CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coldplay

Stubby Pecker

I’m sure this bollocks has been nominated before, but fuck off, it deserves another outing.

Their music is total fucking shite; middle of the road, non offensive rubbish, devoid of any substance whatsoever. The kind of instantly forgettable wank listened to by poofs, stupid fucking wimin and the likes of Frank. They even look like cunts. The singer twat sounds like he’s wetting his pants, has a foot long cucumber shoved up his arse and could breakdown into tears at any moment.

I’d like to melt down all the cds they’ve ever sold and amalgamate them into a huge 100 ton ball of plastic. Said meteor of shit then needs to be dropped from 300 foot right on top of these soporific tossers. And all their families.

Cunts.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m sure this bollocks has been nominated before, but fuck off, it deserves another outing.

Their music is total fucking shite; middle of the road, non offensive rubbish, devoid of any substance whatsoever. The kind of instantly forgettable wank listened to by poofs, stupid fucking wimin and the likes of Frank. They even look like cunts. The singer twat sounds like he’s wetting his pants, has a foot long cucumber shoved up his arse and could breakdown into tears at any moment.

I’d like to melt down all the cds they’ve ever sold and amalgamate them into a huge 100 ton ball of plastic. Said meteor of shit then needs to be dropped from 300 foot right on top of these soporific tossers. And all their families.

Cunts.

It is clear that you are depressed and unhappy with this life .. why not take a trip to Chester Zoo and try wrestle a hippo to the ground.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunts.

Laffin..ya see this is why i dribble on in here..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunts.

At the ‘Speed of Sound?’ Lol.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'm getting this out there before fucking Eric logs on, because after Lambgate I know he'll find my previous confession.

I quite like them.

I am puzzled why Stubby doesn't like them, reading into the background of a couple of the members they look to be from a semi priviledged background and probably attended fee paying schools. Stubby has always given me the impression that he is an angry frustrated heavy metal wannabe.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cunts.

Absolute 'luvvie-duvvie darling' middle-of-the-road horsejizz music for the middle-class masses who don't know any better, who, in the past two decades, have helped transform Glastonbury into an event for those on London-weighted incomes who wangle corporate tickets in conjunction with the fucking BBC. Coldwank's blend of tearful shit is also well-suited to teenage girls who've been dumped. As a band, they're more US soft rock than UK creativity. They're an embarrassment.

And what a grumpy, bad-tempered cheesedick Chris Martin has proven to be time and again – he's one of those who laps up press & paparazzi attention when he's about to launch a new album, but when someone photographs the multi-millionnaire putting out his rubbish, he gets all hissy about it. Mr "I don't like publicity when it doesn't suit me – so I decided to marry one of the world's most famous A-list Hollywood celebrities and have kids with her to avoid being in the limelight". What a hypocritical fucking lentil-farting veggie wankstain.

• Like 2