CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Britain’s Biggest Eyebrows

Last Cunt Standing

22 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Give it your best shot tiger, see if you can make me have a meltdown.

Many have tried before including you with your Cabal threats, which i just shoved back at you for you to protrude them from your hairy clinkered bumhole.

That's very true, Bend. You're an impenetrable fortress of stoicism, I've certainly never helped to provoke you into doing something utterly fucking stupid like turning up to a park to fight a made up internet character...Three times.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's very true, Bend. You're an impenetrable fortress of stoicism, I've certainly never helped to provoke you into doing something utterly fucking stupid like turning up to a park to fight a made up internet character...Three times.

I know, knock three times hey, Ed wants a fourth chance..i only give three chances to anyone and he blew the lot.

You would be lost with out me and you fucking know it, you would have to go and play with Howard & Donald.

On 04/04/2022 at 18:54, Decimus said:

As you appear to currently average one decent post every four years, I take it that Wolfie can expect a response sometime in 2026?

Christ you're shite.

I do at times feel a tad sorry for Frank. Like many of us, his parents probably used to say to him 'When you grow up Georgious you can be anything you want to be, and excel at it'. Unfortunately he chose to be a boring cunt, but to be fair, he is excellent at it. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I do at times feel a tad sorry for Frank. Like many of us, his parents probably used to say to him 'When you grow up Georgious you can be anything you want to be, and excel at it'. Unfortunately he chose to be a boring cunt, but to be fair, he is excellent at it. 

To be fair, Frank Mitch Winehouse Snr hardly set the bar high. When he wasn't driving a cab around London fucked out of his mind and crooning, he was stubbing dog ends out on Frank's Ian Dury arms.

Is it any wonder he grew up to be a barely closeted homosexual?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Can you tell me if there's a need for the stationery cupboard to have bottles of correction fluid anymore. Asking for a colleague - I don't make mistakes. Also, this colleague is dyslexic so they have to use yellow paper. It makes the letters less jumbled or something, don't ask me, the fucking world's gone mad. Anyhow, they obviously want piss yellow correction fluid for the paper. Do I have to issue you a specific requisition order for bespoke stationery for the fucking retards I work with?

Meet me outside the old canteen tomorrow at 13:30.

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

I missed a lot of the 'fight' saga, due to another totally unwarranted ban.  Did it start with that photo of @Eddie's pathetic arse, in a pub. Looked like a fucking rook wearing Levis.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I missed a lot of the 'fight' saga, due to another totally unwarranted ban.  Did it start with that photo of @Eddie's pathetic arse, in a pub. Looked like a fucking rook wearing Levis.

Withers. What do you think of Macrons comments regarding the farmer who shot dead one of four late night intruders and has now been charged with murder?

”Everyone must be safe, and the public authorities have to ensure it. But I am opposed to self defence. It’s very clear and undisputable because otherwise the country becomes the Wild West. And I don’t want a country where weapons proliferate and where we consider that it’s up to citizens to defend themselves.” said Petain, sorry Macron.

Its no wonder Marine LePen is leading Macron in the latest election polls. She’s clearly got a much larger pair of clinkers than him.

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

She’s from fucking Grimsby……Grimsby. They are all like that over there. 

The clues in the name, Spot. I once visited Hull which is equally fucking deprived in the genetics department. I once thought those pioneers of eugenics were on to something until they decided to only breed between three families. The resulting offspring no doubt spunked the family fortunes and settled in Grimsby. 

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Withers. What do you think of Macrons comments regarding the farmer who shot dead one of four late night intruders and has now been charged with murder?

”Everyone must be safe, and the public authorities have to ensure it. But I am opposed to self defence. It’s very clear and undisputable because otherwise the country becomes the Wild West. And I don’t want a country where weapons proliferate and where we consider that it’s up to citizens to defend themselves.” said Petain, sorry Macron.

Its no wonder Marine LePen is leading Macron in the latest election polls. She’s clearly got a much larger pair of clinkers than him.

About a thirty thousand members of the French military are currently deployed in the country's cities in counter terrorism roles. The French public must feel safe in the knowledge that the nearest soldier will run off at the sight of a jihadist. They'd be far safer letting the foreign legion deal with the cunt's, but if memory serves correctly they attempted to stage a coup the last time that happened. 

@Witheredscrote, can you confirm the coup attempt, or did they only want to kill De Gaulle? 

Edited by Major Cunt
Seems they only wanted to keep Algeria (shame they didn't given all the fucking oil there). Done in the Corner tradition of failing to fact check.

52 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

About a thirty thousand members of the French military are currently deployed in the country's cities in counter terrorism roles. The French public must feel safe in the knowledge that the nearest soldier will run off at the sight of a jihadist. They'd be far safer letting the foreign legion deal with the cunt's, but if memory serves correctly they attempted to stage a coup the last time that happened. 

@Witheredscrote, can you confirm the coup attempt, or did they only want to kill De Gaulle? 

I can recommend a good book that gives the facts (if you can read)

Fuck off

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Thanks, Withers. I should have predicted this Daily Star comment of the year response. 

You still awaiting the geese's flight north? 

Judging by his recent untriumphant return, I can only assume that Withers has now resorted to trawling through the archives of The Beezer for his new material.

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Judging by his recent untriumphant return, I can only assume that Withers has now resorted to trawling through the archives of The Beezer for his new material.

I reckon the Pinkapes return will herald more of impact than the collaborators spawn known as Withers. The raging homo must be due for parole soon, but will probably elect to stay on with his Cameroonian husband Fatty. 

The Beezer's a little too highbrow for le frog. Dementia, several strains of avian virus and insolvency probably haven't helped him make a triumphant splash. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...