CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NWO.......New Wankers Order.

Jake The Muss

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Baccy. Although we call weed gange, so fuck knows what he was buying.

I remember him clearly saying 'pull over here, I'll nip in and get a weed (or some weed)'. Do you think he was selling drugs, whilst supposedly teaching me how to drive? It's no wonder I'm a criminal RK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Was Ducunti the one with the Lamborghini tractor?

No, that was recent in comparison. You're thinking of the twat who started giving motoring advice and recommending garages in France to Frank. Who led him on to the point where the cunt was virtually preparing his guest room and suggesting where they might eat. At which point, Frank said he wasn't really interested. A masterpiece of misdirection and timing.

Ducunti was here until early 2017 and then disappeared. His avatar was some blonde bird with nice tits. Like a Stubby avatar.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No, that was recent in comparison. You're thinking of the twat who started giving motoring advice and recommending garages in France to Frank. Who led him on to the point where the cunt was virtually preparing his guest room and suggesting where they might eat. At which point, Frank said he wasn't really interested. A masterpiece of misdirection and timing.

Ducunti was here until early 2017 and then disappeared. His avatar was some blonde bird with nice tits. Like a Stubby avatar.

@Roadkill - this is the Lamborghini wanker.

• Like 2

On 29/04/2022 at 00:10, Frank said:

Nobody wants to see you on here anymore. You should leave. 

Frank it’s the annual ‘may day run’ on Monday, thousands of motorbikes head to Hastings. Should I take the Harley fat boy with roops on the back or the single seater 48 and go it alone? 
meeting at locksbottom  around 8am. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank it’s the annual ‘may day run’ on Monday, thousands of motorbikes head to Hastings. Should I take the Harley fat boy with roops on the back or the single seater 48 and go it alone? 

Now that Bend and I have reached an entente, I've agreed to chaperone him and Snatch down there on Monday. We'll meet you for jelly and ice cream.

Look at their little faces, they're so excited.

6979284097_2249ca24c7_b.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Definitely the Fat Boy.  A21 Robertsbridge bypass, open it up, and kill yourselves at the roundabout.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You'd cause a power vacuum. A catastrophic influx of half-Jock half-Mackem sub humans, flooding southwards to escape the northern wastes to feed a never-ending, all encompassing hunger for duck ponds and smack. Eventually they'd cross Offa's Dyke, and whatever happens after that, whatever horrific Orc-like monstrosities that come from the West, would be inconceivably worse.  

don't be such a pufter Killer. I've had budgies harder than you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Now that Bend and I have reached an entente, I've agreed to chaperone him and Snatch down there on Monday. We'll meet you for jelly and ice cream.

Look at their little faces, they're so excited.

6979284097_2249ca24c7_b.jpg

What was fends thinking behind the coif? 

• Like 1

On 25/04/2022 at 20:05, Mrs Roops said:

Withers! Last week a friend dragged me to midge infested salt marsh as she wanted to photograph Little Egrets. No Egrets found but amongst the Lapwings, assorted Gulls and Shovelers I came across this solitary goose. I thought of you and took the picture. My friend told me it was a Greylag.large.058A1414_DxO.jpg

Aigrette garzette (Egretta garzetta) debout dans l'eau pendant le lever du soleil (Grado, Italie) Photo Stock

The Petite Aigrette. They flock round our cattle feeders by the lake. Very timid birds. Is this what your friend was looking for (though I doubt that you actually have any friends) lol Fuck off.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Fuck this .. here's something else for you to worry about

Ncuti Gatwa: BBC names actor as next Doctor Who

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61371123

It doesn't worry me, because I wont be watching it.

At least he's not a poof; and I suppose it leaves Idris Elba free to play James Bond.

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

I thought that him being from Scotland might trouble you.

There have been a few Scottish Doctors over the years, but as this cunt is Rwandan he doesn't really count as one of them. (I apply the same sort of logic to Mo Farah.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There have been a few Scottish Doctors over the years, but as this cunt is Rwandan he doesn't really count as one of them. (I apply the same sort of logic to Mo Farah.)

Needless to say that if Mo Farah stopped running away from our Eric, he would need a doctor.  What a Quorn eating, skinny cunt, and Mo is no better.

• Like 2