CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

On 09/07/2022 at 00:26, King Billy said:

Not meaning to be rude Ape but have you seen the fucking state of your bonce in your avatar? I’m not an expert but it looks like an adverse Covid vaccine reaction to me. How many boosters have you had this week?

Pen, DC reminds me of a simple watered-down version of myself. That’s probably because he’s becoming another Decimus.. a plagiarist. Decs gets away with it because he’s bright and knows a good repertoire when he sees one. It doesn’t quite work for DC. I hope he leaves the site for good. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen, DC reminds me of a simple watered-down version of myself. That’s probably because he’s becoming another Decimus.. a plagiarist. Decs gets away with it because he’s bright and knows a good repertoire when he sees one. It doesn’t quite work for DC. I hope he leaves the site for good. 

Deliberately misquoting whilst trash talking DC. Did you think he'd miss the big neon sign above the snare?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Frank said:

I am beginning to like @Ape™️ and I think that he is beginning to like me.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

DC appears to genuinely hate Ape. Here.

He’s going through the same phase we all have with the Ape. I could never hate him because he’s an endless source of entertainment.. another Goober, Raasters or Major. He’s stupid but he’s honest, and that’s all you can hope for. If I’m honest I’d probably fuck him if I had the chance. We all cringe when he posts comedy vids from the nineties, but I think he’s probably a very nice man. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

He’s going through the same phase we all have with the Ape. I could never hate him because he’s an endless source of entertainment.. another Goober, Raasters or Major. He’s stupid but he’s honest, and that’s all you can hope for. If I’m honest I’d probably fuck him if I had the chance. We all cringe when he posts comedy vids from the nineties, but I think he’s probably a very nice man. 

There are none straighter than Ape. When his old Mum was having trouble with her neighbour, over wheelie bin misuse, he was right there to help the old dear. No fucking messing with Ape, no sir.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's very little wrong with a man who can quote all 17 episodes of The Young Ones. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

There are none straighter than Ape. When his old Mum was having trouble with her neighbour, over wheelie bin misuse, he was right there to help the old dear. No fucking messing with Ape, no sir.

Right.. he’s certainly a force to be reckoned with. He’s a good guy. 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Shut the fuck up.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Lock up your mannequins.

Especially these ones, if you're in the Rotherham area...

bf3d15ea282fcdf01f63daea9a35ce7b.jpg

I remember seeing this on TV and thinking ‘the Paralympics are fucking shit, and worse than that there’s  wimmins football on the other channel.

Gary Lineker is a black cunt.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Carl, admitting on here that you watch wimmins football isn't a good idea. Unless you're wanking to it. 

He's a pervy little cunt alright – his minnow's profile is littered with 'she's hot', 'the best scene is where she shows off her bits', etc. I think we have a new rival for Neil's trumpet trophy; I can envisage him now, cheesy little acorn in hand, completely unaware of what the actual score is. Still, one can forgive him for probably being in his late teens/early 20s, and clearly someone not getting any at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Football! You are fucking joking?

Shut up Neil you repetitive, lager-swilling, monobrowed Neanderthal oaf. While the men's game undoubtedly carries more skill and creativity, there doesn't appear to be quite as much diving, playacting and general poofery in the women's game. I bet you're loving it almost as much as Carl's Wank. How many times have you chucked your Multiple Miggs' load at the TV screen? Fuck off.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He's a pervy little cunt alright – his minnow's profile is littered with 'she's hot', 'the best scene is where she shows off her bits', etc. I think we have a new rival for Neil's trumpet trophy; I can envisage him now, cheesy little acorn in hand, completely unaware of what the actual score is. Still, one can forgive him for probably being in his late teens/early 20s, and clearly someone not getting any at the moment.

What an odd deviant little twatcunt this Carl Cunt is. Unwelcome, intrusive and irrelevant. Not worth killing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Ten years plus and all you’ve got to show for it is Pen. Sleep well tonight, you’ve finally made it on here. Try very hard not to wake up, you greasy Mediterranean pile of helmet debris…in loafers.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Ten years plus and all you’ve got to show for it is Pen. Sleep well tonight, you’ve finally made it on here. Try very hard not to wake up, you greasy Mediterranean pile of helmet debris…in loafers.

The longevity, not the quality, of one's life is what is important. 

Still the best on here.