CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shane Warne, dead at 52.

Last Cunt Standing

The greatest Spin bowler of all time has been found dead in his Thai villa, suspected heart attack. All partisan snide apart, he was a fucking legend and had half of the England team in his pocket for more than a decade. He did of course live it large, which may well in the end have been his undoing. Please God he died face down in a gaggle of giggling Thai nubiles trying to summon the ghost of Liz Hurley past. 

Vale, Shane. Many a glass will be raised in your direction. We will never see your like again. 

Low density lipoprotein is a complete Cunt. 

• Like 4

It's the fucking 'vaccine' I tell ya. He was double jabbed and then caught Covid 19...not meaning to scare anyone but if you've had this experimental vaccine with no long term testing then you might get dead. Maybe today, maybe next week, year, decade...it's a ticking timebomb going around your body and we'll be too busy watching the war to notice.  😱

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's the fucking 'vaccine' I tell ya. He was double jabbed and then caught Covid 19...not meaning to scare anyone but if you've had this experimental vaccine with no long term testing then you might get dead. Maybe today, maybe next week, year, decade...it's a ticking timebomb going around your body and we'll be too busy watching the war to notice.  😱

Bollocks. I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bollocks. I feel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Are you ok RK? If you feel like you are passing on feel free to sign everything over to Raas, I'll make sure I have a good time on your dead behalf. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Neil said:

Does this mean that Liz Hurley is looking for a replacement cock? .I wouldn't mind jumping on it before it gets too fat or over filled with botox.

Neil you dope. Tears for Fears have just hit the number one spot with their all new album ‘The Tipping Point’. What do you think about that?🕺 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil you dope. Tears for Fears have just hit the number one spot with their all new album ‘The Tipping Point’. What do you think about that?🕺 

Didn't the ugly one's even uglier wife drink herself to death? I can't say I'm surprised if she had to listen to that asinine shite day in day out.

Did you buy the vinyl? If so smash it and slash your disgusting turkey neck, you tasteless old cunt.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Didn't the ugly one's even uglier wife drink herself to death? I can't say I'm surprised if she had to listen to that asinine shite day in day out.

Did you buy the vinyl? If so smash it and slash your disgusting turkey neck, you tasteless old cunt.

She did indeed. The title track is dedicated to the poor lady. Life is great in London Town. 

https://ibb.co/nL6Cmr2

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

She did indeed. The title track is dedicated to the poor lady. Life is great in London Town. 

https://ibb.co/nL6Cmr2

Su Pollard glasses, a pile of wool that suspiciously resembles a snood, a pint of something that looks like the contents of a catheter bag and an umbrella to keep the rain off of your wig.

You really are quite the fucking cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I actually played their 'Best Of' just last week, 'Woman In Chains' is a fucking quality song. I will listen to this and get back to you, I fucking hope its not bollocks and they should have packed it in before its too late but I'll give it a go. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Tears For Fears would never have been if it weren't for Roland Orzabal. Curt Smith was the Jason Orange or the Bez of the band - fucking useless, like you are to this site Fwank, you Mong-Ming shagger.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Goober said:

@King Billy Any ideas what might have made a 52 year die of a sudden heart attack, apart from him being a right chubby bastard of course? 

Every time the Poms beat Australia in the future Warney is going to be spinning in his grave. 

I’ve been hearing a few details about this story today. I can’t confirm them yet so I’ll just at the moment quote them as ‘99.9% reliable’. The word on the street is that Mr Warne had fallen upon hard times, and nearing the end of a particularly busy 18 hour shift at Bangkoks premier ‘gogo bar’ collapsed on stage attempting to launch a particularly stubborn ping pong ball from his ginger arsehole into the crowd of elderly foreign sex tourists. The first sign of anything wrong was his head swelling to five times it’s normal size and his totally realistic hair transplants bursting into flames, followed by a cry of ‘bloody Nora mate’ then a barrage of beer bottles launched at his twitching corpse by the angry audience. 
That’s all I know at the moment. It’s still a very fast moving story.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Conspiracy theorist tinfoil hat weirdo. I was about to say all that. 👍

• Like 1