CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwasi Kwarteng. Cometh the man, cometh the hour.

Witheredscrote

43 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can't believe none of you have nominated this mega cunt. Send him over here, we will educate him, put him in a rubber dinghy, and send him back to you. What is it with your Chancellors' of the Exchequer?. Neither this cunt, or Sunak can buy clothes that fit them properly, let alone run the economy. 

He’s clearly ducking the questions after announcing his fowl policies and thereby goosing the economy. Fuck off.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can't believe none of you have nominated this mega cunt. Send him over here, we will educate him, put him in a rubber dinghy, and send him back to you. What is it with your Chancellors' of the Exchequer?. Neither this cunt, or Sunak can buy clothes that fit them properly, let alone run the economy. 

It would be much cheaper for the country to give this wanker bags of gold and beads and tell him to fuck off, pronto.

But as the latest monkey in the circus, he can only be blamed for the latest doo doo. 
Everything that the central bank had cooked for over ten years, will have a putrid outlet sooner or later, stinking up the whole UK plc.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kwazi

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Apparently The Spectator once considered him the “finest mind of his generation”, and he won University Challenge almost singlehanded back in the day. 

Shame he’s blotted his CV with “wrecked the financial reputation of the UK in three weeks”. 

Undoubtedly a first order Cunt. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fiscally speaking, I want him dead.

26 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It would be much cheaper for the country to give this wanker bags of gold and beads and tell him to fuck off, pronto.

But as the latest monkey in the circus, he can only be blamed for the latest doo doo. 
Everything that the central bank had cooked for over ten years, will have a putrid outlet sooner or later, stinking up the whole UK plc.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kwazi

Note that after he points and says 'I  am going to my office now' he walks toward some big green trees. Just saying.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Apparently The Spectator once considered him the “finest mind of his generation”, and he won University Challenge almost singlehanded back in the day. 

Shame he’s blotted his CV with “wrecked the financial reputation of the UK in three weeks”. 

I've got my wheelbarrow ready for when the real Weimar fun kicks in.

What an utter fucking dickbag.

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah decco baby..that process began long before KK baby...meself...id say it began when over here we started to listen at the shite that was being dripped in yer ears..we hold all the cards..they need us more than we need them..easiest deal in history..and the best one ever...the german car industry will make them cave in...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

16 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Note that after he points and says 'I  am going to my office now' he walks toward some big green trees. Just saying.

Note nothing, you fucking idiot. He's walking along Horse Guards Road, adjacent to St James's Park. The rear entrance to number 10 is just on his right. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Note nothing, you fucking idiot. He's walking along Horse Guards Road, adjacent to St James's Park. The rear entrance to number 10 is just on his right. 

If this is true, then he truly is reverting to type by sneaking into some other cunt’s house via the back garden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

This merely confirms that you are, perhaps disturbingly, intimately familiar with the movements and routine of large men of West African extraction in a vulnerable position in the Central London area. Explain yourself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I liked him in the Halifax adverts. 

Eddie baby. Ya swarthy lothario ya..hows the holliers goin..are ya been extra nice to the roops..are ya tyin the knot again...are ya lookin for a band for the shindig..we're expensive but we care man...payment by cash ..card ..euro only Eddie..sorry

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2