nerdy cunt.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Looked at the line up KB, very impressive. Didn't know you were a raver an all that, oi  oi. 

Fucking hell imagine being in a rave, pilled up, having a quality night...only to see @Frank strolling through the dancefloor doing his moves, wig on etc...it'd be enough to make you keel over and die. Lol

Old skool mate. I had a record shop in the nineties, all vinyl so I know a lot of the DJs and promoters from back in the day.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet ole Billy Boy (Gates, not King Billy) is sitting in his nuclear bunker creaming his fucking Calvin Klein's thinking about the earth's population being thinned out by a few nuclear exchanges. The specky, nerdy cunt.

And ginger. Don't forget ginger.

It'll be their time when the skies grow dark with nuclear winter - little prick probably thinks he'll become their king instead of just dinner.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't doubt you're more articulate in the real world, certainly more than the bigoted angry fanny with political tunnel-vision you often appear to be here.

If what you say above is true, then I wish the Ukranian women, children and their pets luck. Speaking of luck, you might cast your eyes on some stunning young blue-eyed blonde with a nice arse and desperate need of a damp, grotty, one-bedroom second floor flat (15b Cedar Court Terraces or similar, lol), who'll spend the next six months getting buggered by some unemployable Freddie Starr-looking alcoholic cunt.     

Wuggers baby...I've come up with a job for Mr mogg ..d'ya know how he's now minister for brexit opportunities..well he could set up a fast track service for pensioners that have to sell their homes in Spain like yer poor mama..and then take that money and invest it back in the uk buying home heating oil and umbrellas..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

I smell bullshit.

Does this mean you’re rolling out your spring foil hat collection?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Does this mean you’re rolling out your spring foil hat collection?

Unfortunately not as I’m off to Hungary on Monday, and when I’ve had my shiny new gnashers installed I’m heading across the border into Ukraine, hoping to enlist in the Russian army and shoot a load of Ukrainian women and children. 

• Like 3

On 15/03/2022 at 08:55, PANZER MURPHY said:

The shooty splodey bit of it is over decco baby..the end game is unfolding and the naysayers are not in a great place atall..they keep calling bozo and he's not picking up..maybe Carrie has his fone or somthin..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Happy Paddy's Day, P.

I have to admit that I've shed the shoulder chip over the past few years so my celebrations won't include singing Godfuckingawful Wolf Tone anthems.

If you're not already comatose by now with a classic case of boozy bigotry, perhaps you could enlighten us all about how you're celebrating this evening.

Shove your rusty saxophone up your arse, you Hallmark card Leprechaun, absolute fucking disgrace of an Irishman.