CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amber Heard /Johnny Depp Slander Trial

pegleg

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That fucking cunt can fuck off, driving round the desert staring at bison, digging pointless holes and talking bollocks. He was out of his league with Vanessa Paradis. 

Willy Wanka. I quite like the bit where Freddie Krueger liquidised him in Nightmare on Elm Street.

Depp is a one trick pony. He sounds like a drunk Bowie in the 'Pirates.....' bullshit and does a dodgy jock accent when he played JM Barrie. Fuck him and the talent vacuum Heard. I'm going to bed.

• Like 1

Talk about a proper pair of cunts... Johnny Depp is clearly a talented man, although he's clearly a bit of a fruitcake. A man of his means should be able to go it alone and make his way in this world, yet his desire for love fucked him up. Like most weak cunts he allowed his need of a woman (in this case a bed shitting, gold digging, lesbian fucking psycho) to fuck everything up. What was the daft cunt thinking marrying that? Love does strange things to people, I guess we all need a bit of love...the trick is not to overdose on it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Talk about a proper pair of cunts... Johnny Depp is clearly a talented man, although he's clearly a bit of a fruitcake. A man of his means should be able to go it alone and make his way in this world, yet his desire for love fucked him up. Like most weak cunts he allowed his need of a woman (in this case a bed shitting, gold digging, lesbian fucking psycho) to fuck everything up. What was the daft cunt thinking marrying that? Love does strange things to people, I guess we all need a bit of love...the trick is not to overdose on it. 

How much of that 'means' has gone up his bugle though OCR?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind all that…the question must be, does Amber Turd take it in trap 2. Judging by the size of that log, would you touch the sides even with your Caribbean-sized kidney-wiper?

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind all that…the question must be, does Amber Turd take it in trap 2. Judging by the size of that log, would you touch the sides even with your Caribbean-sized kidney-wiper?

She definitely does, Johnny probably gave her one up the shitter and she shat the bed. My schlong can stretch from Haiti to Jamaica on a good day, so the answers yes.

On 24/04/2022 at 00:22, pegleg said:

He says she hit him & pooped in his bed

She says he was mean to her & always drunk or drugged 

Assholes the both of them

Firstly it's a libel trial, Peg, you thick cunt. Secondly, don't ever use American vernacular on here again or I'll be forced to run you off the site.

When it comes to the protagonists, Depp is either suffering from a chronic brain injury or he's pilled off his nut. You'd get more coherence out of a premier league footballer than the disjointed mumblings he's so far whispered out in the dock.

As for Heard, she's clearly a despicable, mental cunt, but I'd split her in two, shit on my duvet be damned.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

Firstly it's a libel trial, Peg, you thick cunt. Secondly, don't ever use American vernacular on here again or I'll be forced to run you off the site.

When it comes to the protagonists, Depp is either suffering from a chronic brain injury or he's pilled off his nut. You'd get more coherence out of a premier league footballer than the disjointed mumblings he's so far whispered out in the dock.

As for Heard, she's clearly a despicable, mental cunt, but I'd split her in two, shit on my duvet be damned.

It seems as though we've been gifted a few thoroughbred numpties in the newbie stake's as of late. Now I've absolutely no problem with them having the punctuation skills of a six year old as long as they make me laugh or have an informed opinion. The above prerequisites seem to be missing in everyone bar Timmy.

Maybe we should have some form of entrance test to weed out the fucking idiot's. I'm thinking a few questions with pointers to get them going. For instance - what are your thoughts on Jeremy Kyle? Were you previously a lurker and if so give three words to describe the Judge.

I'd ask the Vulcan to do it but she's completely devoid of humour.

What a shower of shit!

• Like 1