CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Barbara Izzard

Stubby Pecker

5 hours ago, Lucy said:

Your self-awareness obviously went astray when you wrote that.

It's everything you have said about other posters, at one time or another.

Kettle/pot.

Idiot

Silence, Mr Shit. As if your status couldn't possibly sink any lower, you made the mistake of hi-fiving someone you knew very well was likely to be the same nonce-conjecturing weirdo you palled up with previously via PM. You're on thin ice with everyone who dislikes you – of which there are unsurprisingly many. 

On 02/04/2023 at 14:22, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he’d been here before, under a few different names.

Due to Roops’ heavy-handed disciplinary measures, I wasn’t able to rip into this fuckwit. As soon as I saw his avatar I wanted to kill him but you alone asked the question (I was busy fending Punkers away from my hoop.) Purple Aki is one horrible deviant cunt in this neck of the woods. The bogeyman. The clue, as to this oddball’s future on the site was out there.

7 hours ago, Lucy said:

Ironically I think it was "maggot brain" I called you when you vehemently insisted someone had hacked your account (lol), when it was in fact obvious to everyone else it was Roops punishing you for attempting to steal my identity. Honestly, you've got the memory of a goldfish

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ted Cunterblast said:

Don’t give a shiny shite what you think.

As I’ve said before, your mother really did want a Lad

Shows low IQ when you have to mention family members, either that or you are about 12. 

I'm going with the low IQ option as i know 10 year olds with more panache than a clumsy cunt like you.

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Due to Roops’ heavy-handed disciplinary measures, I wasn’t able to rip into this fuckwit. As soon as I saw his avatar I wanted to kill him but you alone asked the question (I was busy fending Punkers away from my hoop.) Purple Aki is one horrible deviant cunt in this neck of the woods. The bogeyman. The clue, as to this oddball’s future on the site was out there.

What did you get coolered for?

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Gloria?

They're building 800 new houses down Jack Chase Way. Let's say there is an average of four people per dwelling, that's an additional 3,200 cunts, or an increase in the population of roughly a third.

Then you've got to factor in about a third of them will be parasites entitled to "affordable housing." I can't be standing in a 30 foot queue in Co-op for 20 minutes waiting for a pack of Mayfair, and I certainly don't want a future where I have to rub shoulders with the United Colours of fucking Benneton in The Gate.

Have you got a spare room?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They're building 800 new houses down Jack Chase Way. Let's say there is an average of four people per dwelling, that's an additional 3,200 cunts, or an increase in the population of roughly a third.

Then you've got to factor in about a third of them will be parasites entitled to "affordable housing." I can't be standing in a 30 foot queue in Co-op for 20 minutes waiting for a pack of Mayfair, and I certainly don't want a future where I have to rub shoulders with the United Colours of fucking Benneton in The Gate.

Have you got a spare room?

Several, thank you.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just a quick question as you will know the answer .. what is it like to be a creeping, cringing little toad?

50 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

what is it like to be a creeping, cringing little toad?

Don’t set the bar too high with stupid ambitions like this, otherwise you’ll be doomed to eternally remain the vile and hideous freakshow that we all know you are now, and have been since at least the early Jacobean period. 
Why not just fuck off somewhere nice and quiet and kill yourself instead?