CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How Does Everyone Feel About Meghan Markle ?

peglegtwo

The great granddaughter of Wallis  Simpson ?

A fish out of water hurt by what to her are the strange customs of a royal family  ?

The victim of racism and  rules of an outdated monarchy ?

A loss since she was needed  fresh air and equality in the monarchy & whole UK ? 

How do you think she would look in a bikini ?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

The great granddaughter of Wallis  Simpson ?

A fish out of water hurt by what to her are the strange customs of a royal family  ?

The victim of racism and  rules of an outdated monarchy ?

A loss since she was needed  fresh air and equality in the monarchy & whole UK ? 

How do you think she would look in a bikini ?

Probably very appealing if coupled with a four star soaked Pirelli as necklace.

I can’t abide spindly legs on a normal size torso. And her fucking Los Angeles airhead, shallow fucking brain dead attitude makes her deeply unattractive despite the twig ankles. 
 I’ve never forgotten her publicity stunt a couple of years ago. She sent a box of bananas with ‘inspirational messages’ written on them to some London ‘sex workers’, apparently it’s offensive to refer to skanks as prostitutes. But anyway, the messages were along the lines of: 

‘you are strong’

’you are so amazing’

What an insipid, shit thick patronising fucking cunt. I genuinely hope she gets bad AIDS.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can’t abide spindly legs on a normal size torso. And her fucking Los Angeles airhead, shallow fucking brain dead attitude makes her deeply unattractive despite the twig ankles. 
 I’ve never forgotten her publicity stunt a couple of years ago. She sent a box of bananas with ‘inspirational messages’ written on them to some London ‘sex workers’, apparently it’s offensive to refer to skanks as prostitutes. But anyway, the messages were along the lines of: 

‘you are strong’

’you are so amazing’

What an insipid, shit thick patronising fucking cunt. I genuinely hope she gets bad AIDS.

The prozzies are making a living. Markle is making a killing. 

47 minutes ago, Neil said:

Sorry Megs but that's all your getting.

I'm sure she'd be flattered that she won't end up being Trevor Jordached under your patio. 

The 'Miss Norfolk' awards are coming up at The Playhouse in November. Despite them all being mutant fucking dogs, I take it you'll be parked up behind the venue in an old Mondeo with a crudely hewn, ABC Taxis logo emblazoned on the side?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure she'd be flattered that she won't end up being Trevor Jordached under your patio. 

The 'Miss Norfolk' awards are coming up at The Playhouse in November. Despite them all being mutant fucking dogs, I take it you'll be parked up behind the venue in an old Mondeo with a crudely hewn, ABC Taxis logo emblazoned on the side?

As he hasn't quite grasped the alphabet I imagine the logo would say ABJ, for another reason as well.

• Like 1