CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy Holidays All You Warheads

peglegtwo

6 hours ago, peglegtwo said:

Stated In all sincerity .

* Waits for the lynch mob to react *

Stick it up your fucking jacksie, you PC cuntbrain..I can just imagine you sitting there getting a lazy lob over strictly come tranny..with a face like a ripped out fannie fart.

Happy Saturn day, you thick spastic.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Stick it up your fucking jacksie, you PC cuntbrain..I can just imagine you sitting there getting a lazy lob over strictly come tranny..with a face like a ripped out fannie fart.

Happy Saturn day, you thick spastic.

Joke The Muss, you aggressive, pea brain cunt. You epitomise what CC is really all about in my view.  With all sincerity, I hope you have a shite festive season, culminating in your slow, painful demise.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Joke The Muss, you aggressive, pea brain cunt. You epitomise what CC is really all about in my view.  With all sincerity, I hope you have a shite festive season, culminating in your slow, painful demise.

How are your preparations going, Withers? Have you stuffed your goose yet/again/unsuccessfully?

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I'm ever feeling depressed at Xmas, I cheer myself up by thinking about all the lonely fat cunts who'll commit suicide over the festive period. 

Feliz Navidad, motherfuckers.

I posit that the pork scratchings’ hoovering cunts will accidentally die by choking on skewered cheese cubes.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If I'm ever feeling depressed at Xmas, I cheer myself up by thinking about all the lonely fat cunts who'll commit suicide over the festive period. 

Feliz Navidad, motherfuckers.

I think for Christmas, I’d like an answer to this question you posed from 2017. Don’t forget to show your working. Merry Christmas!

On 10/11/2017 at 01:30, Cuntybaws said:

True, if somewhat immodest. 

Here's one for you then. If you drilled a hole right through the centre of an (assumed) spherical Earth and then dropped a ball down that hole, how long would it be before the ball popped back out again into your waiting hand?

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think for Christmas, I’d like an answer to this question you posed from 2017. Don’t forget to show your working. Merry Christmas!

The ball would melt in the spinning Liquid Metal core. Mostly like at the end of Terminator Judgement Day. Except different.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The ball would melt in the spinning Liquid Metal core. Mostly like at the end of Terminator Judgement Day. Except different.

I think in the intervening five years he’ll have come up with something better than “the ball will melt”. Also, does it matter where on the planet you drill the hole, or indeed if the ball is hurled/fired down the hole rather than merely dropped?

@Cuntybaws I think we should be told. 

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think in the intervening five years he’ll have come up with something better than “the ball will melt”. Also, does it matter where on the planet you drill the hole, or indeed if the ball is hurled/fired down the hole rather than merely dropped?

No it doesn’t matter where you drill the hole. As long as the drill is perpendicular. If it’s 2 degrees out it’s missing the middle and probably fucking up the armature bearings in your Makita.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Scratch that, I’ve just found some Professor in Planetary Science from Caltech explain the ball would become a permanent pendulum, stopping momentarily and the other end before doing the return journey at full speed, like an airport Uber driver. Always some mind bending bullshit these physics fellas come up with. I wonder what Christmas is like in their house. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No it doesn’t matter where you drill the hole. As long as the drill is perpendicular. If it’s 2 degrees out it’s missing the middle and probably fucking up the armature bearings in your Makita.

You think I’d use my own for that job? I’d be giving @southerncunta knock and asking for a borrow for a little job. 

• Like 2

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

Scratch that, I’ve just found some Professor in Planetary Science from Caltech explain the ball would become a permanent pendulum. Always some mind bending bullshit these physics fellas come up with. I wonder what Christmas is like in their house. 

That’s bollocks. Science is the biggest scam since scams began. They tell people all about things that are either too far away, or too small to see. They just make most of it up. 

They’ve got less chance of being caught out than you had of being grassed up by one of the cadavers you drunkenly shagged at medical school.