CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Maxi Jazz

Neil

7 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

He's a fucking weirdo, baws. He posts a comment totally dripping with rage, then in the next breath, accuses me of being the angry one. Now that dizzy cunt has stopped posting, twaat is, by some distance, the angriest, most childish cunt on here.

Post of the year. Witnessing a loathed, light-weight, minion rat completely missing the point and then having the utter audacity of trying to to get @Cuntybaws on side. It’s impossible to make me grin more. Brilliant. Have your own children kill you, slowly.

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Post of the year. Witnessing a loathed, light-weight, minion rat completely missing the point and then having the utter audacity of trying to to get @Cuntybaws on side. It’s impossible to make me grin more. Brilliant. Have your own children kill you, slowly.

So glad you’re not dead. Lazy cunt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

Carl, hand on heart you must realise, you are by a county mile, the thickest weirdo the corner has ever seen.  A short arse pervert, who has experienced yet another lonely Christmas sharing a Turkey roll with mother. The highlight of the festivities asking mummy for bitty to wash down the discount Lidl pud. I hope you choke on her long hairy nipple. Everyone wants you dead. 

Don't take it personally, but I've had to report you. It's a French thing.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You are are not flattering yourself with this self-description.

Drifting back in the vague direction of the topic, I'm somewhat surprised that none of the usual suspects have provided any fevered details about what they'd like to do to Sister Bliss. She may be over 50 now, but still has that certain something.

3748-image-428.jpg

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Drifting back in the vague direction of the topic, I'm somewhat surprised that none of the usual suspects have provided any fevered details about what they'd like to do to Sister Bliss. She may be over 50 now, but still has that certain something.

3748-image-428.jpg

Very pleasing, but I preferred Dido.

12 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Now that was a pair of twats I'm not going to converse with any time soon.

Good, as per my post yesterday I don't engage with beasts, and anyone else who shoots the breeze with you on here will be persona non grata from now on.

Off you fuck to some teenage 'Smash Hits' nostalgia website, where you can rub your maggot down to a nub over images of an early Billie Piper and Selena Gomez.

Dirty little cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Good, as per my post yesterday I don't engage with beasts, and anyone else who shoots the breeze with you on here will be persona non grata from now on.

One of my favourite films is "Paper Moon", but I hope we can still be friends?

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is it with you and making these 'announcement' type posts? Who are you conversing with? You absolute fucking bellend. Lol

I’m taking another sabbatical, bro. As you know, after our recent family Xmas dinner, work is ramping up. Is there any chance of you using a tenth of your IQ and murdering this little grass rat cunt? I’ll be in touch and watching from a distance…God’s speed our kid.

• Like 2