CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

High Street Pharmacists

I think most of us have had good reason to despise these arseholes for years. Weird, bespectacled vitamin pushers with a hugely inflated sense of self worth. They lurk away behind their racks of mysterious boxes, pushing fearsome middle aged witches out front to huff loudly when you ask whether it’s really necessary to wait an hour for someone to find omeprazole off the shelf and wrap it in a bag for you.

They will delight in lingering an extra ten minutes in their fortified lair waiting for the anxious hypochondriacs stalking their aisles to load up on supplements, protein shakes and moisturiser, thus keeping their BMW in petrol another week. Always ready with a suck of the teeth if you want more than six paracetamol or recommending an urgent GP appointment if you think your new blood pressure medicine might be giving you itchy teeth. Happy of course to branch out into travel medicine (“have you bought some of this DEET spray, only £30”) or health checks (have you noticed our range of slimming shakes, fatty?), they’ll be content to milk the public for evermore whilst taking zero clinical responsibility. The added pleasure of torturing the spotty youth who wants some Durex or the morning after pill is a huge rush for these power hungry maniacs. 

Now, noted son of pharmacist Rishi Sunak wants to give them free reign to solve the UK GP access crisis. In so doing, antibiotic stewardship goes out the fucking window and the coming multi-resistant superbug gets moved forward a decade. Fuck them and their dispensing-fee fuelled bullshit. It’s about time Amazon moved into prescription meds and consigned these dinosaurs to the days of fucking leeches. Cunts.

• Like 2

Guest Shitpipe Sid

It's a step in the right direction.

Hopefully soon they'll be able to dispense on-site prescription-free lethal doses of heroin to fat fuckers and dumb cunts.

They're cunts all right, but they have nothing on their Egyptian colleagues. I was recently invited, at knifepoint, to buy some knock-off blue pills "or else" - and I was only walking past the fucking shop. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They're cunts all right, but they have nothing on their Egyptian colleagues. I was recently invited, at knifepoint, to buy some knock-off blue pills "or else" - and I was only walking past the fucking shop. 

“Hello Meester….you want dick like Egyptian obelisk? I give you good price..”

Did they work then?

27 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think most of us have had good reason to despise these arseholes for years. Weird, bespectacled vitamin pushers with a hugely inflated sense of self worth. They lurk away behind their racks of mysterious boxes, pushing fearsome middle aged witches out front to huff loudly when you ask whether it’s really necessary to wait an hour for someone to find omeprazole off the shelf and wrap it in a bag for you.

They will delight in lingering an extra ten minutes in their fortified lair waiting for the anxious hypochondriacs stalking their aisles to load up on supplements, protein shakes and moisturiser, thus keeping their BMW in petrol another week. Always ready with a suck of the teeth if you want more than six paracetamol or recommending an urgent GP appointment if you think your new blood pressure medicine might be giving you itchy teeth. Happy of course to branch out into travel medicine (“have you bought some of this DEET spray, only £30”) or health checks (have you noticed our range of slimming shakes, fatty?), they’ll be content to milk the public for evermore whilst taking zero clinical responsibility. The added pleasure of torturing the spotty youth who wants some Durex or the morning after pill is a huge rush for these power hungry maniacs. 

Now, noted son of pharmacist Rishi Sunak wants to give them free reign to solve the UK GP access crisis. In so doing, antibiotic stewardship goes out the fucking window and the coming multi-resistant superbug gets moved forward a decade. Fuck them and their dispensing-fee fuelled bullshit. It’s about time Amazon moved into prescription meds and consigned these dinosaurs to the days of fucking leeches. Cunts.

Pharmacists used to have to actually do and know things. Making up tablets in lever operated presses, mixing liquid medicine to order and making various creams, compounds etc’ from scratch. Not to mention handing out bottles of Gentian Violet to deter over protective mothers from wasting their time with fucking tongue ulcers.

Now, all a ‘pharmacist’ has to do is read a couple of words on a screen, count to 28 and put a box in a paper bag. Which takes them 25 minutes. Any cunt with a 65 IQ could manage it, which is why they take 25 minutes in an attempt to convince the awestruck plebs that they’re some kind of skilled professional. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Now, noted son of pharmacist Rishi Sunak wants to give them free rein to solve the UK GP access crisis. In so doing, antibiotic stewardship goes out the fucking window and the coming multi-resistant superbug gets moved forward a decade. Fuck them and their dispensing-fee fuelled bullshit. It’s about time Amazon moved into prescription meds and consigned these dinosaurs to the days of fucking leeches. Cunts.

I had to wait forty-five minutes to get served yesterday and the filthy look I was given by the paki cunt as he handed me my methadone. Pompous twat.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I had to wait forty-five minutes to get served yesterday and the filthy look I was given by the paki cunt as he handed me my methadone. Pompous twat.

They all have a bemused and clearly unintelligent, middle aged African ‘pharmacist’ as well. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Either too stupid or arrogant to see the hypocrisy in their nom (or both), it staggers me how someone who is or has been a GP can slag another medical profession off for bad timekeeping or making people wait for something.

Not in the history of any industry or vocation have doctors surgeries or consultant waiting rooms in hospitals taken the piss with other people's precious time, yet here you are saying (and I quote). "...middle aged witches out front to huff loudly when you ask whether it’s really necessary to wait an hour." Of course, GP surgery receptionists are so much more amiable and forgiving!

Ironically, if it wasn't for the assistance of high street pharmacies per se, your profession's timekeeping would be even more fucking atrocious.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Either too stupid or arrogant to see the hypocrisy in their nom (or both), it staggers me how someone who is or has been a GP can slag another medical profession off for bad timekeeping or making people wait for something.

Not in the history of any industry or vocation have doctors surgeries or consultant waiting rooms in hospitals taken the piss with other people's precious time, yet here you are saying (and I quote). "...middle aged witches out front to huff loudly when you ask whether it’s really necessary to wait an hour." Of course, GP surgery receptionists are so much more amiable and forgiving!

Ironically, if it wasn't for the assistance of high street pharmacies per se, your profession's timekeeping would be even more fucking atrocious.

To be fair, pharmacists are genuinely despicable, blagging fucking shitcunts that wield their given powers of ‘making the scum wait’ with such smug arrogance that they are more than deserving of being locked in a room with the @Rev, a selection of blunt carpentry tools and a cage full of ravenous chinchillas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not surprisingly; he will have to tinker with Fentanyl, to make up his weekly margins.

7 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Not surprisingly; he will have to tinker with Fentanyl, to make up his weekly margins.

Fentanyl’s fucking great. It sends some cunts doolally, even the slow release patches. But never mind. At least it’s saving the NHS some money which can now be spent on important things like camera tripods and shimmer curtains for their fucking Tik-Tok videos that they’ll be using to keep us safe during the next national medical emergency. 

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Does australia even have high streets you fucking dickhead? I under the impression it was a load of flat empty fuck all interspersed by some dreary suburban neighbourhoods and you have to drive 300 miles to find any sort of 'civilisation'. Cunt.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I got into a tiff with the good Doc more than a year ago about quacks and thieving pharmacists. He was very defensive. Clearly he’s had a rethink or he’s got sun induced Alzheimer’s. Stupid Abo-fucking cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fentanyl’s fucking great. It sends some cunts doolally, even the slow release patches. But never mind. At least it’s saving the NHS some money which can now be spent on important things like camera tripods and shimmer curtains for their fucking Tik-Tok videos that they’ll be using to keep us safe during the next national medical emergency. 

There is a touching story re Fentanyl related to this image .. Google Kouri Richins.

skynews-kouri-richins-book_6149711.jpg?2

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There is a touching story re Fentanyl related to this image .. Google Kouri Richins.

skynews-kouri-richins-book_6149711.jpg?2

It’s shit. Same as OxyContin/Oxycodone. Both cheap alternatives to diamorphine, equally addictive, yet with more negative side effects and much less fun.

2 hours ago, LastoftheMullets said:

Does australia even have high streets you fucking dickhead? I under the impression it was a load of flat empty fuck all interspersed by some dreary suburban neighbourhoods and you have to drive 300 miles to find any sort of 'civilisation'. Cunt.

That's Ipswich you're talking about. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I hate the cunts who question me when I ask for some Nytol.-

"Is it for you"?

"Are you on any medication"? 

"What medication are you on"?

I'm a nurse practitioner and I out rank you so fuck off.

I had to show an A&E cover nurse how to saline flush a PICC line once.
 The gay cunt checked it on YouTube and then admitted I was right.  I’ve got a few GCSEs. Inspires confidence doesn’t it.

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A few years ago I was back home in Ireland and the long drive resulted in me having a bit of a sore arse. I went to the pharmacy and trying to be smart perused the shelves looking for the ointment I wanted. Unable to find it I said to the woman behind the ramp ‘My Dad’s asked me to get him some cream but I don’t know what it’s called exactly. He’s quite old and he’s got a sore bum’. She said ‘Anusol?’ and I replied ‘yeah that’s it I think’. She got me the ointment and as I was leaving she said to me ‘How’s your Mum?,  I haven’t seen her since your Dad’s funeral.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A few years ago I was back home in Ireland and the long drive resulted in me having a bit of a sore arse. I went to the pharmacy and trying to be smart perused the shelves looking for the ointment I wanted. Unable to find it I said to the woman behind the ramp ‘My Dad’s asked me to get him some cream but I don’t know what it’s called exactly. He’s quite old and he’s got a sore bum’. She said ‘Anusol?’ and I replied ‘yeah that’s it I think’. She got me the ointment and as I was leaving she said to me ‘How’s your Mum?,  I haven’t seen her since your Dad’s funeral.

Careful now. Remember that she has that locator thing, MENSA membership, and an intimate knowledge of ferry timetables to Ireland. 🙄

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I met a nice giza there, got the ale in, pharaoh-nuff. Idolised his mummy and he was named after his dad. He was called ‘Russell.’ Guess what they called his dad?

He was into Oasis and as far as Blur where concerned I think he was in denile.

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I dunno Doc. The state of medicine in the average hospital pretty much fucks up the good work in Primary Care in not prescribing antibiotics. Every poor old bastard that turns up off the back of the yellow taxis is treated for an infection and gets a bucket load of multiple intravenous antibiotics. It's all sepsis.... apparently.

I wouldn't knock pharmacists too much. It takes a lot of money to set up your own independent shop and you need to be open long hours to be dispensing a lot of FP10's to make it pay. Selling a few dunkies and vitamins is not something I would begrudge them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I dunno Doc. The state of medicine in the average hospital pretty much fucks up the good work in Primary Care in not prescribing antibiotics. Every poor old bastard that turns up off the back of the yellow taxis is treated for an infection and gets a bucket load of multiple intravenous antibiotics. It's all sepsis.... apparently.

I wouldn't knock pharmacists too much. It takes a lot of money to set up your own independent shop and you need to be open long hours to be dispensing a lot of FP10's to make it pay. Selling a few dunkies and vitamins is not something I would begrudge them.

You seem to know the pharmacy world…are you a drug addict?