CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saima Moishin on Sky News is Fat

pegleg

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Goober this cunt is a Tractor Boy. What shall we do with him?

What the Holy mother of fuck‽. You'd think with all the issues he has, he wouldn't want to carry that burden too. 

Given this revelation, I'm disinclined to suggest doing anything with him. Any physical contact would be a sure fire way of contracting cock pox. 

It makes me feel dirty just posting on the same site as a scum fan. 

On 22/05/2022 at 20:13, Decimus said:

@Goober this cunt is a Tractor Boy. What shall we do with him?

I regret to report, Decs, that our retarded southern cousins triumphed at this year's Norfolk vs Suffolk Dwile Flonking event. 

Following this humiliation, the Norfolk team has redoubled efforts to reclaim the crown next year. They've upped training effort and are now downing 14 pints every weekend. 

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

I regret to report, Decs, that our retarded southern cousins triumphed at this year's Norfolk vs Suffolk Dwile Flonking event. 

Following this humiliation, the Norfolk team has redoubled efforts to reclaim the crown next year. They've upped training effort and are now downing 14 pints every weekend. 

Fucking Hell, Dwile Flonking, now that brings back memories.

I used to fuck some sort from Barford years ago who was true Norfolk royalty, I imagine her family had been shagging each other in the county since the dark ages. We all went to a pub near her old man's and they had this shit on. I'd never heard of it, and whilst I participated, I genuinely can't tell you what the rules are and I don't think half the Hills Have Eyes cunts participating could either. By the time it had finished I was violently voiding my stomach in a country lane hedge whilst being laughed at by the locals.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I used to fuck some sort from Barford years ago who was true Norfolk royalty, I imagine her family had been shagging each other in the county since the dark ages. We all went to a pub near her old man's and they had this shit on. I'd never heard of it, and whilst I participated, I genuinely can't tell you what the rules are and I don't think half the Hills Have Eyes cunts participating could either. By the time it had finished I was violently voiding my stomach in a country lane hedge whilst being laughed at by the locals.

It's verging on a religion in my village. 

No cunt, not even the judges, understands the rules, but that matters not. 

Needless to say, if you're unable to compete after 8 pints, you're worse than a fucking amateur. 

I think that bath chair bound, alcoholic cunt, Drew, may have been coaching the Suffolk team this year, which strikes me as an unfair advantage. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Goober said:

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I bet you two thought 'Hot Fuzz' was a documentary.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I do hope you've not been drinking at The Cock. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's verging on a religion in my village. 

No cunt, not even the judges, understands the rules, but that matters not. 

Needless to say, if you're unable to compete after 8 pints, you're worse than a fucking amateur. 

I think that bath chair bound, alcoholic cunt, Drew, may have been coaching the Suffolk team this year, which strikes me as an unfair advantage. 

I think the pub was in Bawburgh, I assumed at the time that it was just some shit a local had dreamed up after an acid fuelled nightmare, I didn't realise until a few years ago that it was actually a thing.

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I bet you drop the soap in the prison showers and arrive with a large box of soap bars and have cultivated dropsy..

You opened that snuff box today, didn't you ?

You appear more homosexual deranged driven than usual, go and get your lumps checked out.