CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

What Do We Want? "A General Election!" When Do We Want It? "CUNT".

Decimus

On 22/10/2022 at 08:56, Mrs Roops said:

I appreciate I have an unfounded reputation for being a know-all, but you must realise I know jack about the condition of Ms Mourdant's vagina.

I wish she had won. She was a magician assistant & wore lovely sequin body suits. If she was PM, I think she'd top up her salary by joining FansOnly.

My Besty Big K & I are straight - but we wanted Penny the sex bomb as our new PM.

23 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I wish she had won. She was a magician assistant & wore lovely sequin body suits. If she was PM, I think she'd top up her salary by joining FansOnly.

My Besty Big K & I are straight - but we wanted Penny the sex bomb as our new PM.

Yes I liked her. Mostly classy, with just the right amount of dirty.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes I liked her. Mostly classy, with just the right amount of dirty.

She's a foxtress.

Sadly, we have Radish Sunhat - instead of a hot babe.

It's very important the PM has sex appeal - but it's gone tit up on us this time.

5 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Actually, I may have to revise my thinking. Some of the material on here is just dire. Been reading through various noms and its absolute fucking drivel. Some crude nonsense about french birds etc, its playground level. 

I think I can see why I left for so long, you really are one of the best ones on here Deco. You've no idea how grim I find that. Still, there's a compliment in there somewhere.

You’ve got a lot to say for an unproductive cunt. Do something, you’re boring the fucking arse off me now.

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm not sure what's up with you lately Mrs Roops, we're all used to your obsession with @King Billy

She hasn’t turned up in the tree in my back garden with her night vision goggles for the last couple of nights Raas. I’m seriously concerned for her. I guess she’ll be OK though as she’s at least three years ahead with her boosters. She’s probably at home tackling that mountain of MENSA mags in her front porch.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Said without any bias under the cowardly guise of devil's advocacy, yeah right. Pompous pratt.

I have no bias ,I'm neither right or left ,I don't care,they're  all the same .

But it is fitting for you to call me out as a prompous pratt because I digged at your personal beliefs.

Would you like a tampon?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve got a lot to say for an unproductive cunt. Do something, you’re boring the fucking arse off me now.

Hasn't the Universal Credit heating payment been paid yet ? I assumed your type would already be in Poundland buying your xmas pressies.

Wanker.  

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Hasn't the Universal Credit heating payment been paid yet ? I assumed your type would already be in Poundland buying your xmas pressies.

Wanker.  

‘The best on here’ and that is all you have? Raise your game or fuck off…we’ve had quite enough of thick, talentless big mouths on here, lately. The site doesn’t need another teenage wannabe shitcunt.

On 21/10/2022 at 17:51, Mike Hunt said:

Because Truss/Quasimodo couched it as a "fiscal event", not a mini-budget.  By not terming it a budget THEY knowingly circumvented the requirement for scrutiny by the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR).  They were in cahoots and were as bent as each other.

I don't get any of it. All the Ghanaian did was alter a few tax brackets and the markets have a meltdown, apparently. 

The Indian short arse pisses billions up the wall on furlough and the markets cope.

I don't give a shit about Truss, but the whole thing stinks.

Best to do a @Rev and want them all dead.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't get any of it. All the Ghanaian did was alter a few tax brackets and the markets have a meltdown, apparently. 

The Indian short arse pisses billions up the wall on furlough and the markets cope.

Market confidence = Indians good + blacks bad - Andrew Bailey × π + √of £200,000,000,000.

50 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Technically, the UK was in default as of September. This was the kiss of death.

It’s an old pile of shit: started in the eighties, accelerated with banking bailout in 2000s and now going tits up with cooked pensions, ta derivatives and suppressed interest rates. 
They will have to suck oil and gas like crazy to underpin the economy or we are toast. 

15 hours ago, JackoTC said:

Wanker.  

That's exactly what my family is getting this year, poundland presents.. in fact, fuck em, I will buy one and the cunts can share it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Snowy said:

Pompous misandry loving cunt wobble...I can play this game to,I also can  use wikipedia ,I just don't take it as a reliable source ,being a thick brummie and all that.

Gareth told me its fake news .

So you can, now playing the "no, you are" game. So much for the affected air of "devil's advocate" indifference...

Back to the actual topic .. an election now would be the ideal thing. However now that Sunak is in charge it is at least mildly amusing at the reaction of Labour supporter to an Asian getting the top job. In spite there being no Britain First activists or other racist groups rioting on the streets a lot of Labour supporters especially those of Asian extraction are still seeing racism everywhere.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/six-of-the-worst-reactions-to-sunak-as-pm