CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corrie Nation XII: Oath of Allegiance

Last Cunt Standing

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Pen, Pen, Pen. My life is far from perfect, if it was I wouldn't be here. And neither would you or any other regular poster.

For one night let's acknowledge what we all have in common, not that which separates us.

...it's hating the Jews, isn't it?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nope. I'm currently sat outside in the garden with the fire pit going smoking a joint. I'm imagining it's the sparks of a modern 5th November that will blow every last one of the leeching, disgusting cunts up, along with all their fawning, flag waving supporters.

I was hoping for the dimwit rabble to have cleared out by today, but no such luck. There were flocks of old biddies and chinks haunting the area and licking pavement around B Palace.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nope. I'm currently sat outside in the garden with the fire pit going smoking a joint. I'm imagining it's the sparks of a modern 5th November that will blow every last one of the leeching, disgusting cunts up, along with all their fawning, flag waving supporters.

Decco baby..i always knew behind those dead council mandarin eyes and dull dry flaking little englander skin beat the heart of a stone cold Republican revolutionary fanatic ...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Pen, Pen, Pen. My life is far from perfect, if it was I wouldn't be here. And neither would you or any other regular poster.

For one night let's acknowledge what we all have in common, not that which separates us.

Let us us remember it every night .. there are s lot of utter cunts out there and not just Prince William.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm off to The New Den to see if Millwall can get over their annual 'bottle fest' and see if they can actually make the playoffs.

Can the canaries do anything?

The fucking nerve of these royal cunts. Just thrown a lavishly expensive party displaying their vast wealth and historical influence to the entire world and now they're subtly hinting that the plebs should use the one rare day off they've graciously gifted them doing fucking volunteer work.

They're always up for the odd token gesture, posing for pictures with the diseased and downtrodden across the land, but it must be a fuck load easier to portray charity when you've got a Rolls parked on the kerb waiting to drive you away and the servants at home already preparing a dinner that probably cost more than whatever pocket change you've thrown at the problem today.

They have unknowingly placed themselves in a dangerous situation with these decades of charity work however. Clearly they've got some cunt telling them what they need to do to stay relevant and keep the gravy train rolling.

I suggest we demand a Hell in the Cell match (for charity) between Charlie and the Undertaker. If that cunt is willing to be body slammed onto a floor full of drawing pins and thrown through a ringside commentary table from the height of a two story building, I would feel very patriotic and motivated to do my bit.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2023 at 08:10, Neil said:

Indeed, She could hold my erect pork sword and i'm pretty sure it wouldn't be 10 minutes before I'd lob salty ropes across her bows.

If only Barbara Cartland was around today. What romantic inspiration she'd get from Norfolk's finest romantic/serial rapist... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If only Barbara Cartland was around today. What romantic inspiration she'd get from Norfolk's finest romantic/serial rapist... 

‘Aaroight my lovely? Hop in the back and oi’ll give you a lift as far the woods.’

55 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I saw it on a YouTube comment. Some lads were doing battle rap diss videos. It struck me as being particularly amusing.

I get quite a lot of whimsical insults from Trailer Park Boys. I’m waiting to be arrested so I can call the attending policeman, ‘Officer Dicklock’.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I get quite a lot of whimsical insults from Trailer Park Boys. I’m waiting to be arrested so I can call the attending policeman, ‘Officer Dicklock’.

Shit-moths Randy. They started off as tiny little shit-lavae Randy, and then they grew into Shitapillars. A pandemic of Shitapillars. Everywhere you look Randy - Shitapillars. They almost drove me to the goddam edge boy. I tried to exterminate 'em. I tried to put an end to the Shitapillar's life-cycle. But I failed, and now, Shit-moths Randy. Every fucking one of them - Shit-moths.

8 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Shit-moths Randy. They started off as tiny little shit-lavae Randy, and then they grew into Shitapillars. A pandemic of Shitapillars. Everywhere you look Randy - Shitapillars. They almost drove me to the goddam edge boy. I tried to exterminate 'em. I tried to put an end to the Shitapillar's life-cycle. But I failed, and now, Shit-moths Randy. Every fucking one of them - Shit-moths.

There you go Sidney! All you need to know, you can learn from Jim Lahey. Cunts Corner for example… you get two groups of shit puppets, and make them into angry shit puppets.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There you go Sidney! All you need to know, you can learn from Jim Lahey. Cunts Corner for example… you get two groups of shit puppets, and make them into angry shit puppets.

We need to eliminate them permanently Randy. Destroy themselves Randy. Destroy themselves. I got $100 here for groceries, $1400 here for liquor, and I got $6000 here for you to go and bail-out a couple of shit-puppets. but they're not angry at us Randy. Shit-puppets are supposed to be angry at other shit-puppets.

6 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

We need to eliminate them permanently Randy. Destroy themselves Randy. Destroy themselves. I got $100 here for groceries, $1400 here for liquor, and I got $6000 here for you to go and bail-out a couple of shit-puppets. but they're not angry at us Randy. Shit-puppets are supposed to be angry at other shit-puppets.

Smokes, let’s go.

On 17/05/2023 at 20:01, Eric Cuntman said:

I've never seen it. Have you seen Hailee Steinfeld? She's amazing.