CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What Will Happen When the Queen Goes ?

pegleg

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Well...............

…….as you can’t be arsed to give your opinion why should I give mine? Just fuck off you lazy, nothing to say fucking wanker.

Same as her mum. She'll get secretly diagnosed with something, and then the media will report her weekly or fortnightly trips to hospital as 'choked on a fish bone', rather than admit that one of the ruling class can get arse cancer the same as the peasants can.

I mean for fucks sake... the queen mother was carted off every other week for the last two years of her life, every time with the fish bone excuse. Did it not occur to anyone to stop giving the trench-mouthed cunt fish for dinner? Load of bollocks.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Same as her mum. She'll get secretly diagnosed with something, and then the media will report her weekly or fortnightly trips to hospital as 'choked on a fish bone', rather than admit that one of the ruling class can get arse cancer the same as the peasants can.

I mean for fucks sake... the queen mother was carted off every other week for the last two years of her life, every time with the fish bone excuse. Did it not occur to anyone to stop giving the trench-mouthed cunt fish for dinner? Load of bollocks.

They’ll have to up their game to explain Andrews fishy finger.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I mean for fucks sake... the queen mother was carted off every other week for the last two years of her life, every time with the fish bone excuse.

Lizards don’t eat fish. They can’t fool me with that fishbone bollocks. Michael Fagin told me The Queen was drinking human blood when he slipped into her bedroom. He said he arseholed too, insisted on it in fact.

• Like 1

My prediction for life post Liz is a rapid increase in Commonwealth countries deciding having ol’ Jug Ears as Head of State as an accident of birth is quite ridiculous, and go full republic. Jimmy Barnes might be the first elected president of Australia. Scotland will cleve itself from the Union, Ireland will reunite, and there will be a rise in Leek -related terrorism on the Severn bridge and general phlegm shortage as Welsh Nationalism is reborn with Eddie Butler as spokesman. The 21st Century is not going to go well for Blighty. And now, some Phillip Larkin;

That before I snuff it, the whole
Boiling will be bricked in
Except for the tourist parts—
First slum of Europe: a role
It won’t be hard to win,
With a cast of crooks and tarts.

And that will be England gone,
The shadows, the meadows, the lanes,
The guildhalls, the carved choirs.
There’ll be books; it will linger on
In galleries; but all that remains
For us will be concrete and tyres.

Most things are never meant.
This won’t be, most likely; but greeds
And garbage are too thick-strewn
To be swept up now, or invent
Excuses that make them all needs.
I just think it will happen, soon.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

…….as you can’t be arsed to give your opinion why should I give mine? 

Thank fuck for that, you've usually got an opinion on everything, like a fat pub bore holding court in a flat roof pub.

Less is more, especially when you're an idiotic, Kike shit-cunt with a big mouth and a little brain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank fuck for that, you've usually got an opinion on everything, like a fat pub bore holding court in a flat roof pub.

Less is more, especially when you're an idiotic, Kike shit-cunt with a big mouth and a little brain.

I see from the Open corner you are still smarting from the ban I instigated for you many months ago.

Perhaps you should get some treatment in an appropriate clinic where your other “issues” can be dissected and assuaged.

I've just switched on the telly and I'm left wondering where are all the ethnics in the crowds outside the Palace? Integration? Fuck off. I'll bet the BBC camera crews are busting a fucking gut looking for one to interview.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

"Perfick" - Pop Larkin

They've fucked that up as well. The new adaptation still features the beautiful Mariette, betrothed to Charlie. But Charlie has changed colour.

What a fucking surprise. I can't fucking wait for them to do a new version of 'The Waltons'...

"Night Jamal-Bob" 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I see from the Open corner you are still smarting from the ban I instigated for you many months ago.

Perhaps you should get some treatment in an appropriate clinic where your other “issues” can be dissected and assuaged.

Nope, just a critical assessment of your dismal comeback.

The only thing that continues to smart is your gerbil filled arsehole. Make me laugh or pack up your shit and fuck off, you boring, one-trick, little fucking tit .

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nope, just a critical assessment of your dismal comeback.

The only thing that continues to smart is your gerbil filled arsehole. Make me laugh or pack up your shit and fuck off, you boring, one-trick, little fucking tit .

Still smarting…..

lol.

Watch out when Punkape’s about!