CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Will Boris Be Put Out of Office ?

pegleg

16 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Eric, help me out. I've been fucking hammered during the platijubbs shenanigans and it seems I missed some interesting shit. Please be concise as my cognitive functions are still somewhat hazy. 

Ta.

I agree. I haven't a clue what's going on. All I know, there's something I don't like about this Sway cunt. He's tried to goad me by keep referring to me as "Butch" but I've had classier members pulling that kind of shit with me. 

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkape did his usual agent provocateur routine, Decs and Eddie decided to play along, Carl decided to defend a fictional character. Accusations of nonce/beast/paedo were liberally applied to the affected area... which was then nuked from orbit by admin and the accusers ghosted: status unknown. 

I think that's about it.

Concise and forthright as ever. Ta.

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punkape did his usual agent provocateur routine, Decs and Eddie decided to play along, Carl decided to defend a fictional character. Accusations of nonce/beast/paedo were liberally applied to the affected area... which was then nuked from orbit by admin and the accusers ghosted: status unknown. 

I think that's about it.

Whose been deleted?

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that's about it.

Indeed, can you girls settle down now? Incidentally, most of the actors in this sorry spectacle of OTT virtue signalling appear on the Fisons' roll-call of shame.

Now that the matter of whether Boris should be put out of office has been settled and the Ginger Overlord has ended that topic of debate, the obvious question must be, Should Boris stay in office? 
A change is as good as a rest as they say, whoever they are.

@Carl Sway, it beggars belief that after removing some tone-deaf comments, you still thought it was a good idea to re-ignite the fire.

On a more general note I don't want to read any more nonce by association accusations nor do I want to see any more grassing tales as frankly you're all as bad as each other.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Carl Sway, it beggars belief that after removing some tone-deaf comments, you still thought it was a good idea to re-ignite the fire.

On a more general note I don't want to read any more nonce by association accusations nor do I want to see any more grassing tales as frankly you're all as bad as each other.  

So, for this reason, why are two of the site's best punters banned and this cunt still here?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

So, for this reason, why are two of the site's best punters banned and this cunt still here?

Pretty much because they broke the sacred taboo nonce rule, and he didn't.

Doesn't matter. We might as well leave him be. He's not only made a fucking idiot of himself by vehemently defending the opinions of a fictional character as if they were real. I don't think he's a perv or a weirdo, but he's not that bright.

Add to all that, the smug gloating at the punishment of his adversaries, and the slightly worrying unprovoked digs at Prof and Gyps... and he seems to have fucked it up nicely all by himself.

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doesn't matter. We might as well leave him be. He's not only made a fucking idiot of himself by vehemently defending the opinions of a fictional character as if they were real. I don't think he's a perv or a weirdo, but he's not that bright.

Add to all that, the smug gloating at the punishment of his adversaries, and the slightly worrying unprovoked digs at Prof and Gyps... and he seems to have fucked it up nicely all by himself.

That's Benny for you.

jellystone-benny.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops – please either kindly leave my comment below or move it to the Creepy Lurking Antics of Carl's Wank thread on the Open Corner, if you feel the need. I think you'll agree this isn't going to go away soon and the air needs to be cleared. Ta.

In my eyes, one of the main enjoyments of this site is taking advantage of general non-censorship through being able to say what you want without some grassing little prick who's made less than 200 average comments sticking his self-righteous beak into the mix.

While I understand all banned parties (what of Spunk?) have thrown nonce accusations around, for essentially defending not exploiting underage children, despite breaching site rules, Spunkers did what he always does and Carl's Wank is clearly too naive & inexperienced to be familiar with the former's modus operandi. Instead, he played the victim (for himself and amazingly for wind-up merchant Punkape) and went to the mods to push for a ban – despite going along with and actually awarding likes for comments such as 'the majority of people in this country have had underage sex', as well as liking numerous others by Punkape which inferred a similar theme. This creates one hell of a storm of hypocrisy, and certainly carries more than a whiff of double-standards. How is the outcome of the current ban therefore fair?

I'm going to make the short time you have remaining here an absolute misery, @Carl Sway.

I'm coming for you, you meddling little self-serving slimebag. There will be no further warning.

Either that, or by popular demand because you cannot be trusted, fuck clean off and don't ever return.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncivil Servant said:

He may well be out by the summer, depending on the outcome of two highly important by-elections. The problem then arises as to whom will lead. Truss is as thick as the pork she likes to gurn over, Rishi clearly still uses an abacus to do his sums and he's tainted goods as well, Patel is too fat and too wobbly to be PM (much like Johnson). So who does that leave?

Jacob Rees-Mogg of course.

That’s cleared that up then Sue  Gray. Not that I give a flying fiddlers fuck anyway. You’ve apparently not understood the context of this nom. Do try to keep up please.

On 08/06/2022 at 15:33, Wolfie said:

@Mrs Roops – please either kindly leave my comment below or move it to the Creepy Lurking Antics of Carl's Wank thread on the Open Corner, if you feel the need. I think you'll agree this isn't going to go away soon and the air needs to be cleared. Ta.

In my eyes, one of the main enjoyments of this site is taking advantage of general non-censorship through being able to say what you want without some grassing little prick who's made less than 200 average comments sticking his self-righteous beak into the mix.

While I understand all banned parties (what of Spunk?) have thrown nonce accusations around, for essentially defending not exploiting underage children, despite breaching site rules, Spunkers did what he always does and Carl's Wank is clearly too naive & inexperienced to be familiar with the former's modus operandi. Instead, he played the victim (for himself and amazingly for wind-up merchant Punkape) and went to the mods to push for a ban – despite going along with and actually awarding likes for comments such as 'the majority of people in this country have had underage sex', as well as liking numerous others by Punkape which inferred a similar theme. This creates one hell of a storm of hypocrisy, and certainly carries more than a whiff of double-standards. How is the outcome of the current ban therefore fair?

I'm going to make the short time you have remaining here an absolute misery, @Carl Sway.

I'm coming for you, you meddling little self-serving slimebag. There will be no further warning.

Either that, or by popular demand because you cannot be trusted, fuck clean off and don't ever return.

You're very strange.

13 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You're very strange.

Snitches get stitches, rats get gassed.

I'm honestly not sure if you're either one, but once Decs is due for a holiday, its usually just better to stand at a safe distance and watch the spectacle instead of trying to get involved in any way, especially against him. He's left other cunts with an easy exploit to use against you in any argument now - whether its true or not doesn't really matter - you can expect any cunt with a grudge against you to either call you a grass or a nonce defender.

Just explaining the situation as I see it, not really bothering to take sides at the mo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

You're very strange.

Though not quite as strange as you.

You comment 24/7 on Christmas Eve & Day, which carries all the hallmarks of someone with no family or friends, with no other form of engagement.

After this, you abstain from commenting for months, and whether it was a software issue or not, you were still on the site every day, several times each day, befriending the most unpopular members by liking their comments and generally lurking around dozens of member profiles. Who's the oddball?

Then, you unexpectedly accused me of suggesting you were a sex case by simply comparing your fucking appalling taste in rap music with Tim Westwood's – so the signs of your victim complex started to gather pace.

After this, you bizarrely start awarding likes to Punkape's comments which comprised their usual suggestions of noncery and sexual innuendos, which has happened so many times I've lost count.

Finally, with the above in mind, you then protect agent provocateur Spunkwank and play the nonce/victim card (again) on Decs & Eddie, despite the contravention of rule 13, who would have received punishment without the need go to the teacher because you got a bloody nose in the school playground.

You're not sitting comfortably with me.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Though not quite as strange as you.

You comment 24/7 on Christmas Eve & Day, which carries all the hallmarks of someone with no family or friends, with no other form of engagement.

After this, you abstain from commenting for months, and whether it was a software issue or not, you were still on the site every day, several times each day, befriending the most unpopular members by liking their comments and generally lurking around dozens of member profiles. Who's the oddball?

Then, you unexpectedly accused me of suggesting you were a nonce by simply comparing your fucking appalling taste in rap music with Tim Westwood's – so the ongoing signs of your victim complex started to gather pace.

After this, you bizarrely start awarding likes to Punkape's comments which comprised their usual suggestions of noncery and sexual innuendos, which has happened so many times I've lost count.

Finally, with the above in mind, you then protect agent provocateur Spunkwank and play the nonce/victim card (again) on Decs & Eddie, despite the contravention of rule 13, who would have received punishment without the need go to the teacher because you got a bloody nose in the school playground.

You're not sitting comfortably with me.

Fuck me gently, are you a profiler for the CIA ?

On 07/06/2022 at 22:13, King Billy said:

Now that the matter of whether Boris should be put out of office has been settled and the Ginger Overlord has ended that topic of debate, the obvious question must be, Should Boris stay in office? 
A change is as good as a rest as they say, whoever they are.

I don't think it matters too much Bill, they are all shitcunts and his replacement would probably be just as bad or worse...(as usual)

8 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I don't think it matters too much Bill, they are all shitcunts and his replacement would probably be just as bad or worse...(as usual)

I only posted this nom because the ginger tyrant closed the ‘Should Boris be removed from office?’ nom. I couldn’t give a toss about the cunt tbf. It was only to show how fucking futile shutting down the other nom was, as if that was going to shut anyone up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

I only posted this nom because the ginger tyrant closed the ‘Should Boris be removed from office?’ nom. I couldn’t give a toss about the cunt tbf. It was only to show how fucking futile shutting down the other nom was, as if that was going to shut anyone up.

The thread was temporarily locked to take the heat out of a situation that was out of control. Taking that action worked that is, until you took it upon yourself to play Billy Smart-arse and put the kettle back on the boil. Again I had remove more comments otherwise the site's hot-heads would've talked themselves into the cooler. Its one thing to constantly spew nonsense but its a different matter to interfere with the running of the site. Pull a stunt like that again and you will be off the site i.e. account instantly deleted.

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The thread was temporarily locked to take the heat out of a situation that was out of control. Taking that action worked that is, until you took it upon yourself to play Billy Smart-arse and put the kettle back on the boil. Again I had remove more comments otherwise the site's hot-heads would've talked themselves into the cooler. Its one thing to constantly spew nonsense but its a different matter to interfere with the running of the site. Pull a stunt like that again and you will be off the site i.e. account instantly deleted.

I could've de-escalated this shit in half a dozen posts and a couple of PMs. I'd already started. I'm not saying your way didn't work, but I wish you'd realise that we're not always too stupid to self regulate.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I could've de-escalated this shit in half a dozen posts and a couple of PMs. I'd already started. I'm not saying your way didn't work, but I wish you'd realise that we're not always too stupid to self regulate.

She just likes flashing her badge at Billy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

😂😂😂😂😂