CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwasi Kwarteng. Cometh the man, cometh the hour.

Witheredscrote

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s traditional to quote the post you’re responding to, unless, of course, you’re pissed out of your stupid head. Fucking idiot.

There's no post to quote Ape. I just felt like randomly calling you a boring cunt after me suggesting Kwasi's surname would be better if it was Modo. Get it? Now I don't want you getting the hump too. Lol, lol, lol.

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

There's no post to quote Ape. I just felt like randomly calling you a boring cunt after me suggesting Kwasi's surname would be better if it was Modo. Get it? Now I don't want you getting the hump too. Lol, lol, lol.

You just can’t help yourself, can you? Get fucked.

9 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You're a bit like a working man's club standup comic after 7-8 pints of draught ale and six bags of pork scratchings, burping, farting and grunting your way around stage, as an audience of intoxicated 80yo bingo-winged pensioners – the only people who actually find you funny – laugh.

On rare occasions, you can be better than this piece of shit, Drew.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You're a bit like a working man's club standup comic after 7-8 pints of draught ale and six bags of pork scratchings, burping, farting and grunting your way around stage, as an audience of intoxicated 80yo bingo-winged pensioners – the only people who actually find you funny – laugh.

On rare occasions, you can be better than this piece of shit, Drew.

If I wanted your opinion on anything that I had produced I would have posted a picture of my early morning log, you scat obsessed freak. 

• Like 1

Strong rumours tonight that Credit Suisse might be heading for the gurgler shortly, which if true would surely herald another GFC and a further lost decade. Only this time it’s not Gordon Brown at the helm of HM Treasury, it’s Kwasi and his PhD on the great recoinage of 1696. For all his faults, Brown was a serious, even dour man. Kwasi can’t behave at a funeral and has had to be bailed out by the BoE before he’s cashed his first months’ salary. We just don’t breed serious leaders any more. Here’s Phillip Oppenheim to say what needs to be said. 

https://www.ft.com/content/9d358603-3633-4eec-8912-de55fe07d930

24 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Strong rumours tonight that Credit Suisse might be heading for the gurgler shortly, which if true would surely herald another GFC and a further lost decade. Only this time it’s not Gordon Brown at the helm of HM Treasury, it’s Kwasi and his PhD on the great recoil age of 1696. For all his faults, Brown was a serious, even dour man. Kwasi can’t behave at a funeral and has had to be bailed out by the BoE before he’s cashed his first months’ salary. We just don’t breed serious leaders any more. Here’s Phillip Oppenheim to say what needs to be said. 

Gordon Brown couldn’t peel bananas with his feet though, could he. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Kwasi Kwarteng faces calls for inquiry after attending champagne party with hedge fund managers hours after delivering mini-budget

A source close to the chancellor said: "Any suggestion attendees had access to privileged information is total nonsense."

Which in translation means 'Probably the truth'

He's good mates with that fat honky panda Crispin Odey.

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Strong rumours tonight that Credit Suisse might be heading for the gurgler shortly, which if true would surely herald another GFC and a further lost decade. Only this time it’s not Gordon Brown at the helm of HM Treasury, it’s Kwasi and his PhD on the great recoinage of 1696. For all his faults, Brown was a serious, even dour man. Kwasi can’t behave at a funeral and has had to be bailed out by the BoE before he’s cashed his first months’ salary. We just don’t breed serious leaders any more. Here’s Phillip Oppenheim to say what needs to be said. 

The rich can sleep well, under the Too Big To Fail Pension Pot 2, LC. 

Hard to say how long will that ship sail, before new bombardment resumes. One thing for sure: the public will be made to eat shit again.

Welcome to GFC 2.

• Like 1

On 02/10/2022 at 23:34, White Cunt said:

The rich can sleep well, under the Too Big To Fail Pension Pot 2, LC. 

Hard to say how long will that ship sail, before new bombardment resumes. One thing for sure: the public will be made to eat shit again.

Welcome to GFC 2.

The pattern has started, it's all the shape of things to come.

Kawasaki Fartwang is rubbish compared to Raddish Sunhat throwing money at us - stay at home, don't go to work. Kawasaki is on my women's vod.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/10/2022 at 18:14, ProfB said:

The pattern has started, it's all the shape of things to come.

Kawasaki Fartwang is rubbish compared to Raddish Sunhat throwing money at us - stay at home, don't go to work. Kawasaki is on my women's vod.

Kazie Twat is battling fat Abacus Andy of BoE with a mango spear. My current bet is with fat Andy and high interest rates, and nailing maths Mombas to a baobab.