CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS 'customers' that complain and contribute nowt.

Cunty BigBollox

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You don't have to pretend to be female. It's no fun when Bubba isn't here to fall for it.

I thought you were using it in a more general greeting context. In my defence you rarely speak jive.

This place is drying up faster than Lake Mead ...

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I thought you were using it in a more general greeting context. In my defence you rarely speak jive.

This place is drying up faster than Lake Mead ...

It happens every few months, there's a big storm, everyone gets pissed up, nonced up and locked up. Then there's a quiet bit. Don't worry. @Dyslexic cnut might get his fingers out of the Russian and start a futile but entertaining feud with someone. 

It would be nice if @Frank could be bothered to contribute. I think he's had enough time rolling around the floor crying and whining over the passing of a fat keyboard player.

On 17/06/2022 at 08:16, JackoTC said:

Thank fuck. What in the name of Christ is going on with the corner these days ? About a dozen comments in before some cunt mentions that they are lezzers. Fat ugly fuckin dykes, if you will.

Or is that not allowed now ?

Up your game. I’m quite embarrassed for you all.

It's the new normal, Jacko, people have stopped even noticing them now. Before much longer, people will start reacting with stunned amazement when they see a straight couple in an advert; or a white person.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Goober said:

Sometimes, you just need a dirty fried breakfast. 

Although, it would have taken me a week to finish the Kidz Breakfast, formerly available at Jesters, Great Yarmouth. 

kidz-breakfast-8.jpg

Just 6000 calories. 

12 rashers of bacon, 12 sausages, Six eggs, Four black pudding slices, Four slices of bread and butter, Four slices of toast, Four slices of fried bread, Two hash browns, Eight-egg cheese and potato omelette, Saute potatoes, Mushrooms, Beans, & Tomatoes. 

Too many vegetables for my breakfasting taste. Swap the mushrooms and tomatoes for deep-fried haggis and Lorne sausage and I'm in.

• Like 1

On 17/06/2022 at 09:39, Wolfie said:

It doesn't appear as though the standard has been raised since your return, Spacko. Seriously, I'm actually very fair. Say something funny or intelligent and I'll award you a like.

Unsurprisingly, I suspect this may take some while.

Zzzzzzzz

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Too many vegetables for my breakfasting taste. Swap the mushrooms and tomatoes for deep-fried haggis and Lorne sausage and I'm in.

I know I'm being a pedant, but... 

Tomato - fruit, baked beans - legume, mushrooms - fungi. 

You're saying that potatoes alone qualify as too many vegetables?

Can't say I'm a fan of haggis, I'm not a heathen. 

On 17/06/2022 at 06:21, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're the Bugger King, @Wolfie. See, I can't spell that either,....or have I?

On 17/06/2022 at 20:48, Ape™️ said:

Have you ever considered resisting the urge to post drivel like this? Every comment you’ve made on this appalling nomination has been fucking dreadful. What’s wrong with you? 

Ape's right. I expect better from you Drew. I'm sure you'll agree you've been absolutely shite lately, this being an excellent example. It's little wonder Pen was the only one who liked it. 'Bugger King' indeed, ffs. You tumbleweed-generating cunt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It happens every few months, there's a big storm, everyone gets pissed up, nonced up and locked up. Then there's a quiet bit. Don't worry. @Dyslexic cnut might get his fingers out of the Russian and start a futile but entertaining feud with someone. 

It would be nice if @Frank could be bothered to contribute. I think he's had enough time rolling around the floor crying and whining over the passing of a fat keyboard player.

.....passing of a fat keyboard player

Elton John's dead?

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yeah, but there's a lot of bread. And bread is a vegetable.

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."

On 17/06/2022 at 12:33, White Cunt said:

Don’t know about that. They have short lifespans; by now their nocturnal activities must be reduced to fridge raiding, injections and inhalations, before collapsing into light snooze cushioned by a diesel-powered air pump.

While I see your point, perhaps you might consider those in such ill-health cost the NHS more time and money during a shorter lifespan than the average healthy person who, say, lives into their late 70s or 80s. Perhaps they are gay because most men would still avoid them after 10-12 pints, perhaps @Cunty BigBollox and @JackoTC the obvious exception to this rule.  

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

While I see your point, perhaps you might consider those in such ill-health cost the NHS more time and money during a shorter lifespan than the average healthy person who, say, lives into their late 70s or 80s. Perhaps they are gay because most men would still avoid them after 10-12 pints, perhaps @Cunty BigBollox and @JackoTC the obvious exception to this rule.  

Good points.

However, old farts, with some exceptions - consume vast resources. Going through the revolving door of cancer treatments, heart surgery, piles of tablets, injections, test, free ambulance rides - the bill is staggering and growing as population ages. The average expiration clock is now early eighties, with many (less Scotland) living way beyond that.

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ape's right. I expect better from you Drew. I'm sure you'll agree you've been absolutely shite lately, this being an excellent example.

You might be surprised to learn that I only post on here for my own benefit, and I certainly don't do it to impress a couple of idiot gay chuckle brothers like you and Ape. No offence, fuckwit.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fear not, Eric, here I am. Any particular angle you'd like me in at?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wolfie you and I both know that I'm a massive Kate Bush fan. Huge. Hounds of Love is the soundtrack to my life and I'm not keen on the shit-arse youth getting on board after 35 years. What are your thoughts? She rarely sang live but what a fantastic body.

Babooshka! 

• Like 1