CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ngozi Fulani aka Mary Headley

Eddie

On 04/12/2022 at 20:37, Cuntybaws said:

That was no woman, that was a pan paniscus. I suspect that poor old Lady Hussey was simply trying to apply the Tebbit test before the England v Senegal match. I hope the sartorially challenged fat-arsed Winnie Mandela wannabe is suitably gutted now. 

The idea of a backlash to this bleating tsetse fly incubator is heartwarmingly nostalgic CB. 15 lashes should do the trick.

Rat

On 01/12/2022 at 21:07, judgetwi said:

If this bird is “British” why is she dressed up like an African witch doctor? Isn’t that “cultural appropriation”? Obviously you have to be white to commit that particular crime...

In my day "birds" looked like Nerys Hughes.  The only bird that springs to mind with that lump of lard is an ostrich.

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

Decs, I don't care where she hails from, Nerys Hughes would get both barrels, front, back, and on her tits.

HTH. 😍

Just the sort of depraved mind that has the last known DVD copy of The District Nurse wedged behind the cistern in his guest bathroom, I shouldn’t wonder. 

Cold shower. 

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

Her and Carol Vodafone must have had all the cock on the North Wales coast between them.

If you can get past the Guardhouse in your uniform, Rat, I’d recommend an hour in the Mess with the RAF Aerobatic Team. Let’s just say that “two from the top, one from the bottom, and three from everywhere else” has a very different meaning to those fellas. 

On 03/12/2022 at 00:11, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spotto, what the fuck has happened to the PM facility? I’ve been on the Rhine, hoovering down German ale, pork knuckles and sausages all week. I haven’t had a Tom Kite for six days…I’m bunged up. As I need pulling through with a Xmas tree, I’m trying to discretely PM Bill. Get it fucking sorted or I’m cancelling my subscription.

I'll fucking bet. Punkape will be jealous,

On 02/12/2022 at 19:18, Witheredscrote said:

Please tell your wife not to blame herself. It happens to the most intelligent of women.

Withers your grassing fucking snake, with this misguided comment you're going to get some of your own medicine. I'm sure @Admin will frown at your stupidity, especially as you've got form longer than pens cock.

I successfully did for Horrible Suburban Cunt in one post, but it seems strange the minute he's been fucked off, up pops you garlic smelling head to continue the same angle of attack...    

• Like 1

On 07/12/2022 at 22:03, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you can get past the Guardhouse in your uniform, Rat, I’d recommend an hour in the Mess with the RAF Aerobatic Team. Let’s just say that “two from the top, one from the bottom, and three from everywhere else” has a very different meaning to those fellas. 

😲

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2022 at 20:04, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spot the duplicitous nonesense. According to her self-written profile, black women won’t report domestic abuse because the police is racist and will ‘kill or severely injure’ the black male culprit. (Surely good news?) Two paragraphs later, when black women report domestic abuse the racist police don’t believe them because ‘bruises don’t appear on black skin’ and the racist police refuse to believe that such ‘strong, powerful women’ (humongous fat cunts) could ever be abused.

Which is it then…spookess? Also…fuck off.

Humongous fat cunts…. 😂😂love it 👍🏻