CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What Will Happen When the Queen Goes ?

pegleg

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

It’s not a school you desperately thick wanker.

Obviously a Sun or Mirror reader…..if literate…

lol.

I wouldn’t know. I was educated by the Christian Brothers and my helmet and hoop remained intact from prep to the upper 6th.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I wouldn’t know. I was educated by the Christian Brothers and my helmet and hoop remained intact from prep to the upper 6th.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You were obviously hugely unattractive and undoubtedly remain so..

lol.

44 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

I see that they are really cutting back on funding for the royals .. Prince William has been seen selling The Big Issue.

58869905-10900101-Prince_William_is_all_

That cunt in the middle is the internationally recognised SI unit of a 'Glaswegian'.

I bet he nicked baldy's car keys.

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2

Hopefully not another four days off work unpaid that's what , she's gone right down in my estimation since she started harbouring more nonces than the BBC 

1 hour ago, Williewhoopassjohnson2 said:

Hopefully not another four days off work unpaid that's what , she's gone right down in my estimation since she started harbouring more nonces than the BBC 

Where the fuck have you been? I'm guessing you forgot the password for your original account. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson2
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where the fuck have you been? I'm guessing you forgot the password for your original account. 

I did aswell , can't remember it for the life of me so I'm just going with altzhimers for now . Good to see your still here and putting all the new kids on blast old son 👍