CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ukraine win Eurovision (surprise fucking surprise)

camberwell gypsy

On 15/05/2022 at 00:54, Eric Cuntman said:

The last time I watched this shit, it prompted my then 10 year old self to embark upon the second or third truly meaningful wank of my young life, having seen Cheryl Baker's nickers. 

One of the top blondes of the 80s in my book. gorgeous, curvy, and slightly thick but not so much as to be annoying. 

Watching it now is poofy.

I dunno Eric. The sight of those Spanish tarts's cheeks wobbling about, would have had your sergeant major snapping to attention, I'm sure. However, the Italian gay play would have taken the edge off it. And the sight of Serbia's Nurse Ratchett (with facial wart as well) would have completely ruined the evening

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I dunno Eric. The sight of those Spanish tarts's cheeks wobbling about, would have had your sergeant major snapping to attention, I'm sure. However, the Italian gay play would have taken the edge off it. And the sight of Serbia's Nurse Ratchett (with facial wart as well) would have completely ruined the evening

You're the butch one, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm absolutely fucking delighted Wales has prevented Ukraine from reaching the World Cup finals. The Slavic criminal shithouse is being sucked off by everyone at the moment, so it's nice to see another British team reaching the finals in November. It's precisely what corrupt cunts FIFA didn't want. Fuck them, especially after their reponse to the treatment of Liverpool (and some Real Madrid) fans in Paris.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://eurovision.tv/story/liverpool-will-host-eurovision-2023

So, where do you host the contest that was won by somewhere that has been, by and large, destroyed turning it into a rat infested shithole? Where the Ukranians will feel at home?

Liverpool 

Christ on his fucking cross, we'll never hear the end of it.

Wheelie bin AirBnBs, a Jamie Bulger hologram opening the night with a rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and 2,468,954 mentions of 'The Beatles' from Graham Norton before half the entries have even performed. 

Still, the red half of the city haven't taken off their black armbands in 33 years, so at least they'll be prepared for the obligatory fake outpourings of grief in support of the Slavic Nazis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Christ on his fucking cross, we'll never hear the end of it.

Wheelie bin AirBnBs, a Jamie Bulger hologram opening the night with a rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone' and 2,468,954 mentions of 'The Beatles' from Graham Norton before half the entries have even performed. 

Still, the red half of the city haven't taken off their black armbands in 33 years, so at least they'll be prepared for the obligatory fake outpourings of grief in support of the Slavic Nazis.

No cunt in the area supports them murdering, crying cunts. The region is blue. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just thank fuck that Cilla Black’s dead. 

To be fair, I quite admire the whole anti-monarchy, "Scouse not English" spiel that you get from Liverpudlians, I personally feel more attached to my own local region than the country at large.

I've got absolutely fuck all in common with some black-lunged, northern layabout who never considered the possibility of getting another job when their local pit closed 40 years ago.

That being said, the only affinity I have with my manic depressive, alcoholic compatriot Drew is that we both wish he was dead.

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cheeky-caravan dwelling, clothes-peg whittling, green belt polluting, brother-fucking, Romany-tramp cuntess. Perhaps they should’ve given it to a field full of turds, fetid urchins and burning tyres so your Uncle Declan could feel at home. I hate Scousers with a passion, but I have to hand it to them, no City parties harder. I hope they enjoy their festival of deviant transgender degenerate perverts mincing about in the name of Eurovision. Scousers can party hard and hopefully, Putin sends a twatatron missile over on a test run and kills everyone there. I also hope you’re in town visiting your pregnant, 26 year old Grandmother at the time. Fuck off.

And a one, a two, a one two three four:

Ooohhhh,

The scousers love to have a ball,

When it's 39 dagos in the wall,

They like to cry,

When it comes to Hillsborough, they're strangely wry,

As the pissing on their own in 89,

Left their bladders all dry,

They love to hate Duckenfield,

They say he's so bad,

Yet they're glad, 

To be so sad,

Over the deaths of their lads,

Cause they get sympathy for being so mad,

Fuck Andy Burnham, the scouse arse licker,

I hope he gets crushed by a red cherry picker.

- in memory of the 69

28 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

And a one, a two, a one two three four:

Ooohhhh,

The scousers love to have a ball,

When it's 39 dagos in the wall,

They like to cry,

When it comes to Hillsborough, they're strangely wry,

As the pissing on their own in 89,

Left their bladders all dry,

They love to hate Duckenfield,

They say he's so bad,

Yet they're glad, 

To be so sad,

Over the deaths of their lads,

Cause they get sympathy for being so mad,

Fuck Andy Burnham, the scouse arse licker,

I hope he gets crushed by a red cherry picker.

- in memory of the 69

I had some hope for you, once.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cheeky-caravan dwelling, clothes-peg whittling, green belt polluting, brother-fucking, Romany-tramp cuntess. Perhaps they should’ve given it to a field full of turds, fetid urchins and burning tyres so your Uncle Declan could feel at home. I hate Scousers with a passion, but I have to hand it to them, no City parties harder. I hope they enjoy their festival of deviant transgender degenerate perverts mincing about in the name of Eurovision. Scousers can party hard and hopefully, Putin sends a twatatron missile over on a test run and kills everyone there. I also hope you’re in town visiting your pregnant, 26 year old Grandmother at the time. Fuck off.

26 year grandmother! I'm a human being, not a fucking cocker spaniel, you unfunny fuckwit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had some hope for you, once.

You don't like the bars I drop, fine,

To don't like my rhymes, ok,

You don't like my gritty urban beat poetry, no bother.

But, you haven't answered the question I posed you yesterday, which I consider the height of rudeness.

I shall ask it but once more - are you coming to Radlett?

Nervous? No problem! You can be 'gutter boy' to break you in, relive those jitters.

What to bring the sister? No problem! She's heavily pregnant? No problem! The elderly pervs would love to go two's up in her swollen cunt.

Wanna bring the mother? No problem! She's heavily pregnant as well? Waaaaat, no problem! Her cavernous gash will be of no use after 9 Jamie Bulger clones, buuuut, going butt will be a winner there.

#gonzowisdom

PM to RSVP.

Don't make me do a nomination, please, pretty please.

7 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

You don't like the bars I drop, fine,

To don't like my rhymes, ok,

You don't like my gritty urban beat poetry, no bother.

But, you haven't answered the question I posed you yesterday, which I consider the height of rudeness.

I shall ask it but once more - are you coming to Radlett?

Nervous? No problem! You can be 'gutter boy' to break you in, relive those jitters.

What to bring the sister? No problem! She's heavily pregnant? No problem! The elderly pervs would love to go two's up in her swollen cunt.

Wanna bring the mother? No problem! She's heavily pregnant as well? Waaaaat, no problem! Her cavernous gash will be of no use after 9 Jamie Bulger clones, buuuut, going butt will be a winner there.

#gonzowisdom

PM to RSVP.

Don't make me do a nomination, please, pretty please.

I’m not convinced you’re wired up correctly. Much like @King Billy.