CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

37 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No surpise (sic) to read such a load of utter balls from our very own abmassador (sic) of wrongheadedness. It’s not even coherent. Weird objections again to how much Huw is paid, conflations with his income and personal morality, a revealing yet typically lazy attack on all public sector workers, mixed in with a bit of salacious male anatomy, then for the coup de grace, an appeal for those people “struggling with mental health” to have better access to care, while almost in the same paragraph denouncing mental health diagnoses as the all-too-convenient safe harbour for all kinds of impropriety.

You seem most annoyed this time that Huw “deceived” the viewing public about what he gets up to privately, then later tell us that it’s none of your business what people chose to do in their private lives. Every single one of us here deceives the “public” about what we do privately, (unless of course you turn up to work bearing a t-shirt emblazoned with “you might know me as Alan from Stores, but at night I’m Wolfie, keyboard warrior and arbiter of justice”). Lastly, your fury that the collective public kicking is felt distasteful by “snowflakes” once their prey is inside a secure ward and on medication is very revealing. It’s a special kind of brave to advocate for the continued public humiliation of a man in hospital. Well done. Perhaps we can expect your next instalment, touring oncology suites and barking at the clientele for being leeches on the public purse, hiding behind an oh-so-convenient lung cancer, only there because they couldn’t resist sucking down on some B&H, some of them while in receipt of public funds, the fiends!

This last point neatly illustrates what I have said for some time to some of the many visitors to my Corner DMs in recent months, whether they were either privately agreeing with me in our exchanges, or expressing their distaste for your conduct on the site. In response, I have tended to stress that the Corner thrives on disagreement and debate, and that when I joined the site I came for the humour and wit that used to abound. I’ve disagreed forcefully with many people here, but mostly I’ve felt like they were people I could have a good laugh with down the boozer, which to me was the vibe the place was trying to create. You however are very different gravy. There is an arrogant ugliness to your posts, a humourless and bitterly unpleasant edge which leaps from the page, and which I suspect in person I would find deeply off putting. I don’t once recall you being wrong, inferring your mind has changed or your opinion evolved, responding humorously or with subtlety. Something tells me you’ve emptied a few rooms in your time and been left wondering where everybody went. I’m sure it’s them, not you. To conclude anything else might be bad for your mental health, after all. 

Some people just don’t do irony, do they? See ya later. 

That’s all well and good matron, but would you want a young relative of yours working anywhere near this predatory old perv? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

That’s all well and good matron, but would you want a young relative of yours working anywhere near this predatory old perv? 

I’ve got news for you, Ed. I’ve got relatives who probably do get up to all sorts of antics I’d rather not know about. I think exchanging dick pics for thirty five grand is bloody good business if you ask me. 

19 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve got news for you, Ed. I’ve got relatives who probably do get up to all sorts of antics I’d rather not know about. I think exchanging dick pics for thirty five grand is bloody good business if you ask me. 

Pics is one thing, young people working along side this man is another….

47 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Pics is one thing, young people working along side this man is another….

Most young people I know are quite able at defending themselves against predatory behaviour, in fact they’ve become so good at it they tend to cite it a bit too freely these days. Unlike the Schofield affair, Huw doesn’t appear to have been leering after younger workmates, perhaps you know differently?

53 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Most young people I know are quite able at defending themselves against predatory behaviour, in fact they’ve become so good at it they tend to cite it a bit too freely these days. Unlike the Schofield affair, Huw doesn’t appear to have been leering after younger workmates, perhaps you know differently?

Complaints have been received by younger employees of the BBC of inappropriate texts. He clearly used his status at the BBC to impress young people outside the organisation, taking selfies at work as part of his grooming modus operandi. Young people working at the BBC, I would imagine have an extra pressure of keep quiet if you value your job, hence only recently coming forward. 

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Complaints have been received by younger employees of the BBC of inappropriate texts. He clearly used his status at the BBC to impress young people outside the organisation, taking selfies at work as part of his grooming modus operandi. Young people working at the BBC, I would imagine have an extra pressure of keep quiet if you value your job, hence only recently coming forward. 

Get off twitter, Ed, you fucking idiot. 

56 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Have you ever sent texts to younger members of staff? 

He's independently wealthy, Ed, the lazy old bastard has never worked a day in his life. OTOH, if you were referring to the minimum wage young waitresses he visually rapes over the rims of his Pollard's whilst dining alone, I'd say it's a definite yes.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I don't agree – for the clear-cut reasons I've already made known. You're missing the point I've been making about mental health... again, in as much as it's becoming the go-to modus operandi of the modern celebrity, which is hugely disrespectful to those who genuinely suffer from it. For this reason, one can easily place Schofield & Edwards in the same pigeon-hole. I thought I had made myself very clear (to both you & LCS) in my previous comments, but perhaps your superior nature is preventing you from seeing things from another's perspective.

My opinion simply differs from yours, that is all, and you're half-heartedly attempting to scorn me for simply having one, which, ironically, is precisely what you've done in your post. Some people just don't do irony, do they?

...he said without the slight trace of irony:rolleyes:

I'm not sure I want to add to LCS's comments as he's made sure you sorta resemble the Titan submersible rotting on some Newfoundland quayside.

That said, whilst some "celebrities" may hide behind bogus mental health issues I'm not sure its the "go-to modus operandi" for the purposes and extent that you suggest though it seams to be pulled up by every defence brief as a plea for mitigation for every crime between shoplifting at a local convivence store to serial killers.

My superior nature is minded to think that celebrities discussing mental illness helps to destigmatize a taboo subject that otherwise is kept hidden resulting in prolonged misery for sufferers and their friends and family alike. On the whole people can't handle interacting with those with mental illness or, as it happens, physical deformity. Witness the pile of vitriol on a sweet, charming one-armed meteorologist who's only crime was having the temerity of doing her job of weather forecaster.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If you think that’s a bargain, you can have a picture of mine for £25,000!

…maybe not actually mine, but I very much doubt that a DNA coding strand would be visible from a photograph.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not sure I want to add to LCS's comments as he's made sure you sorta resemble the Titan submersible rotting on some Newfoundland quayside.

That said, whilst some "celebrities" may hide behind bogus mental health issues I'm not sure its the "go-to modus operandi" for the purposes and extent that you suggest though it seams to be pulled up by every defence brief as a plea for mitigation for every crime between shoplifting at a local convivence store to serial killers.

My superior nature is minded to think that celebrities discussing mental illness helps to destigmatize a taboo subject that otherwise is kept hidden resulting in prolonged misery for sufferers and their friends and family alike. On the whole people can't handle interacting with those with mental illness or, as it happens, physical deformity. Witness the pile of vitriol on a sweet, charming one-armed meteorologist who's only crime was having the temerity of doing her job of weather forecaster.

Never mind this shit. Firstly, she’s not a meteorologist, she’s a disabled presenter who got the job because of a BBC initiative to promote flids. I’m sure the fact that she’s a bit tasty and, I assume has a clout had nothing to do with her success. Secondly, how the fuck do you know that she’s either ‘sweet’ or ‘charming?’ Doubtless you thought that Huw was calm, sensible, eloquent and reassuring before certain news broke. For all you know, this raspberry may, in between interpreting climatic weather systems, be shoving her stump up a 17year old trainee’s mott in the taxpayer funded BBC khazis and filming it. Are you presumptious and gullible or a bit of a filthy old bull-dyke? Explain yourself.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Never mind this shit. Firstly, she’s not a meteorologist, she’s a disabled presenter who got the job because of a BBC initiative to promote flids. I’m sure the fact that she’s a bit tasty and, I assume has a clout had nothing to do with her success. Secondly, how the fuck do you know that she’s either ‘sweet’ or ‘charming?’ Doubtless you thought that Huw was calm, sensible, eloquent and reassuring before certain news broke. For all you know, this raspberry may, in between interpreting climatic weather systems, be shoving her stump up a 17year old trainee’s mott in the taxpayer funded BBC khazis and filming it. Are you presumptious and gullible or a bit of a filthy old bull-dyke? Explain yourself.

You've rather proved my point, haven't you? Crippled by a shoulder injury which has put your career as an airport baggage handler on hold you channel your bigotry against anyone who has lost the use of one arm. Having to ponce off your wife probably doesn't help either. I suspect mental health issues are at play. I wanna help, I really do - so let me go full-on Willoughby, don a façade of winsomeness and ask, are you OK? Betchya feeling better already...

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

- so let me go full-on Willoughby, don a façade of winsomeness and ask, are you OK? Betchya feeling better already...

Are you going to start crying, but stop just in time to plug your online fashion company and do a little twirl in a floral print frock at the end of the show, looking even more winsome and adorable as the pound signs rattle like fruit machine spools behind your cynical eyes?

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've rather proved my point, haven't you? Crippled by a shoulder injury which has put your career as an airport baggage handler on hold you channel your bigotry against anyone who has lost the use of one arm. Having to ponce off your wife probably doesn't help either. I suspect mental health issues are at play. I wanna help, I really do - so let me go full-on Willoughby, don a façade of winsomeness and ask, are you OK? Betchya feeling better already...

This is a Saucepants level meltdown. It’s a beautiful thing to witness and, quite frankly…I couldn’t be happier. You stupid old menopausal cuntess. As for my career, shoulder injury and wife…sometimes I lie. Dopey dry-quimmed bint.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Congratulations on not geographically embarrassing yourself (you do have form,) however, as a car-designing, MENSA know-all dentist, perhaps the suggestion that carbon-fibre and titanium alloy is currently ‘rotting’ make you look like something of a cunt? Any thoughts…standing-by for the inevitable ‘further?’

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This is a Saucepants level meltdown. It’s a beautiful thing to witness and, quite frankly…I couldn’t be happier. You stupid old menopausal cuntess. As for my career, shoulder injury and wife…sometimes I lie. Dopey dry-quimmed bint.

Oh, OK...

On 26/11/2021 at 13:11, Dyslexic cnut said:

You can always opt for what I recently have. Three r/cuff tears sutured, one bolted into the arm, calcification filed & shaved and ligaments re-attached. 6-7 titanium pins now. Six months of physio to follow. On the plus side, the morphine/oramorph was fuckin superb with the right music on of course. Still can’t sleep on the fucker. The shoulder is the body’s very own cuntjoint for sure. Good luck…

On 26/11/2021 at 13:36, Dyslexic cnut said:

They reattached my short-stem bicep which had pinged off. You can buy one of those Cryo-cuff things which pump iced water around the shoulder…superb. Then fill it with warm water. My private medical policy picked up the bill but they’re not that expensive (£135-ish) It’s fuckin sleep that’s the problem though so I’m still kipping with the shoulder sling on. I’d been waking up in agony due to Corner nightmares and throwing imaginary punches at various cunts on here while I slept.

Congratulations on not geographically embarrassing yourself (you do have form,) however, as a car-designing, MENSA know-all dentist, perhaps the suggestion that carbon-fibre and titanium alloy is currently ‘rotting’ make you look like something of a cunt? Any thoughts…standing-by for the inevitable ‘further?’

It appears you're having another minnow moment...and people accuse me of pedantry...

the carbon-fibre and titanium alloy is currently ‘rotting’ 

Technically it's the micron-thick layer of pulverised human flesh which now coats those parts that's rotting...

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Technically it's the micron-thick layer of pulverised human flesh which now coats those parts that's rotting...

I think it was an episode of The Blacklist, that featured the line, “we can’t cut through the vault door. It’s 18 inches of reinforced titanium!”

I’m still wondering what it could possibly be reinforced with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was an episode of The Blacklist, that featured the line, “we can’t cut through the vault door. It’s 18 inches of reinforced titanium!”

I’m still wondering what it could possibly be reinforced with.

Fucking vibranium, those clever darkies get everywhere.

Oh, sorry, you didn't mean THAT sort of Blacklist?

• Like 1

On 20/07/2023 at 05:22, Last Cunt Standing said:

No surpise (sic) to read such a load of utter balls from our very own abmassador (sic) of wrongheadedness. It’s not even coherent. Weird objections again to how much Huw is paid, conflations with his income and personal morality, a revealing yet typically lazy attack on all public sector workers, mixed in with a bit of salacious male anatomy, then for the coup de grace, an appeal for those people “struggling with mental health” to have better access to care, while almost in the same paragraph denouncing mental health diagnoses as the all-too-convenient safe harbour for all kinds of impropriety.

You seem most annoyed this time that Huw “deceived” the viewing public about what he gets up to privately, then later tell us that it’s none of your business what people chose to do in their private lives. Every single one of us here deceives the “public” about what we do privately, (unless of course you turn up to work bearing a t-shirt emblazoned with “you might know me as Alan from Stores, but at night I’m Wolfie, keyboard warrior and arbiter of justice”). Lastly, your fury that the collective public kicking is felt distasteful by “snowflakes” once their prey is inside a secure ward and on medication is very revealing. It’s a special kind of brave to advocate for the continued public humiliation of a man in hospital. Well done. Perhaps we can expect your next instalment, touring oncology suites and barking at the clientele for being leeches on the public purse, hiding behind an oh-so-convenient lung cancer, only there because they couldn’t resist sucking down on some B&H, some of them while in receipt of public funds, the fiends!

This last point neatly illustrates what I have said for some time to some of the many visitors to my Corner DMs in recent months, whether they were either privately agreeing with me in our exchanges, or expressing their distaste for your conduct on the site. In response, I have tended to stress that the Corner thrives on disagreement and debate, and that when I joined the site I came for the humour and wit that used to abound. I’ve disagreed forcefully with many people here, but mostly I’ve felt like they were people I could have a good laugh with down the boozer, which to me was the vibe the place was trying to create. You however are very different gravy. There is an arrogant ugliness to your posts, a humourless and bitterly unpleasant edge which leaps from the page, and which I suspect in person I would find deeply off putting. I don’t once recall you being wrong, inferring your mind has changed or your opinion evolved, responding humorously or with subtlety. Something tells me you’ve emptied a few rooms in your time and been left wondering where everybody went. I’m sure it’s them, not you. To conclude anything else might be bad for your mental health, after all. 

Some people just don’t do irony, do they? See ya later. 

I didn't think it would take long for Dr Susie Dent Down Under to shed some more expert Antipodean sunlight on mental health with his usual mundane, verbose, repetitious, pitifully wanky sleepworthy prose.

Anyone who can make Roops appear the less boring of two conceited, self-important blow-offs in response to the same comment takes some doing. Good God. For someone who dislikes me so deeply, who seemingly would rather not engage because of their distaste for my "bitterly unpleasant" comments, ya sure do spend a lot of time responding to them. Doh.

In the third para, you've taken a discussion & difference of opinion about Huw Edwards and the BBC and, again, made it personal. Sure, I can indeed be an offensive fucking cunt, especially when I login to engage with people on a different level to the one with which we might otherwise do on a daily basis – you included. With seemingly such thin skin, are you quite sure this is the correct website for you, 'Doc'?

I'll stand by everything I've said about Huw and the BBC, and I make no apologies. I've already conceded we have a clear difference of opinion about the entire scandal, but similarly to The Vulcan, you're too arrogant to acknowledge when someone merely takes a different perspective, a viewpoint millions have also taken. We can't all be wrong.

But in all honestly, I'd still buy you a pint. I'd find a way to piss in it when you weren't looking, but I'd still buy you one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

'Raspberry'! Oh for fuck sake😂

• Like 1