CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Queen

Last Cunt Standing

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Reasoning rejected. I don't interpret any of your words above as any kind of direct answer, but you've been determined to get Frank involved, so I suppose you've achieved this much.

Give it a rest, you geeky, laptop-carrying boring fucking cunt.

I don't know why your boyfriend Ape hasn't leapt to your defence on this one. Perhaps he's of the same opinion as Bawsy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cunt said:

Fuckin' disgraceful accusations, from the cunt who spends his leisure time walking his Poodle as an excuse to trawl the public parks for random hook-ups with lonely sailors 🐩

Your fixation with dog ownership is less accurate than your encyclopedic knowledge of street stools. Get a fucking life, weirdo.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Reasoning rejected. I don't interpret any of your words above as any kind of direct answer, but you've been determined to get Frank involved, so I suppose you've achieved this much.

Give it a rest, you geeky, laptop-carrying boring fucking cunt.

As far as I'm concerned I've already answered your butthurt, poorly framed question. I can't help it if you're too obtuse and/or dense to see that.

There will be no further communication between us.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I was having a shit when Kennedy was assassinated. Fuck off

I heard that cunt Macron paying tribute the Queen, well when I say that, all he did was talk about her mastering their language, loving French culture etc etc in an annoying tone.  

What an arrogant French fucking cunt and totally up his own arse wanker. Are you all like that? Actually don't bother answering and go fuck a duck... I mean goose. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As far as I'm concerned I've already answered your butthurt, poorly framed question. I can't help it if you're too obtuse and/or dense to see that.

There will be no further communication between us.

...says the person who continually feels the need to stick his humungous techie beak into my arguments with LCS. That said, I suppose he does need as much help as he can get.

What goes around comes around.

21 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think this thread should be put to death and then lie in state for a while and then buried very fucking deep. 

God save the corner

What are you on about CG? There will be a death or two I'm sure and emotions are running high. It's alright you swanning in after a fucking holiday, let the nomination roll on I say.   

55 minutes ago, Frank said:

Colindale.

I’m in the Camargue, Frank…halfway across d’Etang. Roops will confirm. I’ve sharpened the prop and I truly hope that I see you and that rectally gaping sausage dog bobbing in the water tomorrow, you squalid, fetid bellsniff. You’ve been warned.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m in the Camargue, Frank…halfway across d’Etang. Roops will confirm. I’ve sharpened the prop and I truly hope that I see you and that rectally gaping sausage dog bobbing in the water tomorrow, you squalid, fetid bellsniff. You’ve been warned.

DC, can you remember the first moment in time that you started to feel old? Give me the deets.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tbh I've always wanted Chaz to have a go at flying the throne since the 80s. He has had a lot of ideas and has always wanted to have a go at the establishment and private enterprises but unfortunately he will be told to keep his trap shut by the suited cunts who will be the subject of his ire. 

I'm not a royalist but I agree that liz has been a good monarch but it's the rest of the Kraut mafia (Chaz the exception) I've never liked

Chaz is more of a nonce than his little bruv.This cunt has more spunkstained skeletons in his cupboard than Hillary Clinton.

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When I get back to London, I'll pop down the road and put some flowers outside Buckingham Palace,

Grab a £3 bunch from the 24hr garage and put them there from me Raas. Don’t write my name on them though, as I’m still trying to figure out how Big Ears has jumped the queue and nicked my rightful place on the throne, and I wouldn’t want ‘The Firm’ to think I’m a busted flush and they’ve got away with their shenanigans.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Give it twenty years and they'll be demanding the monarchy is abolished or that the next heir has to have his cock chopped off and put on a dress.

King Lewis the first. At least they won’t have to look far for an embarrassing sibling to lock away in the tower.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Grab a £3 bunch from the 24hr garage and put them there from me Raas. Don’t write my name on them though, as I’m still trying to figure out how Big Ears has jumped the queue and nicked my rightful place on the throne, and I wouldn’t want ‘The Firm’ to think I’m a busted flush and they’ve got away with their shenanigans.

What's going on in your tiny mind, Billy? With Mrs R on annual leave, you appear totally lost. Think of something and make me laugh.