CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacari-Bronze O'Garro/Mizzy

Mike Hunt

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

you never meet a Londoner over a certain age who didn't know the Krays,

But you could leave your back doors open when Ronnie and Reggie were ruling the roost. In fact they (Ronnie especially)  insisted on it.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never met a Man City fan who didn’t have a season ticket when they were in the old 3rd division. By my reckoning, they must have had an average attendance of 200,000 and some of the devoted weren’t even born. Cunts.

What do you think about that cunt getting nicked for wearing a t-shirt with ‘97 not enough’ on it the other day at Wembley DC? 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never met a Man City fan who didn’t have a season ticket when they were in the old 3rd division. By my reckoning, they must have had an average attendance of 200,000 and some of the devoted weren’t even born. Cunts.

Agreed. 

I tell you what though, any cunt who slams the inbound Spurs boss Postecoglou for only having experience in a two horse, Micky Mouse league needs to have a word with themselves.

The aforementioned Shitty have won five out of the last six titles, and far from being the maquis league of Europe, the Premiership is now replete with such giants as Luton, Bournemouth, Brentford and Brighton. 

I hate to play the Frank "Remember when" memberberries card, but football in England was much better when you didn't have clubs that you had to climb through a council estate garden to reach the away stand. If that wasn't bad enough, their (Luton's) whole stadium stinks of fucking curry.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

What do you think about that cunt getting nicked for wearing a t-shirt with ‘97 not enough’ on it the other day at Wembley DC? 

Fuck all. I remember kopshite mates with Munich ‘58 t-shirts years ago, along with the witty ‘Who’s that dying on the runway…’ song.

Similarly, I’ve never met a kopshite who wasnt either at Hillsborough or his dead cousin was. The chorus to that song was quite funny..’Bobby Charlton lost his hair, Duncan Edwards, he was there. Sir Matt Busby punctured a lung…’

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck all. I remember kopshite mates with Munich ‘58 t-shirts years ago, along with the witty ‘Who’s that dying on the runway…’ song.

Similarly, I’ve never met a kopshite who was either at Hillsborough or his dead cousin was. The chorus to that song was quite funny..’Bobby Charlton lost his hair, Duncan Edwards, he was there. Sir Matt Busby punctured a lung…’

Wimmen’s football is the way forward, or so the woke brigade would have us believe. The very woke brigade who insist that the wimmin are equally skilful and deserve equal pay etc. etc. The same woke idiots who at the same time defend biological male freaks competing in wimmins sports, arguing that ‘trans’ wimmin (the wimmin with cocks and gonads) have no physical advantage over real wimmin (the old fashioned variety with tits and fannies).

They're probably right but the US wimmins soccer teams latest attempt to prove that argument wasn’t a spectacular success. 12-0 loss to a team of mostly retired Wrexham ffs players in a 7 aside tournament in the UK. many of the Wrexham side in their forties. And this after being thrashed a couple of years ago by an under 15s US college boys ( real boys with penises) team. 
If these useless slugs really want to be  taken seriously and compared to proper footballers (homosexuals) then they need to up their game and get involved in a massive tragedy with a death toll running into the hundreds at least. Fucking whining menstruating, I’m taking a year off to ram a turkey baster up my front arse and have a baby, pink haired, ugly cunts.

Lioness’s my big hairy left bollock.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wimmen’s football is the way forward, or so the woke brigade would have us believe. The very woke brigade who insist that the wimmin are equally skilful and deserve equal pay etc. etc. The same woke idiots who at the same time defend biological male freaks competing in wimmins sports, arguing that ‘trans’ wimmin (the wimmin with cocks and gonads) have no physical advantage over real wimmin (the old fashioned variety with tits and fannies).

They're probably right but the US wimmins soccer teams latest attempt to prove that argument wasn’t a spectacular success. 12-0 loss to a team of mostly retired Wrexham ffs players in a 7 aside tournament in the UK. many of the Wrexham side in their forties. And this after being thrashed a couple of years ago by an under 15s US college boys ( real boys with penises) team. 
If these useless slugs really want to be  taken seriously and compared to proper footballers (homosexuals) then they need to up their game and get involved in a massive tragedy with a death toll running into the hundreds at least. Fucking whining menstruating, I’m taking a year off to ram a turkey baster up my front arse and have a baby, pink haired, ugly cunts.

Lioness’s my big hairy left bollock.

World Champion-esses at the time btw. It couldn’t be more amusing. Can lezzers get AIDS? I truly hope so. I’d like to see Max Hardcore referee the slags with Rocco Siffredi and Ron Jeremy running the line. That’d learn ‘em.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

World Champion-esses at the time btw. It couldn’t be more amusing. Can lezzers get AIDS? I truly hope so.

Soccer AIDS. Gary Lineker, Robbie Williams and the smarmy gay looking cunt from tipping point are usually involved. Cunts.

Agreed. 

I tell you what though, any cunt who slams the inbound Spurs boss Postecoglou for only having experience in a two horse, Micky Mouse league needs to have a word with themselves.

The aforementioned Shitty have won five out of the last six titles, and far from being the maquis league of Europe, the Premiership is now replete with such giants as Luton, Bournemouth, Brentford and Brighton. 

I hate to play the Frank "Remember when" memberberries card, but football in England was much better when you didn't have clubs that you had to climb through a council estate garden to reach the away stand. If that wasn't bad enough, their (Luton's) whole stadium stinks of fucking curry.

I think the first thing the bubble will do is ask Kane whether he wants to sign a new contract or not. If he doesn't then he'll tell Kane to fuck off and flog him to the dagos.  We'll get the slope down from Celtic and the slabhead centre half from Utd. 

38 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

World Champion-esses at the time btw. It couldn’t be more amusing. Can lezzers get AIDS? I truly hope so. I’d like to see Max Hardcore referee the slags with Rocco Siffredi and Ron Jeremy running the line. That’d learn ‘em.

That would be somewhat unlikely, given that Max Hardcore is dead and Ron Jeremy appears to be suffering from dementia. You fucking remedial level idiot.

On 06/06/2023 at 21:45, Decimus said:

Similar to how you never meet a Londoner over a certain age who didn't know the Krays, I'm yet to encounter anyone between the age of 50 and 60 from Essex who didn't know these cunts.

I worked with a bloke from Basildon a couple of years ago who claimed to have a scanty connection via his brother's, best mate's, step father's neighbour. Bearing in mind the link was tenuous enough to be open to ridicule, it didn't help the fat cunt's braggadocio that everyone in our department was under 30 and not a fan of Sean Bean, so didn't have a clue who he was wheezing on about.

I’ve never spoken to or officially been introduced to O’Mahoney. But I’ve been in the same room as him for a few minutes, years ago in Southend. Hard cunts have a certain way about them and he hasn’t fucking got it. I don’t doubt that he was acquainted with that lot, but he was almost certainly just a fringe member. A hanger-on that was regarded as a silly bollocks. 
 The fact that he was smart enough to capitalise on his limited involvement, after everyone who could prove otherwise was dead or in witness protection, is probably the only admirable thing about him.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve never spoken to or officially been introduced to O’Mahoney. But I’ve been in the same room as him for a few minutes, years ago in Southend. Hard cunts have a certain way about them and he hasn’t fucking got it. I don’t doubt that he was acquainted with that lot, but he was almost certainly just a fringe member. A hanger-on that was regarded as a silly bollocks. 
 The fact that he was smart enough to capitalise on his limited involvement, after everyone who could prove otherwise was dead or in witness protection, is probably the only admirable thing about him.

I knew Count Bartelli.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I know Tony Martin.

My only brush with a Norfolk celebrity was briefly talking to Herbie Hide in the office of a private security firm that he’d just signed up with as a doorman. They dropped him shortly after he went berserk in a pub in Ipswich. He was supposed to quietly remove a group of 4 football supporters who were getting rowdy. I was told that he managed about 60 seconds of diplomacy before he just started chinning people and dragging them outside. 
I wish I’d seen it.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

My only brush with a Norfolk celebrity was briefly talking to Herbie Hide in the office of a private security firm that he’d just signed up with as a doorman. They dropped him shortly after he went berserk in a pub in Ipswich. He was supposed to quietly remove a group of 4 football supporters who were getting rowdy. I was told that he managed about 60 seconds of diplomacy before he just started chinning people and dragging them outside. 
I wish I’d seen it.

Met him a few times at the fights. That cunt had all the equipment to have been a top drawer cruiserweight, but he was mentally fucked…so he didn’t. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wish I’d seen it.

He burst into our office a number of years ago going absolutely ape(ahem)shit. We've had the cunt up in court more times than John Gotti, and he certainly holds a grudge about it.

He burst into our office a number of years ago going absolutely ape(ahem)shit. We've had the cunt up in court more times than John Gotti, and he certainly holds a grudge about it.

He wrecked our cock-loft when he rented from us…late 80’s. Owes a months rent & never got the ale in. I let it slide.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He wrecked our cock-loft when he rented from us…late 80’s. Owes a months rent & never got the ale in. I let it slide.

He hasn't forgotten, DC.

I've been involved in numerous bankruptcy proceedings against him and your name is always listed. Despite being advised the debt couldn't be legally enforced, he's adamant that the fictional rent arrears stand. It doesn't matter to him that they were accrued 36 years ago when two 10 year olds who never actually met made a gentleman's agreement.  As Herbie himself didn't say to me, "Decs, a handshake is a handshake, even if it never happened."

The Stupid, black cunt.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He hasn't forgotten, DC.

I've been involved in numerous bankruptcy proceedings against him and your name is always listed. Despite being advised the debt couldn't be legally enforced, he's adamant that the fictional rent arrears stand. It doesn't matter to him that they were accrued 36 years ago when two 10 year olds who never actually met made a gentleman's agreement.  As Herbie himself didn't say to me, "Decs, a handshake is a handshake, even if it never happened."

The Stupid, black cunt.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Ok I was wrong yout not des O'connor,you're the amy schumer of the corner.

Absolutely fucking dire ,your one step to her status to making pussy jokes like her because you have no cock anymore ,you must of deep froze it with ming you fucking faux poof.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Ok I was wrong yout not des O'connor,you're the amy schumer of the corner.

Absolutely fucking dire ,your one step to her status to making pussy jokes like her because you have no cock anymore ,you must of deep froze it with ming you fucking faux poof.

Get your lugs around this, my fellow plastic cunt.

• Like 3

On 08/06/2023 at 23:04, Decimus said:

Get your lugs around this, my fellow plastic cunt.

It's always baffled my mind when I found out he wasnt Irish and is as plastic as the pair of us ,drug addictions and alcoholism to boot.

We all have a little Irish in us,we just took the Shane Mcgowan route and misinterpreted it.