CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Vlad will no doubt be furiously ripping up the ‘Get well soon (not), sorry you’ve got AIDS (not)’ card he’d bought for Leo the soggy arsed insignificant little mincing leprechaun cunt.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good old Yevgeny is a goner, lol. 

Don't know a lot about the now dead cunt but I remember him giving it all that on the Tele a while ago, disrespecting Putin. What a stupid now dead cunt, don't fuck with Putin, proper gangster. Lol.

Wagner chief Yevgeny Prigozhin feared dead in plane crash https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12437935/Private-plane-believed-transporting-Wagner-chief-Yevgeny-Prigozhin-crashes-Russia.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

On 22/02/2022 at 21:52, Goober said:

The whole world is going mad. 

Putin is engaging in dangerous Khrushchev type brinksmanship that risks tipping the world into a shit storm and the response is somewhat ineffectual to say the least. 

The reaction of the world's 5th largest economy to this overt aggression is to announce sanctions against a small number of Russian banks and a few Russian oligarchs, the latter of which were sanctioned an age ago by the US, meaning they already have all their cash hidden where it's untouchable.

Russia quakes in its boots. Not. 

Meanwhile, Germany announces that Nordstream 2 won't receive its permits, for now. The result - gas prices leap 8%, thereby massively swelling the coffers of the world's second largest gas producer and the bank balances of Putin's chums and government colleagues. 

Russia says thanks very much and laughs when German pensioners freeze to death next winter. 

Everyone becomes poorer via stock markets reacting badly, wiping billions off the values of pension funds. The average Russian is driven further into poverty as a result of the devaluing rouble, but they still support this dictator because of their ingrained nationalism and the misinformation they are spoon fed daily. 

All this aggro over a frigid, partly irradiated shit hole that no one really gives fuck about. The worst part is that this was all entirely predicatable because the whole world just rolled over when Crimea was annexed, thereby emboldening the aggressor. 

As a avid student of history and a master of double standards, expect to soon see Boris agree to handover the entire Luhansk and Donetsk regions to Russia in exchange for de-escalation whilst reaffirming the absolute sanctity of Ukrainian sovereignty and self determination with some added waffle about 'peace in our time'. 

How soon were you thinking?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s fucked off again.

I hope he's dead, Eric, at the hands of a particularly pissed off Mexican drug cartel, involving a chainsaw similar to the scene in Scarface. I can envisage him now, reaching the point of death, Cambridge university qualifications in hand... despite not being attached to a wrist.

If ever you return, Dr Cunt/Goober/Dickhead, know I'll take great pleasure in making much of your time here an absolute fucking misery. Christ I hate you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope he's dead, Eric, at the hands of a particularly pissed off Mexican drug cartel, involving a chainsaw similar to the scene in Scarface. I can envisage him now, reaching the point of death, Cambridge university qualifications in hand, despite not being attached to a wrist.

If ever you return, Dr Cunt/Goober/Dickhead, know I'll take great pleasure in making much of your time here an absolute fucking misery. Christ I hate you. 

I don’t think I’ve ever really hated anyone on here. In temper, for moments maybe. The closest I’ve ever come is probably Saucepants. And I would probably stop hitting him if he started crying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t think I’ve ever really hated anyone on here. In temper, for moments maybe. The closest I’ve ever come is probably Saucepants. And I would probably stop hitting him if he started crying.

You've mellowed with age, Eric. I haven't seen the cunt in you lately, not like you used to be. I remember the days when, if given the opportunity to be teleported to Frank's living room, you'd have raided his fridge and thrown him around like a ragdoll.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've mellowed with age, Eric. I haven't seen the cunt in you lately, not like you used to be. I remember the days when, if given the opportunity to be teleported to Frank's living room, you'd have raided his fridge and thrown him around like a ragdoll.

And then I worked him out. Along with this place. If you want to prevail here you have to be ice cold. Even a pussyhole like Bill Stickers could send me into meltdown when I first joined here guns blazing and full of arsehole. I’m much more of a cunt now. Just not an impetuous naive one. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Some of us never manage to work it out, whether on here or in life itself. Do you know what I mean?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Too much Eastenders. Know what I mean? 

It was shit after Den Watts got murdered first time. Leslie Grantham even stole the character, called him Danny Kane and put him in a gangster series called ‘The Paradise Club’. 
 I’ve yet to encounter anyone else who remembers it. I thought it was pretty good.

There's some on YouTube. 

Well there's a CD of music available but no DVD on Ebay. It might get a showing on Talking Pictures TV. 

What I am concerned with, beg my pardon but Legend is showing Boiling Point now with blurb that completely omits Denis Hopper's name but mentions Wesley Snipes. They fucking don't know what they are doing do they? It's a fucking disgrace. And they call the channel... "Legend"!!! 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's some on YouTube. 

Well there's a CD of music available but no DVD on Ebay. It might get a showing on Talking Pictures TV. 

What I am concerned with, beg my pardon but Legend is showing Boiling Point now with blurb that completely omits Denis Hopper's name but mentions Wesley Snipes. They fucking don't know what they are doing do they? It's a fucking disgrace. And they call the channel... "Legend"!!! 

I'd like to kindly suggest that you log off immediately, Aitch.

The adults are rolling their shoulders and their sleeves up ready for an almighty fucking punch up, and you don't bring a Thermos owning, formica table frequenting, curtain twitching wanker to a fight.

Begone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd like to kindly suggest that you log off immediately, Aitch.

The adults are rolling their shoulders and their sleeves up ready for an almighty fucking punch up, and you don't bring a Thermos owning, formica table frequenting, curtain twitching wanker to a fight.

Begone.

By the way I do like your Samuel Johnson avatar... when's your next trip to the Hebrides and why don't you fucking stay there and run a gay B&B? 

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's some on YouTube. 

Wesley snipes rescued Demolition Man from being a cheese-fest at the hands of Stallone, who clearly wanted to impress someone at Disney.

Be honest Harold, has Denis Hopper ever really done anything that great? Blue Velvet was his best in my book. But everybody involved in Easy Rider should have been executed. Except Jack Nicholson.