CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amber Heard /Johnny Depp Slander Trial

pegleg

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Confirmed, I've just finished the most recent instalment and it was as reliably entertaining as all the rest have been. The best part is that Scarrow is no fucking slouch and gets an EotE book out every November. Unlike that lazy, fat nonce looking cunt George R.R. Martin.

With the added benefit of actually traveling to the areas he's writing about to make the story as historically accurate as possible. Not just sitting on his fat arse fantasising over incesty dragon queens and seven foot, shy virgin Amazonian women.

Any other cunt would have lost all credibility for what that fat wanker did to the show runners, promising them an ending to the books before they finished the TV series only to pocket the money and spend another decade doing nowt but feeling his fat arse grow. Sadly, he seems to be the entry point into the fantasy genre for a lot of sheep cunts who just can't admit he's a useless fat fucking cunt conman.

• Like 2

On 30/04/2022 at 00:30, Jake The Muss said:

Major, have you ever read War Horse, you know the krauts were portrayed as semi-decent humans in that book. The most spiteful cunt in it is a horse called Coco.

Can't say that I have, Fend. What was Coco up to in order for him to be portrayed worse than Eichmann? Attempting to fuck members of Jewdy`s clan at a death camp or kicking Soviet conscripts to pieces on the Eastern front? 

You can say what you like about Eichmann, but he managed the Third Reich's railway system like a magician even at the closing day's of the war. I reckon we fucked up badly selling our own rail franchises to the frogs. Personally I would like to see them nationalised again along with the utilities, but that's never gonna happen under a Tory government. 

Anyways, is it worth a read?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/04/2022 at 00:45, Jake The Muss said:

He also claims that Elon Musk is her baby's father, Elon is busy in the news at the moment, what with his twatter involvement.

Cannot find a nom on Elon Muck, is that because he could get the corner removed from the net?

On 22/05/2022 at 22:00, pegleg said:

Amber Heard has announced her engagement to Kerry Katona

Johnny Depp said in court that she shit in his bed. This would never have happened if the stupid cunt hadn’t pulled his cock out of her arse before she went to sleep. Fucking Spack Jarrow idiot.

26 minutes ago, pegleg said:

There was a show on US tv called SHE"S THE SHERIFF with Suzanne Summers .

Amber Heard should have her own show called  SHE'S THE POOPER .

You seem like a decent enough lad, but you really should attach an avatar to yourself. It kind of applies a brand, something people can identify you by.

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

You seem like a decent enough lad, but you really should attach an avatar to yourself. It kind of applies a brand, something people can identify you by.

When you say “decent enough lad” I take it this really means “stupid fucking cunt”?

ButtPeg clearly is as thick as shite and about as funny as an arse cancer diagnosis 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When you say “decent enough lad” I take it this really means “stupid fucking cunt”?

ButtPeg clearly is as thick as shite and about as funny as an arse cancer diagnosis 

She’s the pooper, now that cracked me up…

34 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Depp won in court .Another blow to the war against men !

Depp got $ 15 million while that psychotic slut Amber only got $2 million .She is very upset as are her femanazi's supporters .

It's probably because of his white male privilege. It's like rewarding him for slavery and stuff. 

• Like 1