CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Heatwave

Last Cunt Standing

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Explain what Frank has to do with this and make it good. Playing to the crowd again are we? Spineless little cunt.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I never had you figured out for particularly dim, DC, though I'm glad to say you're proving me wrong rather well. How the fuck can I be 'reporting' or 'squealing' to admin if it's blindingly obvious the mods can see for themselves in the discourse your references to my wife time and again? You ridiculous thickster, honestly.

Alright, lads?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Tell her to wind her neck in or she’ll have to get her drugs from some other black. That should do the trick. If not ram your big bamboo up her wrongun next time she bends down to tie the rainbow coloured laces on her luminous Doc Martens, and strangle her with them before you head back next door for your tea.

Explain yourself?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Didn't quadruple jabbed Biden catch Covid 19 twice in a month? What a load of bollocks. Lol

Twice in 2 weeks. They had to invent a new medical term especially for him…. A ‘rebound infection’. Those mRNA poisons being experimental and all that, it’s not really surprising that they have to invent new bullshit when the current bullshit, appears to be, well bullshit. 🤣

43 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Fucking hell @Wolfie You are on fire .. why not empty a can of petrol over yourself?

Shut up you vile freaky old fucking banshee. The biggest disappointment of last months so called ‘heatwave’ was that it didn’t fucking hasten your imminent appointment with the earthworms. Cunt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Far too verbose and of poor construct.

(1) Self-praise is no praise at all. Arrogant tit.

(2) Post/like ratio critiques seem to be your default position, you repeat this shit all of the time.

(3) PMs? You sad fucking idiot. Do you actually believe that anyone gives a toss who PMs you or believes that you represent the Corner’s zeitgeist?

(4) Ape? 🙄🤣

Fess up. You got pissed on 3 ciders, fell out with your missus, jumped on here and attempted to correct a member’s grammar (twice) but made several drunken grammatical/spelling mistakes yourself. You’ve been pissing your knickers ever since you’ve been called out on it because you’re a thin-skinned, precious little wanker who resorts to making threats that he has no fucking ability to carry out. You want a scrap with me, get on with it. Do try to keep it between us and not squeal for your mates to help you out. Now fuck off and tend to your borders…drunken little shitcunt.

TBH I would rather you left @Ape™️ out of it .. I like Ape he is is like Snatch but with a personality and without Snatch's tantrums.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I never had you figured out for particularly dim, DC, though I'm glad to say you're proving me wrong rather well. How the fuck can I be 'reporting' or 'squealing' to admin if it's blindingly obvious the mods can see for themselves in the discourse your references to my wife time and again? You ridiculous thickster, honestly.

Any chance you can get on with finishing me, as you’ve been promising for 18 months, and lately, three days ago? You are aware that after squeaking for assistance, if your little chimp rocks up tonight, you’re going to look like a right Cunt? I’ve humoured you, I’ve shown respect due longevity, I’ve played the game…but you do love an unsolicited attack now and again. So…fuckhead…let’s go. You and I…head to head with no squealing for help to your pals. Normally I quite like you, but you’ve had the hump since I disagreed with your Lioness bollocks and are trying to play the big hitter, crying (via PM) and trying to rustle up a possé to help you. Slagging people’s perceived social status and careers/jobs…but here’s the thing…£30 for a bottle of ‘exquisite wine’ and the fact that you mow your own lawn? Priceless…fucking tramp.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope the fucking thing dies.

A few days with Frank and that’s a certainty. It’s probably self harming already and looking for whichever gap in the hedge is closest to the motorway/autoroute. Hopefully Frank will have his maggot wedged in the poor creatures arse when it makes its move and he’s dragged under a 44 ton arctic too.

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I hope the fucking thing dies.

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A few days with Frank and that’s a certainty. It’s probably self harming already and looking for whichever gap in the hedge is closest to the motorway/autoroute. Hopefully Frank will have his maggot wedged in the poor creatures arse when it makes its move and he’s dragged under a 44 ton arctic too.

Leave his fucking dog out of it. At the age of 51, he has finally managed to love another living being that isn't himself. It's probably just a sociopathic inward projection of normality, but he is trying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Twice in 2 weeks. They had to invent a new medical term especially for him…. A ‘rebound infection’. Those mRNA poisons being experimental and all that, it’s not really surprising that they have to invent new bullshit when the current bullshit, appears to be, well bullshit. 🤣

Long Bullshit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that a Miniature Pinscher, Frank?

Dachshund. Did you see what Withers said? You know me, gyps.. nothing and no one can unsettle me. I'll fuck my own dead wife's frozen corpse and suck a thousand dicks, but what he said hurts. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Refrigerated lorry carrying penguins? Sorry Bill.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any chance you can get on with finishing me, as you’ve been promising for 18 months, and lately, three days ago? You are aware that after squeaking for assistance, if your little chimp rocks up tonight, you’re going to look like a right Cunt? I’ve humoured you, I’ve shown respect due longevity, I’ve played the game…but you do love an unsolicited attack now and again. So…fuckhead…let’s go. You and I…head to head with no squealing for help to your pals. Normally I quite like you, but you’ve had the hump since I disagreed with your Lioness bollocks and are trying to play the big hitter, crying (via PM) and trying to rustle up a possé to help you. Slagging people’s perceived social status and careers/jobs…but here’s the thing…£30 for a bottle of ‘exquisite wine’ and the fact that you mow your own lawn? Priceless…fucking tramp.

This is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever read on here. What on earth is wrong with you? 

• Like 1