CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shoehorning Ethnics & Minorities Into Absolutely Fucking Everything

Decimus

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Or a Jewish Fuhrer! I doubt that he'd have ever got to the six million mark after receiving that first monthly gas bill.

Oy Vey!

'Daughter daughter! We don't need to employ Italians to design uniforms... Uncle Solly's got a sweatshop in Baden-Baden.'

• Like 1

On 08/05/2022 at 16:18, nocti said:

You could see this coming a mile away; which is about the distance this cunt would have to walk for a drink of water if he wasn't so busy being oppressed over here.

Perhaps he can go back in time and help his brethren actually achieve something of note, other than "perfecting" the recipe for peanut butter.

You should pop in more often, Nocti. For some reason i picture you sounding like Gene Hunt from 'Ashes To Ashes'.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to get a bit of hay fever when I was a kid. But not for years. I heard that Pironaze or Pirotin tablets or something like that are good.

You read my mind Eric, just been googling & popped Allevia on my shopping list? I have it extra bad this year. Those that don't suffer think it sounds like nothing, those that suffer know it's hell on legs

Ta for your help Eric.

Love ProfB XXX

5 minutes ago, ProfB said:

You read my mind Eric, just been googling & popped Allevia on my shopping list? I have it extra bad this year. Those that don't suffer think it sounds like nothing, those that suffer know it's hell on legs

Ta for your help Eric.

Love ProfB XXX

Chew large amounts of cherry pits, that will Solve all your problems 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

And yet here you are.

By the way, "Nazis" should be capitalised, and should not contain an apostrophe.

The Nazis are being welcomed back into the fold, by the political left at least. After 70 or 80 years of well earned vilification, it seems that Adolph wasn’t such a bad guy after all, compared to the one and only Donald J Trump (the actual spawn of the Devil).

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez, arguably the cleverest human being ever, posted on Twitter that Trump was worse than Hitler. She qualified this statement, in case anyone doubted it by pointing out that Hitler had a dog. The post was almost immediately removed by her, and is no doubt now being erased  from history, by the Twitter big wigs who absolutely don’t buy Wayfair wardrobes online, and fuck any little kids, before sacrificing them and drinking their blood, who happen to be tied up inside them when they’re delivered. That would be ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Nazis are being welcomed back into the fold, by the political left at least. After 70 or 80 years of well earned vilification, it seems that Adolph wasn’t such a bad guy after all, compared to the one and only Donald J Trump (the actual spawn of the Devil).

Alexandra Ocasio Cortez, arguably the cleverest human being ever, posted on Twitter that Trump was worse than Hitler. She qualified this statement, in case anyone doubted it by pointing out that Hitler had a dog. The post was almost immediately removed by her, and is no doubt now being erased  from history, by the Twitter big wigs who absolutely don’t buy Wayfair wardrobes online, and fuck any little kids, before sacrificing them and drinking their blood, who happen to be tied up inside them when they’re delivered. That would be ridiculous.

Didn't Hitler shoot his dog before he turned the gun on his wife and himself?

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Didn't Hitler shoot his dog before he turned the gun on his wife and himself?

Exactly. Always putting his loved ones before himself. If he’d shaved off the mad looking moustache and promised to try not to do all the bad stuff again, he’d probably have turned out to be an allright sort of bloke.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Exactly. Always putting his loved ones before himself. If he’d shaved off the mad looking moustache and promised to try not to do all the bad stuff again, he’d probably have turned out to be an allright sort of bloke.

I just think he went too far with gassing the gypsies. I mean what the fuck did they do to him? 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I just think he went too far with gassing the gypsies. I mean what the fuck did they do to him? 

Stole the wheels off his open top Mercedes and fucked off with all the materials money and Eva’s handbag, halfway through tarmaccing the driveway at the Wolfslair. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

I tell you B., it’s hard to tell the commies from the fascists, as it’s one and the same now. One happy Bolshevist corporate milieu, made out of utter green cunts.

We are doomed.

No heat or eat.

• Like 1