CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thomas Cashman

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

If he has friends in high places on the outside, which no doubt he will have then this won’t happen

Which part of the anatomy precisely is your avatar of, Ted? It worryingly depicts either a man's buttocks, or it could be @Mrs Roops half century-plus breasts climbing into bed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Let us hope that this cunt gets an appropiate welcome in the prison showers now that he has been found guilty of the murder of Olivia Pratt-Korbel.

As for you @Penny Farthing, why not illustrate this nom with a recent link, so readers haven't got to go elsewhere to quickly investigate the latest news? You colossal fucking hosepipe.

7 hours ago, Lucy said:

Hardly matters @Wolfie, it'll be another erotic fantasy for you to wank over.

🧸

LOL

Genuinely, what is the matter with you?

Your brand of infantile, pointless fucking shite is killing is once great site. Far better men than you have left this place because of the state you and your ilk have dragged it down to. These better men have injected more humour in a solitary post than your constant diatribe of rubbish.

Kill yourself you filthy dog buggering retarded knob head

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Genuinely, what is the matter with you?

Your brand of infantile, pointless fucking shite is killing is once great site. Far better men than you have left this place because of the state you and your ilk have dragged it down to. These better men have injected more humour in a solitary post than your constant diatribe of rubbish.

Kill yourself you filthy dog buggering retarded knob head

Kick the Pope.

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Far better men than you have left this place

Oh, you mean our brave boys, who fought in two world wars, so cunts like you can attempt to dictate the terms and conditions of a website dedicated to cunting some of the very same people who congregate on it?

Fuck off.

On 01/04/2023 at 16:52, Lucy said:

Oh, you mean our brave boys, who fought in two world wars, so cunts like you can attempt to dictate the terms and conditions of a website dedicated to cunting some of the very same people who congregate on it?

Fuck off.

Alright, R-Soles?

I've heard it through the grapevine that The Judge is no longer the senior 'Peeping Tom' on The Corner, and that you're the new authority on all things voyeuristic.

I can picture you now, dog shit and hot chicken grease dripping down your little bullet as you squint like a chink at some poor unsuspecting couple getting their rocks off at the drive-through. One can only begin to imagine the horror on the faces of your victims, as they looked up mid-coitus to see your contorted cum face letting out numerous barks and howls.

🔭🐕🍗🐛💧

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Alright, R-Soles?

I've heard it through the grapevine that The Judge is no longer the senior 'Peeping Tom' on The Corner, and that you're the new authority on all things voyeuristic.

I can picture you now, dog shit and hot chicken grease dripping down your little bullet as you squint like a chink at some poor unsuspecting couple getting their rocks off at the drive-through. One can only begin to imagine the horror on the faces of your victims, as they looked up mid-coitus to see your contorted cum face letting out numerous barks and howls.

🔭🐕🍗🐛💧

I see you’ve reverted to Prince George. I assume that you’re wearing your enormous trousers?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see you’ve reverted to Prince George. I assume that you’re wearing your enormous trousers?

Eric, I've got a load DIY projects on and I'm drillless... I tried to support my black community by buying a Black and Desmond Dekker but it's phacking packed up on me ain't it and treated me like a right cunt. I was thinking DeWalt, but it sounds like some racist South African company, any recommendations? Don't want to be spending more than £150 old chap. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Alright, R-Soles?

🔭🐕🍗🐛💧

Well, well, well, if it isn't the lying, two-faced sack of shite, didn't take long to resurrect your scabby corpse.

Back to spunking your usual pointless drivel, looks like they can't keep you away from the lure of the scat innuendos.

Hell, Dickless, can't you find anything on tv that matches the intellectual heights of CC?

You really must be missing your chum Wiffles, true love lasts forever.

LOL

Fuck Off

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Eric, I've got a load DIY projects on and I'm drillless... I tried to support my black community by buying a Black and Desmond Dekker but it's phacking packed up on me ain't it and treated me like a right cunt. I was thinking DeWalt, but it sounds like some racist South African company, any recommendations? Don't want to be spending more than £150 old chap. 

Makita, DeWalt or Bosch. Although I quite like ‘Milwaukee’. They look all sexy and fuck-off like Snap-On.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Well, well, well, if it isn't the lying, two-faced sack of shite, didn't take long to resurrect your scabby corpse.

Back to spunking your usual pointless drivel, looks like they can't keep you away from the lure of the scat innuendos.

Hell, Dickless, can't you find anything on tv that matches the intellectual heights of CC?

LOL

Fuck Off

Genius. Withering and unreplyable. Fucking retarded spaztwat idiot.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Makita, DeWalt or Bosch. Although I quite like ‘Milwaukee’. They look all sexy and fuck-off like Snap-On.

Cordless drills are for puffs. I only use a corded masonry drill that'll brake your wrist if it snags on anything. Cunt threw me off a ladder once when I was putting up a curtain rail - the twisted remains of the drill bit are still embedded in the wall to this day.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After doing a bit of research, DeWalt is apparently a subsidiary of Black and Desmond Dekker... well, well, well, A Darkie company owning a racist Whitey company, whatever next eh? Darkie women straightening their hair, so it's like whitey hair... Whiteys getting lip implants so they have Darkie lips? Whiteys getting fake tans to look like Blackies, Blackies bleaching their skin to look like whiteys? The world's gone mad... Think I'll get a Japanese Ryobi drill instead. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lucy said:

LOL

Fuck Off

Actually your shit sniffing deviancy is taking a back seat for the moment. I'm more interested in knowing why you were dogging (lol!) at a fast food drive-through.

When it comes to sexually dubious weirdos, you really do take the (Bonio) biscuit.

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After doing a bit of research, DeWalt is apparently a subsidiary of Black and Desmond Dekker... well, well, well, A Darkie company owning a racist Whitey company, whatever next eh? Darkie women straightening their hair, so it's like whitey hair... Whiteys getting lip implants so they have Darkie lips? Whiteys getting fake tans to look like Blackies, Blackies bleaching their skin to look like whiteys? The world's gone mad... Think I'll get a Japanese Ryobi drill instead. 

Wonderful capacitors but you'll always find it in the dirty washing pile for some reason...

41 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cordless drills are for puffs. I only use a corded masonry drill that'll brake your wrist if it snags on anything. Cunt threw me off a ladder once when I was putting up a curtain rail - the twisted remains of the drill bit are still embedded in the wall to this day.

The drill wasn’t the problem there. Drill bits are supposed to break, not bend first. The next time you buy some, avoid the ones with pictures of Tommy Walsh on the packet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Who have you fingered lately?

Someone had to tell him. When he tries, he's one of the best on here.. his posts on the DC household are superb. The repetitive Ape-style one-liner barking shite does him no favours.