CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theatre Royal Stratford East.

Witheredscrote

24 minutes ago, and said:

Unlikely, they breed too quick.

I see that old Rolf has popped his clogs. When the inevitable nomination goes up, can we assume that you will be providing a eulogy that will defend his actions, much in the same way as you did for Pete? 

Sick cunt.

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now look White Cunt, I don't mind a bit of racism, banter and laughing at stereotypes etc but I have the draw the line with Hitler/Nazi loving bellends like you. I find it very odd when a white British person (which I assume you are) seems to show blatant disrespect to the many who sacrificed or put their lives on the line (like my ancestors) fighting real evil in the two World Wars. I know this is a pisstaking website, not to be taken seriously blah, blah, blah but the truth is, I've never fucking liked you anyways, so don't take what's to come personally. You unfunny fucking wanker, dead you shall be within a month. You hear me? Cunt. 

PS Remove your like from my comment immediately. 

You take bait like a fat tuna, R. Go swimming, fucker.(if you can 😛)

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now look White Cunt, I don't mind a bit of racism, banter and laughing at stereotypes etc but I have the draw the line with Hitler/Nazi loving bellends like you. I find it very odd when a white British person (which I assume you are) seems to show blatant disrespect to the many who sacrificed or put their lives on the line (like my ancestors) fighting real evil in the two World Wars. I know this is a pisstaking website, not to be taken seriously blah, blah, blah but the truth is, I've never fucking liked you anyways, so don't take what's to come personally. You unfunny fucking wanker, dead you shall be within a month. You hear me? Cunt. 

PS Remove your like from my comment immediately. 

Some people seem to think being racist is big and clever, and will gain them acceptance amongst the big beasts - BigBollock being a prime example.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Some people seem to think being racist is big and clever, and will gain them acceptance amongst the big beasts - BigBollock being a prime example.

If he laid off the White Lightning for a day or too he might realise that other shades of cheap cider are also available for the more inclusive, multi cultural drunkard. Even Alf Garnett enjoyed the occasional pint of Guinness when no one was looking.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

If he laid off the White Lightning for a day or too he might realise that other shades of cheap cider are also available for the more inclusive, multi cultural drunkard. Even Alf Garnett enjoyed the occasional pint of Guinness when no one was looking.

I’d be a lot happier if he laid off oxygen.

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sailing in the North sea, after spending the afternoon fingering Queen Camillas Waxwork in Madame Tussauds, Roops will confirm my whereabouts. See your PM. 

Uncanny - are you sure you and DC aren’t the same cunt?

30 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

It's only a matter of time before Big Bollock chimes in with some, oh so, hilarious joke he wrote last night. @Cunty BigBolloxwill awake soon, having slept late in after another 'great' heavy night in (full of laughs and memories) on his own. 

Stupid drunken cunt. Lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Uncanny - are you sure you and DC aren’t the same cunt?

Not sure what going on here Ape. I've noticed @Roadkill responding to Shitpipes lame reply to me, talking about DC instead of me... Then @King Billy calls me DC asking as if he can have my like from White Cunt. They're winding me up it seems, so thought I'd play along.  

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not sure what going on here Ape. I've noticed @Roadkill responding to Shitpipes lame reply to me, talking about DC instead of me... Then @King Billy calls me DC asking as if he can have my like from White Cunt. They're winding me up it seems, so thought I'd play along.  

I was most impressed with your quick-witted reply, in the familiar DC style. Good work.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You strike me as a bit of a military historian, Billy – have you visited the Anglo-Zulu War sites in SA?

I haven’t Wolfie but I have some knowledge of the war against the Zulus which at first the English thought was gong to be a quick and relatively easy operation, but turned out to be anything but that. I know that the Zulu nation were fearsome opponents against the mighty British Army, despite being armed mainly with spears and facing the overwhelming firepower (Gatling guns etc.) of the British war machine.

I guess it wasn’t the walkover the upper class toffs in London and the soppy cunt Lord Chelmsford who drew the short straw and was dispatched half way across the world to command the expedition arrogantly assumed it was going to be. Lions led by donkeys as usual, but the end goal was achieved eventually.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Careful @Old Chap Raasclaat, this looks like grooming. He'll be asking for a suck on your cock next.

I noticed you slept all day yesterday and last night... Must have been a proper session Big Bollock. I bet you're eyeing that bottle of Coop Cider as we speak aren't ya? Thinking 'As soon as it's 10:00 am, I'm having you'. It's Wednesday fucking morning, what the hell is wrong with you big bollock? Fucking hell. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Sorry, Raas. I thought he was talking about DC, not you. You're alright too, though xx

Edit: that @King Billy is the master of getting cunts names wrong - he once managed to reply to me calling me Frank, talking about video recorders or some shit on a completely different thread from the one the conversation he was actually having was in. It was strangely impressive.

• Like 2

On 22/05/2023 at 23:13, Dyslexic cnut said:

First the slo-mo jizz slurping mongrel and now this? Stay out of the sun, Francis you berserk cunt.

This classic was clearly penned ex CC regular and nutcase 'evansabove. He was mental, prone to shit flinging meltdowns and fucking hated frank more than all of us put together, which is obviously a lot. 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I haven’t Wolfie but I have some knowledge of the war against the Zulus which at first the English thought was gong to be a quick and relatively easy operation, but turned out to be anything but that. I know that the Zulu nation were fearsome opponents against the mighty British Army, despite being armed mainly with spears and facing the overwhelming firepower (Gatling guns etc.) of the British war machine.

I guess it wasn’t the walkover the upper class toffs in London and the soppy cunt Lord Chelmsford who drew the short straw and was dispatched half way across the world to command the expedition arrogantly assumed it was going to be. Lions led by donkeys as usual, but the end goal was achieved eventually.

I'm surprised Africa never became part of the Soviet Union - the cunts had the human wave tactics mastered for thousands of years. Just imagine the German's faces as they approached Stalingrad to be met with a sea of screaming, war painted darkies in ushanka hats.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This classic was clearly penned ex CC regular and nutcase 'evansabove. He was mental, prone to shit flinging meltdowns and fucking hated frank more than all of us put together, which is obviously a lot. 

He really hated Frank, didn't he? Lol. Our no.1 manipulator of low-hanging fruit must have evoked memories of playground school bullying or similar... I'm not sure. Nevertheless, the Sunak-sized Georgios Michealass certainly brought out the best in him, with some of the most creative, bizarre and uniquely brilliant comments I've seen here to date. Sometimes, though not often, I miss the mad cunt.

• Like 1

On 22/05/2023 at 21:03, Frank said:

Fashion - David Bowie

There's a CC Trans
And we all know his name
He lives in a whore house
As a cock-sucking Dame
He sings in a drag-band
As a cross-dressing queer
He wears his wig there
And he's worn it on here,
 Fwankie, bends to the left
Fwankie, bends to the right
Ooooooh, Fwankie
He's in the queer squad when he's out on the town
Bleep-bleep, bleep-bleep (censored)

Listen and see (Dame Widow Fwankie)
The camp tranny (the queer TV)
It's as plain as can be... woe
Bleep-bleep

He's back with same old drivel 
That he blithers all year... old-shit...

Drooling with lick-spittle 
As a cock-sucking queer... ol' Dame-Fwankie

It's pointless and useless
He's a complete total bore... lame-shit

It's scribbled whilst he's dressing
As a dog-shagging whore, oo, Dame, Fwankie

Fwankie's, got nothing left
Fwankie, does fuck all right
Woooh, Fwankie
He's with the queer squad when he's out on the town 
Bleep-bleep, bleep-bleep...

Doo, wop, rocky rocky rocky rocky
Fwank-Fwank, Dame-Fwank-Fwankie...
Doo, flop, poxy poxy poxy poxy
Same-old, lame-old Tranny
Blahh, blahh, blahh-blahh. Blahh. Blahh. Blahh-blahh.
Doo, wop, rocky rocky rocky rocky
Fwank-Fwank, Dame-Fwank-Fwankie...
Woo, plop, poxy-poxy-poxy-poxy
Same-old, lame-old Tranny
Blahh, blahh, blahh-blahh. Blahh. Blahh. Blahh-blahh.

1745560721__anks1.jpg.effa77ea13c5b0bd09

Eavenes was way ahead of you ,you couldn't reply ,you didn't even make a bin video for him ,fucking ding got one and he was shit except that one video of your police crime.

Do us a favour and coax the mental fucking cunt back.

You've gotta be tired of a binman wipping you.

Get it on the go francis,I'm sure he would love to put your dame wig into place.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I noticed you slept all day yesterday and last night... Must have been a proper session Big Bollock. I bet you're eyeing that bottle of Coop Cider as we speak aren't ya? Thinking 'As soon as it's 10:00 am, I'm having you'. It's Wednesday fucking morning, what the hell is wrong with you big bollock? Fucking hell. 

The drunken prick loses consciousness around 8:30pm, but appears to get up early and post a few comedy gems most mornings. Probably has an alarm set to allow him to be first in the queue for fresh supplies.

• Like 2