CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Sir Gobshite
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, that's an obvious red flag which had me twitching. So JSP, who are you purporting to be, Margot? Brian or some other NZ sock puppet? :rolleyes:

Who are you, and what are you on about. Also, exactly where were you twitching? 

Im exactly who i said i am. Staying at a friends place, whilst he's gone off skiing for a few months. He signed me up on here, said it could be entertaining. I gather he's an old member. Did'nt mention you. ☺️. Shall i pass on your best regards?

5 minutes ago, Sir Gobshite said:

Im exactly who i said i am. Staying at a friends place, whilst he's gone off skiing for a few months. He signed me up on here, said it could be entertaining. I gather he's an old member. Did'nt mention you. ☺️. Shall i pass on your best regards?

This is pure JSP. Friends who live in a Cinzano advert and an overly detailed back story. Do you still pop round and see the millionaire whose house you claimed to live in? Scissor fiddling fucking bankrupt cuntmonkey.

• Like 3

Guest Sir Gobshite
47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is pure JSP. Friends who live in a Cinzano advert and an overly detailed back story. Do you still pop round and see the millionaire whose house you claimed to live in? Scissor fiddling fucking bankrupt cuntmonkey.

Unsure what the F you are on about Eric, but he did mention you, something about you having a rather disturbing fetish for cats. Apart from that, your shit stank but otherwise you were Ok. 

Guest Sir Gobshite
24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who… your mate Tracy Gough? 
How’s Thornycroft?

Everybodies heard of Tracy Gough, dont know either of them. Who"s Thornycroft ?

8 hours ago, Sir Gobshite said:

...which is the wrong answer considering you were allegedly given "the history" by your "friend", so CYA.

• Like 1

On 07/01/2023 at 20:37, Guest Sir Gobshite said:

Yeah yeah, OK you has been oik. 🙂. Have a fucking smiley, idiot.

Like I said, you wouldn't be on this site for too long. Please make sure you slam the door in your cunt face on the way out. Hope you're reading this somehow you completist of thickness.

Fuck right off dullard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Like I said, you wouldn't be on this site for too long. Please make sure you slam the door in your cunt face on the way out. Hope you're reading this somehow you completist of thickness.

Fuck right off dullard.

Oh, he’s definitely reading it. When I left him pegged out for Roops to finish last time, he created an ID on another website with my username and avatar. He then started slagging off Eric Cuntman… while disguised as, ‘Eric Cuntman’. 
 The fucking stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh, he’s definitely reading it. When I left him pegged out for Roops to finish last time, he created an ID on another website with my username and avatar. He then started slagging off Eric Cuntman… while disguised as, ‘Eric Cuntman’. 
 The fucking stupid fucking cunt.

There was another site with "Eric Cuntman from Hull" on it.

On 08/01/2023 at 13:03, Cuntybaws said:

Speaking of blasts from the past, it's been quiet this weekend - did Benny and Decs finally get a room? (And by "room" I mean "jail cell".)

Also, is @Roadkill dead? I'm led to understand that some poor people have been forced to make a "heat or eat" choice over the winter, and I'm worried that some of those in the grimmest northern outposts may not have been able to afford either.

You're one of the few cunts on here more Northern than me. No doubt my continuing existence has spoilt the new year for you a bit, but you can take some comfort in the fact that I'm an absolute fucking spacker who got locked out of his own account.

Licked the windows as hard as I could but no fucker noticed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Llikdaor said:

You're one of the few cunts on here more Northern than me. No doubt my continuing existence has spoilt the new year for you a bit, but you can take some comfort in the fact that I'm an absolute fucking spacker who got locked out of his own account.

Hey, I noticed! I also noticed that you don't have an avatar yet. Fucking sort it.

1 hour ago, Llikdaor said:

Welcome back RK, I was about to ask if anyone had seen you about but Cuntybaws implied you were dead so I thought I'd allow some privacy at such a difficult time. What's the new name, is that a Newcastle word?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Welcome back RK, I was about to ask if anyone had seen you about but Cuntybaws implied you were dead so I thought I'd allow some privacy at such a difficult time. What's the new name, is that a Newcastle word?

‘I heard you were dead, so I thought I’d give you some privacy’. I’m definitely using that in real life at some point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Llikdaor said:

Happy new year RK you Geordie cunt. You’ve been missed.

• Like 1