CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barry Humphries.

southerncunt

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You sent us Rolf Harris which won’t be forgotten you criminal marsupial abuser.

Since the holy trinity of idiocy was restored by your return, you’ve churned out the same utter shit you were posting before your lengthy ban. My prediction is you’ll soon be banned again. Fucking moron. Lol.

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Since the holy trinity of idiocy was restored by your return, you’ve churned out the same utter shit you were posting before your lengthy ban. My prediction is you’ll soon be banned again. Fucking moron. Lol.

Thank you for your consideration.

Are you still eating plenty of beans?

I bet your bedroom smells like an Egyptian catacomb…

lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I misplaced my reading glasses you pedantic dung beetle with psoriasis.

Still using the same idiotic lies to try and disguise your mental deficiencies? Accept it - you’re a dunce. I’m sure you spent much of your time at school standing in the corner of classrooms, wearing a pointed hat. I won’t go on to discuss what else you got up to at school, for legal reasons. Lol.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

You mind-numbingly boring, repetitious twat.

Speaking of which, would you mind telling us how many times have you posted a scat or big cock retort in the last few years.

No, thought not.

Self-awareness isn't one of your strongest points, while hypocrisy most definitely is.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would covet the foetid discharge from the decaying anus of a Kamchatkan toilet room attendant.

lol.

I know your return has been more controversial than finding mifepristone in the Confessional, but I have to say this is a hell of a sentence, perhaps only surpassed by the one that’s probably coming your way soon. 

How’s the golf these days? Still fingering your Wood with other men twice a week?

2 hours ago, and said:

Speaking of which, would you mind telling us how many times have you posted a scat or big cock retort in the last few years.

No, thought not.

Self-awareness isn't one of your strongest points, while hypocrisy most definitely is.

While on the subject of hypocrisy, you're the one who self-created his very own scat legacy from an obsession with excrement and a genuine hatred of dogs.

How's your self-awareness on this, you deeply unpleasant sack of shit?

• Like 1

Guest Fatty
On 23/04/2023 at 10:38, southerncunt said:

I think Australians are a reasonable bunch when it comes to humour, and the only other culture that your humour passes into untranslated and is still as it was. This man was a fucking genius and was taken in by England in the 60s and had a genuine affection for England that was reciprocated. 

Your thoughts?

Have I missed something here, has this site been renamed to Boring Cunts Corner?

Fuck off

On 23/04/2023 at 20:39, Cunty BigBollox said:

That said, with Australia having a population of over a 1/3rd of the UK, you have only given us Barry Humphreys, Paul Hogan and perhaps Adam Hills. In the last 40+ years, that's fucking useless on my scale.

Cyril Callister is surely worth a mention imo, now that you’ve added a + to the last 40 years. Australia’s greatest inventor bar none.