CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of The NHS

Decimus

With waiting lists for even minor procedures longer than ever and face to face GP consultations seemingly a thing of the past, my question is how would the denizens of The Corner address the elephant in the room?

Clearly the current model as it stands is not fit for purpose. Personally, I believe without massive government spending coupled with complete restructuring, an element of privatisation is the only way forward.

Create a means tested system where those on no or low income can still access full services without additional charges. Those with the ability to pay should, including all minor surgeries, GP appointments, mental health services and any a&e visit that doesn't present an immediate threat to your life. Critical care such as cancer treatment and anything else that without your lifespan would be shortened should remain fully state funded and provided.

Thoughts?

Any relatively well off people with any sense almost certainly already have private medical insurance.

Having seen the subhuman scum who clog up the wards at the Liverpool chest and heart hospital, almost literally crawling out on their hands and knees for a smoke during the advert breaks in the Jerry Springer show, I'd be tempted to shut down all public health facilities and machine gun the vile cunts just to save time.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

With waiting lists for even minor procedures longer than ever and face to face GP consultations seemingly a thing of the past, my question is how would the denizens of The Corner address the elephant in the room?

Clearly the current model as it stands is not fit for purpose. Personally, I believe without massive government spending coupled with complete restructuring, an element of privatisation is the only way forward.

Create a means tested system where those on no or low income can still access full services without additional charges. Those with the ability to pay should, including all minor surgeries, GP appointments, mental health services and any a&e visit that doesn't present an immediate threat to your life. Critical care such as cancer treatment and anything else that without your lifespan would be shortened should remain fully state funded and provided.

Thoughts?

You are the gay lib dem leader for Norwich and I claim my 5 pounds.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Any relatively well off people with any sense almost certainly already have private medical insurance.

Having seen the subhuman scum who clog up the wards at the Liverpool chest and heart hospital, almost literally crawling out on their hands and knees for a smoke during the advert breaks in the Jerry Springer show, I'd be tempted to shut down all public health facilities and machine gun the vile cunts just to save time.

The cancer patients at the Freeman are very much the same. On summer nights you can hear the rattling of IV stands on the pavement through a thick blanket of smoke as they migrate towards the back of the car park where the receptionist can't tell them off over the intercom at the main doors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The cancer patients at the Freeman are very much the same. On summer nights you can hear the rattling of IV stands on the pavement through a thick blanket of smoke as they migrate towards the back of the car park where the receptionist can't tell them off over the intercom at the main doors.

I'm a great believer in the old concept of the "deserving poor", and cunts like that deserve fuck all.

• Like 2

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I'm a great believer in the old concept of the "deserving poor", and cunts like that deserve fuck all.

Indeed. It takes a very special kind of human leach to smoke whilst getting treatment for the exact thing caused by their smoking.

I understand its a horrible addiction (although I quit easily, because I'm hard), but at least have the decency to sneak off somewhere quiet before and after, not fucking during.

57 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Whilst like you, I fucking detest the council estate scum who needlessly suck the life out of every public service we have, a huge drain on the NHS is the ageing population 

A few generations ago you’d work till retirement then be dead within a year. Nowadays old cunts are hanging for more years than they worked. Everyone turned into fertilizer at 80.

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Why are lepers shit at poker?

They keep chucking their hand in.

Two rabbits arrive in heaven. The first says to the other.. 

"I was run over by a car. How did you die?"... he replies...

"Well, every day I had toast for breakfast, sometimes I'd have marmite, and sometimes I'd have jam. One day I had both at the same time, and I died. So I suppose my cause of death was 'mixin me toasties'."

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Two rabbits arrive in heaven. The first says to the other.. 

"I was run over by a car. How did you die?"... he replies...

"Well, every day I had toast for breakfast, sometimes I'd have marmite, and sometimes I'd have jam. One day I had both at the same time, and I died. So I suppose my cause of death was 'mixin me toasties'."

This joke pre-dates fucking calendars 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Thoughts?

1. As noted above - too many fat, diabetes-riddled, chain-smoking walking liabilities.

2. Inflated, exaggerated GDP, which in reality can not sustain decent services.

3. As noted above - a lot of (expensive) elderly having longer lifespans.

4. And that:

doctors-administrators.png

A US rep. but relative to ours.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Thoughts?

A bit more clapping on Thursday nights and everything should be fine and dandy. Wasn’t that the whole point of the last two years? 

• Like 2

Go to Kings College Hospital A&E on any given day and it's like being in downtown Mogadishu. I cut my teeth there back in the late 80s early 90s and it's got steadily worse. It's full mainly of Africans who treat it like a GPs surgery, going there for anything from a cut finger (I'm fucking serious) to a cold that hasn't shifted for 3 days and drunken cunts who stagger in expected to be treated right away and get violent when they are told to wait their turn. The NHS is fucked and it started becoming fucked when we were told to refer to patients as "clients".

Liam Donaldson's a cunt 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Go to Kings College Hospital A&E on any given day and it's like being in downtown Mogadishu. I cut my teeth there back in the late 80s early 90s and it's got steadily worse. It's full mainly of Africans who treat it like a GPs surgery, going there for anything from a cut finger (I'm fucking serious) to a cold that hasn't shifted for 3 days and drunken cunts who stagger in expected to be treated right away and get violent when they are told to wait their turn. The NHS is fucked and it started becoming fucked when we were told to refer to patients as "clients".

Liam Donaldson's a cunt 

Up here its not uncommon to see cunts ordering takeaway directly to the A&E. The poor cunts on the staff had to put up a sign banning the delivery drivers from entering the waiting room, so a lot of the fat cunts make sure to bring a family member or friend along specifically to wait outside and collect their next dose of cholesterol.

Of course the pizza and kebab boxes are quickly hidden away the moment their name is called and they're suddenly at death's door again, and they're always too unwell to clean the resulting litter up before they leave.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Up here its not uncommon to see cunts ordering takeaway directly to the A&E. The poor cunts on the staff had to put up a sign banning the delivery drivers from entering the waiting room, so a lot of the fat cunts make sure to bring a family member or friend along specifically to wait outside and collect their next dose of cholesterol.

Of course the pizza and kebab boxes are quickly hidden away the moment their name is called and they're suddenly at death's door again, and they're always too unwell to clean the resulting litter up before they leave.

Had that once. A woman the size of a silver back sat in our waiting room demolished an animal sized Morley's fried chicken and chips while waiting for me to give her a diabetic review.  She was so fucking big, I could barely detect her DP and PT pulses. 

• Like 1